AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Approaching valentine's day....I remember her valentine pic she posted. Must be heart wrenching for her family. The case is going cold.

Why would her killer take her credit cards? ( I know it's been discussed many times), just thinking and thinking. Had to be staged imo. The killer trying to hide his identity. And apparently he has never committed a crime that requires DNA.....therefore, could be anyone in her circle, or distant circle. Such as doctors, medical people as suggested in the post above.
Bumping for Allison.

Approaching valentine's day....I remember her valentine pic she posted. Must be heart wrenching for her family. The case is going cold.

Why would her killer take her credit cards? ( I know it's been discussed many times), just thinking and thinking. Had to be staged imo. The killer trying to hide his identity. And apparently he has never committed a crime that requires DNA.....therefore, could be anyone in her circle, or distant circle. Such as doctors, medical people as suggested in the post above.
Bumping for Allison.

Thinking about what we know .... one way to look at it is to elevate the perp to being more than he is/appears and is trying to throw off LE...
On the other hand; since there's been no DNA match, and we have to believe LE by now has tried to match it to anyone who could possibly be involved - perhaps it's time to take what we know at face value.

The items taken are things a sophisticated robber would not take. Adding to that, the no DNA match likely means a first time killer.
So, based on that, I say it's was a disparate robbery gone very bad and a robber who might have been here illegally, or is simply a no-mad, a wonderer - who has since fled the area, state, even perhaps the country.

Thinking about what we know .... one way to look at it is to elevate the perp to being more than he is/appears and is trying to throw off LE...
On the other hand; since there's been no DNA match, and we have to believe LE by now has tried to match it to anyone who could possibly be involved - perhaps it's time to take what we know at face value.

The items taken are things a sophisticated robber would not take. Adding to that, the no DNA match likely means a first time killer.
So, based on that, I say it's was a disparate robbery gone very bad and a robber who might have been here illegally, or is simply a no-mad, a wonderer - who has since fled the area, state, even perhaps the country.

I agree that this must be his first kill, and that it could be a no- mad, wanderer, anything is possible. However, in regards to getting DNA from men that knew her somehow, however so slight, would require probable cause presented to a judge.I think he could ride under the radar with no suspicion, a distant associate, a doctor, a distant guy from the condo, a construction worker who no one suspects, etc....
In other words, just knowing her is not enough. The obvious ones, probably volunteered their DNA ( if innocent). Hope my ramblings make sense.

I believe in Az if your arrested for a crime ( a crime not considered violent), you get finger printed but your DNA is not taken until your convicted or sent to prison or jail.So a person could be in the system, with shoplifting, trespassing, speeding tickects, petty crimes but still not required to give DNA. But with that said, SPD has said they have the killers fingerprint as well as DNA. Matter of fact, they claim they ruled out a man who's fingerprint was on her closet because he worked on her house years back. In that case, imo, that would be probable cause( fingerprint in house, and connection) and checked his DNA as well to rule him out.( speculating) But just because he worked or even knew her was not enough. But I am not super well versed in law at all.

I agree that this must be his first kill, and that it could be a no- mad, wanderer, anything is possible. However, in regards to getting DNA from men that knew her somehow, however so slight, would require probable cause presented to a judge.I think he could ride under the radar with no suspicion, a distant associate, a doctor, a distant guy from the condo, a construction worker who no one suspects, etc....
In other words, just knowing her is not enough. The obvious ones, probably volunteered their DNA ( if innocent). Hope my ramblings make sense.

I think LE can collect DNA without a warrant from things left if public trash etc... no sure but -
Supreme Court Gives Tacit Approval To Warrantless DNA Collection -
http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/03...-tacit-approval-to-warrantless-dna-collection

I think LE can collect DNA without a warrant from things left if public trash etc... no sure but -
Supreme Court Gives Tacit Approval To Warrantless DNA Collection -
http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/03...-tacit-approval-to-warrantless-dna-collection

Yes, I do believe that is true, but they must have that suspicion to even try to go collect that DNA. So, a male who crossed paths with Allison, sometime in her life, most definitely is out there but no suspicion is on him. I guess that's one of my points. For example, hypothetically they are not going to go collect the mail man's DNA without some suspicion. Or a doctor, in the many offices she went to.
A guy under the radar .....

Editted- to be clear , the mail man's, or the doctors DNA from trash.

If it was a wanderer or an illegal, he would have had to have seen the BF leave in the car and obviously think no one was home. But how would he have seen this, unless, he was driving down the street or walking in the neighborhood. That is where the public could have helped by being vocal and others hearing and remembering, not, this silent witness program. This all aside, I am still stuck on a neighbor doing this. JMO

If it was a wanderer or an illegal, he would have had to have seen the BF leave in the car and obviously think no one was home. But how would he have seen this, unless, he was driving down the street or walking in the neighborhood. That is where the public could have helped by being vocal and others hearing and remembering, not, this silent witness program. This all aside, I am still stuck on a neighbor doing this. JMO
I am , too, nancydrew. I would be looking at local youths who suddenly went away to school... or something like that.

Yes - agree, someone living in the area, someone who for some reason as been missed by LE... seen this a few time on ID crime shows where when it the killer is finally caught it's like how did LE miss this guy...

http://legacy.kare11.com/story/news...rd-increased-in-feldman-murder-case/28846143/

It's an older article,.....but what about those designer watches stolen? How about a description of them to the public? I hope the pawn shops are aware, or jewelry shops, etc. Where they high end and expensive? If so, maybe targeted for them, who knows.???? I personally didn't recall specifically designer watches were stolen, but it's been a while, how about bringing that to the attention of the community? Maybe ....maybe....it could bring in a tip.

Yes very sad. I thought this case would have been solved very quickly.

I drove up 17 last week, sad that I did not see any billboards. Although some are digital and change from one thing to another, but I don't think I missed any from silent witness. No billboards, no press release, nothing....why?

Thinking of Allisons friends and family as one year appraches.

I drove up 17 last week, sad that I did not see any billboards. Although some are digital and change from one thing to another, but I don't think I missed any from silent witness. No billboards, no press release, nothing....why?

Thinking of Allisons friends and family as one year appraches.

Boy they're really all out trying to get that killer, right? LOL. I think the parents should step up and demand something. JMO

After I posted all these recent msm reports about her one year anniversary and the vigil, it made me sad they are not reports of an arrest. Some day, it will be,I hope and pray.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member