AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bernina and lesajo.

I'm not on facebook nor other social media, so only going by what I read here and main stream news - correct me if I'm wrong, but is it only her parents are speaking out?

So, I'm wondering, could she have been in the process of getting out of an established relationship and was moving on; out seeking a new partners? Perhaps the Valentine's Day photos often mention here was for someone new... perhaps she had been to recent parties/events and had taken photos of attendees and that's what was on the phone... Am I grasping at straws?

Thanks Bernina and lesajo.

I'm not on facebook nor other social media, so only going by what I read here and main stream news - correct me if I'm wrong, but is it only her parents are speaking out?

So, I'm wondering, could she have been in the process of getting out of an established relationship and was moving on; out seeking a new partners? Perhaps the Valentine's Day photos often mention here was for someone new... perhaps she had been to recent parties/events and had taken photos of attendees and that's what was on the phone... Am I grasping at straws?

I don't think you or any of us are grasping at straws. We just do not know what was on her phone, or why the perp would take it. We hope if anything was on it, the SPD has been able to collect from forensic investigation, checking pings, drop box, clouds, calls in and out, texts, pics, etc..... but somethings may only remain on the phone itself ,possibly on the Sim card for example. Just don't know.

No one really knows precisely and exactly what was happening in Allison's personal life except Allison. But ,IMO, I do believe what has been portrayed in msm, from her family and friends ( dad and sister mostly), that her life was perfect, and this relationship with her bf was solid and going to hopefully be long lasting. Her sister stated she was talking about children and a future with her bf, the future engagement etc.....IMO, Allisons fb reflected that happiness. The valentine pic, which has been spoken about here, is similar to other pics she had posted in the past from her bf on other occassions, almost in the same fashion, same spot on counter, just different flowers.
Your right that most all information has come from family, mainly her dad. He seems to be careful what he releases though. It's wonderful he is keeping his daughter's case public and her memory alive. Nothing official has come from LE in quite some time, and very little from the start. But not sure what to expect from them?

I don't think you or any of us are grasping at straws. We just do not know what was on her phone, or why the perp would take it. We hope if anything was on it, the SPD has been able to collect from forensic investigation, checking pings, drop box, clouds, calls in and out, texts, pics, etc..... but somethings may only remain on the phone itself ,possibly on the Sim card for example. Just don't know.

No one really knows precisely and exactly what was happening in Allison's personal life except Allison. But ,IMO, I do believe what has been portrayed in msm, from her family and friends ( dad and sister mostly), that her life was perfect, and this relationship with her bf was solid and going to hopefully be long lasting. Her sister stated she was talking about children and a future with her bf, the future engagement etc.....IMO, Allisons fb reflected that happiness. The valentine pic, which has been spoken about here, is similar to other pics she had posted in the past from her bf on other occassions, almost in the same fashion, same spot on counter, just different flowers.
Your right that most all information has come from family, mainly her dad. He seems to be careful what he releases though. It's wonderful he is keeping his daughter's case public and her memory alive. Nothing official has come from LE in quite some time, and very little from the start. But not sure what to expect from them?

I'm on board with that.
I believe people on the outside saw Allison's BF as "different", not taking into account that he was an immigrant. I think it was Old Steve that found the proposal and marriage traditions of the BF's homeland, which explained the flowers and possibly, the number of flowers?
I didn't find anything nefarious with her Valentine's display, quite possibly, the 2 were on a budget to save money for their wedding, or maybe they just weren't into the American chocolates, roses and all that.

*I did a little back tracking on Allison's condo, and it looks like at one point it was paid off by her, she bought the condo October 2, 2007, the Deed of Release and Full Reconveyance was on April 25, 2013. I don't know how I missed it other than kind of being side tracked by other "hypothetical" dealings with the condo.*

Someone close to her would have known if there was a problem in Paradise. As close to her family as Allison was, someone would have known.

W
I'm on board with that.
I believe people on the outside saw Allison's BF as "different", not taking into account that he was an immigrant. I think it was Old Steve that found the proposal and marriage traditions of the BF's homeland, which explained the flowers and possibly, the number of flowers?
I didn't find anything nefarious with her Valentine's display, quite possibly, the 2 were on a budget to save money for their wedding, or maybe they just weren't into the American chocolates, roses and all that.

*I did a little back tracking on Allison's condo, and it looks like at one point it was paid off by her, she bought the condo October 2, 2007, the Deed of Release and Full Reconveyance was on April 25, 2013. I don't know how I missed it other than kind of being side tracked by other "hypothetical" dealings with the condo.*

Someone close to her would have known if there was a problem in Paradise. As close to her family as Allison was, someone would have known.

I disagree with the last part. I was very close to my parents, but lived far away and never let on how badly my marriage was going, until I was fully out of it and had my own place. No way I was going to worry them long distance. I always let everyone think all was well, including my friends. Some of that was my pride. So it is entirely possible, Imo, that if there were issues or second thoughts, that no one knew.
Jmo

From above bernina post..

Thanks for the info. Allison paid off her condo mortgage in under 6 years! That's quite an accomplishment for a young woman in my book.

I don't know how to take only part of a quote from a post yet.:thinking:

From above bernina post..

Thanks for the info. Allison paid off her condo mortgage in under 6 years! That's quite an accomplishment for a young woman in my book.

I don't know how to take only part of a quote from a post yet.:thinking:

You leave the brackets/quote things in place (fully intact) at the beginning and the end, but you can snip/delete the parts in the middle that you don't need.

You leave the brackets/quote things in place (fully intact) at the beginning and the end, but you can snip/delete the parts that you don't need.

Thank you!! :loveyou:

[EDITED BY ME...I deleted as I am UNSURE if it has any bearing...]

REGARDLESS,

:justice: for Allison!

For consideration, perhaps, while we wait...

A trio of crafty B&E artists, two of which had skipped town:

Snipped...
...Scottsdale detectives teamed up with Phoenix and Glendale police after noticing an alarming trend -- suspects using obituaries and online tools to target victims attending funerals.

Police identified Lins and two other suspects responsible for over 17 burglaries in Phoenix and Scottsdale.

Read more:http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...hoenix-homes-while-residents-were-at-funerals

:waiting:

IMO there are two things that come into play here
1. He saw a car leaving (boyfriend's)
2. He knows she lives there all alone.
Now who else but a neighbor would be aware of this??

IMO there are two things that come into play here
1. He saw a car leaving (boyfriend's)
2. He knows she lives there all alone.
Now who else but a neighbor would be aware of this??

Someone that she was expecting perhaps?

Seems risky and someone leaving a residence doesn't mean they are gone for the day/night. How did the neighbor know the BF would be gone that night when he was always at Allison's otherwise?

If I recall correctly, the BF parked in the garage normally except the day he found her dead. How would the neighbor know who was there if they both parked in the garage? Was there a garage door or just a carport? I must be missing something that might support the neighbor theory though it has been around for a while.

If the neighbor went over after seeing the BF leave pretending to be in need of sugar or something would make sense and possibly what I am missing in this angle. She allows the neighbor inside to get what they are asking for, neighborly general conversation confirms she is alone then it happens. Makes you wonder if the neighbor wasn't fixated on Allison and more alarming is that neighborhood still in danger?

Wish for her family and friends that Allison's killer is identified and arrest soon. They deserve to know who and why.

I'd be surprised if LE hasn't gotten DNA samples from everyone in area whom they think capable and looks suspicious.

If the killer was outside watching and listening he may have heard the conversation.

I'd be surprised if LE hasn't gotten DNA samples from everyone in area whom they think capable and looks suspicious.

OlsSteve, We don't know that either. Everything is so hush-hush. Why not take DNA samples from everyone in the area. This could be this person's first time, since they have not found anyone's DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46