Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for Allison!!

Who? & Why?

So senseless!!!!

:candle:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...

Eight loooooooooooooong months.

Thoughts are with Allison's family & friends - those that knew & loved her - each & everyday!

:justice: isn't just a word...it's a necessity!

How are people suppose to carry on, to get through - without :justice: for Allison!

I realize many wait years for moral rightness to rise from the unfathomable.

But :please: don't let that be the case here.

From above bernina post..
*I did a little back tracking on Allison's condo, and it looks like at one point it was paid off by her, she bought the condo October 2, 2007, the Deed of Release and Full Reconveyance was on April 25, 2013. I don't know how I missed it other than kind of being side tracked by other "hypothetical" dealings with the condo.*

Thanks for the info. Allison paid off her condo mortgage in under 6 years! That's quite an accomplishment for a young woman in my book.

I don't know how to take only part of a quote from a post yet.:thinking:

I've quietly read all of the threads to Allison's case, and I thought I had read that she was in trouble financially with the condo. I saw posters several times saying they were surprised she was able to finance this house when she was in deep water over condo.

Who inherits the paid off condo?

I've quietly read all of the threads to Allison's case, and I thought I had read that she was in trouble financially with the condo. I saw posters several times saying they were surprised she was able to finance this house when she was in deep water over condo.

Who inherits the paid off condo?

Allison did not pay off the condo...it's all there in recorder.

The condo went to auction...IYKWIM.

There is a candle light vigil in honor of Allison's memory and for justice, to be held Nov 12. The flyer/poster is on her fb. It will be held from 6:30-8:30 in her front yard. Open to the public. Candles provided.
Her family really needs answers! Her killer needs to be found, 8 months is too long for him to get away with this!!!

There is a candle light vigil in honor of Allison's memory and for justice, to be held Nov 12. The flyer/poster is on her fb. It will be held from 6:30-8:30 in her front yard. Open to the public. Candles provided.
Her family really needs answers! Her killer needs to be found, 8 months is too long for him to get away with this!!!

:candle:

Just thinking.......
The killer knew he was not in the dna data bank right? If anyone, he knows he has never submitted a dna sample, never been convicted etc....
Why was he so concerned to destroy dna evidence by the bleach?

Reports of smelling of bleach and a white substance around the body....I am assuming it's to destroy evidence. Any other thoughts other than to destroy evidence?

I have one answer to my question. If the killer knew he might get conected to this crime by some other angle, then he might want to destroy the dna. In other words, confirms for me, the killer was not a stranger.

Do the DNA databases only include sample taken in the US?

Do the DNA databases only include sample taken in the US?

FWIW, I'm not sure this answers the question but maybe the answers is somewhere in there --- here's info re: international searches:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/biometric-analysis/codis/codis-and-ndis-fact-sheet

International Searches

Q: How are International DNA databases searched?
A: Requests for a search of an international DNA database should be directed to your state CODIS administrator. The state CODIS administrator will forward the request to their state liaison Interpol contact. Those requesting an international search must use the Interpol DNA Profile Search Request Form available at http://www.interpol.int/INTERPOL-expertise/Forensics/DNA.

Q: Can the National DNA Index System be searched by international agencies?
A: An international law enforcement agency may submit a request for a search of the National DNA Index either through the FBI’s legal attaché responsible for that jurisdiction or through Interpol. Requests for such a search will be reviewed by the NDIS Custodian to ensure compliance with the Federal DNA Identification Act (criminal justice agency status, authorized specimen category and participation in quality assurance program) as well as the inclusion of a sufficient number of CODIS Core Loci for effective searching.

Great question!

I gather from what I have read, that countries vary in how long an offender's DNA stays in system. European countries seem to be anywhere from 5-35 years after conviction or release, or at the seemingly arbitrary age of 60, in some cases. Certainly not forever in most cases. But then these countries generally carry much lighter sentences and some even provide change of identity upon release :(. Not sure about other continents, still reading, here is one link.

http://www.lsspjournal.com/content/pdf/2195-7819-9-12.pdf

Have been thinking of Allison lately and wanted to stop by to see if there were any updates. I know it sometimes takes a long time to solve crimes so I am hopeful the answers come and justice is served for her & those that loved her.

There are 6 guests viewing this thread ATM :wave:

Don't be shy - join us!

Why not sign up & share your thoughts???

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/en...or-info-on-death-of-allison-feldman-518887149

It's an older report, 4 months ago, and maybe posted before but I had not seen this one. Heartbreaking interview with Allison's mom.
One detail I caught by the reporter was that Allison's home inside was completely destroyed due to the murder. So it was completely redone. Just has me thinking the struggle was not isolated to one area and very brutal. Could there have been more than one who attacked her? And if the struggle was not isolated to one area, it may have lasted longer than I had thought. Why didn't anyone hear anything?
Not sure......just want some answers here for her!! SPD should make some noise again. They should release some info. They need the publics help because this guy is out there. Probably looked like he was in a fight, he had to have been covered in blood, with injuries, and smelling of bleach.
I really think SPD, you need to shake up some people and the residents!!! Jog a memory

Good catch ^^ about home being "completely destroyed" on the inside - wow! To bad there is so much secrecy about the crime scene.

Recently there was both an ID channel show as well as a Dateline show about the murder of Kellie Bordeaux - I surprised and disappointed to learn about information brought out in the shows that we didn't have here on WS, while the case was being investigated. Made me feel like we were spinning our wheels a bit here without that info..
Wonder if sometime in future, when a tv show is done, we will find out things those around Allison knew, and we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan