AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, then I don't get it - as what you said before really makes sense

Old Steve, Yes, someone OTHER than SPD might know who this person is, from the public profile, which SPD has not given out.

Checking in on Allison's case. Can't believe that there has been so little progress! I hope LE has leads they are keeping close to the vest. Very sad :(

Silent Witness is ramping up efforts to catch Allison’s killer. They will be posting billboards all around the Valley by January of 2016.

Above taken from articles regarding bilboards. It says BY January they will be up. I don't know if any are up??? Why the delay? Why the silence? Why is SPD so quiet?

Hoping for answers for Allison's family. And quite frankly it's time for this killer to be off the streets and his freedom taken away!!!!! Closing in on a year, he may think he got away with murder!

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ds-hope-for-justice-in-scottsdale-murder-case

If Arizona is anything like California where I lived twice, the society is anonymous. People keep to themselves, that's one reason we moved away from Cal. It was lonely. If this had been put out in the public, people would have shared what they know and I believe it would have been solved. JMO

If Arizona is anything like California where I lived twice, the society is anonymous. People keep to themselves, that's one reason we moved away from Cal. It was lonely. If this had been put out in the public, people would have shared what they know and I believe it would have been solved. JMO

I live in Az, coming from the east coast. It's very hard to get to know folks in my neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves. People move in and out all around me, never can keep up to who is even my neighbor. Seems so ironic because our houses are so close to each other and walled in, vs. back east houses are spread out, yet I knew my neighbors and town folk. For example, a woman committed suicide a few houses down from me, and I didn't even know that this young woman lived there with a small child. I did see people living there, going in and out occasionally but that is it. I chalk some of this up to the intense heat out here because everyone stays in the house rather than being outside. No one wants to play or be out in 110 degrees ( or shouldn't ), but noticed after 9 years here, people stay inside year round. Yeah....it's lonely and isolated. Not sure how the neighborhood is where Allison lived. I am in a different suburb of pheonix.
With all that rambling, I do agree more should have been released. Or at this time even, share what they think about the " profile" they claim to have. Profiles are not 100 percent but it may bring in some tips!!!!
All they told us was , the killer may appear calm and CAN BE COME violent. What does that even mean?? It's obvious he became violent!!! Does that hint to the fact he lives among us, as a Co worker, a neighbor, a friend, a worker on the house, etc......
I think at this point more info needs to be released so tips can roll in. He is out there getting away with murder. What can it hurt at this stage???

I live in Az, coming from the east coast. It's very hard to get to know folks in my neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves. People move in and out all around me, never can keep up to who is even my neighbor. Seems so ironic because our houses are so close to each other and walled in, vs. back east houses are spread out, yet I knew my neighbors and town folk. For example, a woman committed suicide a few houses down from me, and I didn't even know that this young woman lived there with a small child. I did see people living there, going in and out occasionally but that is it. I chalk some of this up to the intense heat out here because everyone stays in the house rather than being outside. No one wants to play or be out in 110 degrees ( or shouldn't ), but noticed after 9 years here, people stay inside year round. Yeah....it's lonely and isolated. Not sure how the neighborhood is where Allison lived. I am in a different suburb of pheonix.
With all that rambling, I do agree more should have been released. Or at this time even, share what they think about the " profile" they claim to have. Profiles are not 100 percent but it may bring in some tips!!!!
All they told us was , the killer may appear calm and CAN BE COME violent. What does that even mean?? It's obvious he became violent!!! Does that hint to the fact he lives among us, as a Co worker, a neighbor, a friend, a worker on the house, etc......
I think at this point more info needs to be released so tips can roll in. He is out there getting away with murder. What can it hurt at this stage???

Lesajo, I agree with you on everything. Yes and it's time the "profile" is made known.
It's obvious they need help. Like I said before, "somebody" must know something.

QUOTE=nancydrew71;12297285]If Arizona is anything like California where I lived twice, the society is anonymous. People keep to themselves, that's one reason we moved away from Cal. It was lonely. If this had been put out in the public, people would have shared what they know and I believe it would have been solved. JMO[/QUOTE]

Ot, but after living in a house for over fifteen years and never meeting a neighbor, I have been in an apartment for the past year, and know my neighbors on all sides and more. Very weird adjustment but a good one for the most part.

QUOTE=nancydrew71;12297285]If Arizona is anything like California where I lived twice, the society is anonymous. People keep to themselves, that's one reason we moved away from Cal. It was lonely. If this had been put out in the public, people would have shared what they know and I believe it would have been solved. JMO

Ot, but after living in a house for over fifteen years and never meeting a neighbor, I have been in an apartment for the past year, and know my neighbors on all sides and more. Very weird adjustment but a good one for the most part.

Oops....hit post before I typed... just hit me when I read your post. Allison may have had a similar experience when she lived in her condo, familiar and friendly with neighbors etc.....I hope SPD tracked down her neighbors, friends, etc from the condo to see if they have any info. Anything, such as someone she hung with, or was flirting with her, maybe obsessed with her, anything. I know it may not lead to anything, but thinking apartments and condos do provide for more people knowing each other and thier goings on. Just a thought.
But on the other hand, I do realize she lived in her house 8 or 9 months already by the time she was murdered

Sorry I messed up the two quotes in brackets in my above post. They are from two posters, and I made it seem like one. I tried to fix but getting worse....sorry guys. Hope not to confusing.:laughing:

Bumping for Allison. Boy, at this point, almost a year out, maybe the parents should hire a private investigator, ya think? JMO

Did I read that they have DNA from the suspect, but there's no match to known offenders? If that's the case, they should be looking at the doctors that she had contact with due to her job. Doctors are smart enough to get away with crimes without getting caught quickly. Just look at Michael Swango, Jayant Patel, or Harold Shipman - they all got away with many murders before they were even suspected.

AZSL

:welcome6:

I see you are more than just a pretty face :blushing:

THAT is a brilliant first post!

Thanks for joining us...

Uses of inorganic hypochlorite (bleach) in health-care facilities.

Snipped...
...Clinical uses in health-care facilities include hyperchlorination of potable water to prevent Legionella colonization, chlorination of water distribution systems used in hemodialysis centers, cleaning of environmental surfaces, disinfection of laundry, local use to decontaminate blood spills, disinfection of equipment, decontamination of medical waste prior to disposal, and dental therapy. Despite the increasing availability of other disinfectants, hypochlorites continue to find wide use in hospitals.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9336664

Borrowing something said on Karen Swift case because it really applies here:

The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander. We are in the communication era. The close to the vest silence strategy utilized in the Karen Swift investigation by Sheriff Box, combined with the perceived hypothesis, is the catalyst for cases that end up in the cold case files.. It is past time for innocent victim Karen Swift to receive justice.. jmo
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ersburg-30-Oct-2011-4&p=12309154#post12309154

Feb 1st....how about those billboards?

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads