AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley Feldman said they are angry and frustrated that it is taking so long. I believe if Scottsdale LE made this public in the beginning, this would be solved. All this hush-hush stuff is doing nothing. Are they always this "private" and "anonymous"? I find it very Weird. It's a disservice to her family.

I'd be angry and frustrated, too. I'd be going absolutely bonkers if I were her family.

I'm going to nitpick the media reporting here, but I wonder if the context was correct. From the article linked above in post #931:

"Harley Feldman, who lives in Minnesota, said they are also angry and frustrated that it’s taken so long.

'It’s really hard when you say "such a sweet girl," I call her a perfect child, and she’s gone, so we can’t figure out why this happened to her and I get angry that it happened to her,' Harley Feldman said."

Here's me being picky: what is he angry and frustrated about? That it's taking so long to identify the killer, or that it's taking so long to arrest the killer? It's clarified in his actual quote that he's angry it happened to her and they don't know why it happened. But as it's reported, it's not specific as to if he's angry and frustrated with LE. It seems like typically, if someone is mad at LE, they're pretty specific and noisy about why.

I told you I was being picky... :thinking:

http://www.kpho.com/story/30588543/home-invasion-robbery-led-to-fatal-scottsdale-shootings
Ok, essentially I am posting this here because SPD did catch the killers of these two young men who were brutally killed a few min away from where Allison lived. Good for SPD, but now hope they can focus on Allison's case.

But I do have a few comments regarding these murders, not that they are related to Allisons, but things to consider.
1) home invasion and robbery led to killing
2) durning the investigation police learned of other invasions they admitted to. One being the same victims because they didn't resist. Got pistol whipped in the head though.
3) could be other home invasions that occurred but they just haven't admitted too.
4) where is the press, the reporting of any of these past invasions? Have they been kept quite, Scottsdale reputation?
5) get dna from everyone please SPD- even gang members
6) the perps are tied to a gang in tempe....a gang, meaning other perps doing the same criminal activities.

Ok, just thoughts.....I know, probably not related at all, but at this point SPD has to look at everything.
One last time, Rip young men, and congratulations to SPD for a speedy arrest .
Lastly, 7) on first home invasion, cell phone stolen.

Here's a link to more information about the case you're referring to. Here's another link from a different media outlet.

It's interesting because the apartment complexes where the suspects and their victims were living are very close to Allison's house. However, I get the feeling that the suspects' criminal activity was very tied to drugs. I've had several conversations with LEOs about known drug activity in our area and while they are very aware of it, they are usually unable to do anything about it until/unless a crime is actually in progress and they can catch the person in the act. It's so frustrating.

In terms of the media reporting, it really depends on a number of things. Is it sensational enough to dedicate the resources? Is the beat reporter (or, ahem, intern) available to cover the story? Is/are the victim/s "sympathetic" in the eyes of the public? Does the editor feel like it's newsworthy?

I would sincerely hope that LE would get DNA from these guys to compare it against any unsolved crimes in the area, and that it's processed quickly.

Just checking in to see if there has been any progress.
Sadly, I don't see any.
Prayers for Allison's family. The holidays must be so difficult for them.

Just checking in. Disappointed to see no new news. Who killed Allison?

I'm just checking in,too. So sad. I really thought there would have been an arrest by now.

Just checking in too. I wish there was a lead or a break in this case!

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3964144.shtml

Video and article from November, but not sure if it's been posted. Harley states he doesn't think Allison knew the killer but just not sure. Also says there is no indication from emails, texts etc because he has monitored ( Para phrase ).

Also interesting, LE has a " personality profile" of killer plus DNA . Maybe if they release personality profile to the public it could stir up some tips.

Allison's case still on our minds.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3964144.shtml

Video and article from November, but not sure if it's been posted. Harley states he doesn't think Allison knew the killer but just not sure. Also says there is no indication from emails, texts etc because he has monitored ( Para phrase ).

Also interesting, LE has a " personality profile" of killer plus DNA . Maybe if they release personality profile to the public it could stir up some tips.

Allison's case still on our minds.

No kidding! The public should know this. Someone has to know something. Is SLE always that anonymous and private? Maybe all of Arizona is. So sad for her family So very sad. This has gone on long enough.

It's hard to believe that there has been no movement in this case. So sad.

No kidding! The public should know this. Someone has to know something. Is SLE always that anonymous and private? Maybe all of Arizona is. So sad for her family So very sad. This has gone on long enough.

BBM above...it seems there is no shortage of Arizona unsolved homicides listed at Silent Witness website, some offer more case details than others FWIW

http://www.silentwitness.org/custom.aspx?p=6

I admit I do have to wonder what ever happened to the person they were watching (mentioned in the accidentally released documents) early in the investigation since by March 20th (linked below) it was reported they had no suspects and no one was being monitored...

http://wjbk.dua1.worldnow.com/story...police-say-solving-murder-case-a-top-priority

Maybe it's all just 'smoke & mirrors' :thinking:

Recently a list of Phoenix cold case files were released (linked below) maybe we will soon see the same in the case of Miss Feldman. Perhaps rather we will be surprised to soon see the announcement of an arrest being made. As we have noted before almost everything we do know has come from Harley and NOT investigators...

http://www.abc15.com/news/news-photo-gallery/phoenix-cold-cases-murders-missing-persons

Regardless, my one hand is filled with a plentitude of hope & wishes of :justice: for Allison, her family, friends, & those who knew & loved her.

I am afraid of what's in my other hand IYKWIM...

:peace:

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...hoping-to-solve-dozens-of-2015-homicide-cases

Silent witness is trying to keep attention on Allison's case and many others. There is just to many families in this area who need some answers.

I wish SPD would consider releasing their personality profile they have on Allison's killer--- WHO IS STILL ON THE LOOSE. He needs to be taken off the street before he strikes again.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...hoping-to-solve-dozens-of-2015-homicide-cases

Silent witness is trying to keep attention on Allison's case and many others. There is just to many families in this area who need some answers.

I wish SPD would consider releasing their personality profile they have on Allison's killer--- WHO IS STILL ON THE LOOSE. He needs to be taken off the street before he strikes again.

:bump:

Snipped...
...Meanwhile, Scottsdale Police still have not made an arrest for the murder of 31-year-old Allison Feldman, who was found bludgeoned to death in her home in February.

SPD does not know who did this, but if they made his profile public, SOMEONE might know who this is! I don't understand one iota why they are not doing this. I find it sad. Her parents should push for this.

SPD does not know who did this, but if they made his profile public, SOMEONE might know who this is! I don't understand one iota why they are not doing this. I find it sad. Her parents should push for this.

Agree! Having said that, this kind of "not saying anything" is something I seen when they are pretty sure they know who did it, but cannot move forward because the suspect has gotten an alibi - so it's a stalemate...

Agree! Having said that, this kind of "not saying anything" is something I seen when they are pretty sure they know who did it, but cannot move forward because the suspect has gotten an alibi - so it's a stalemate...

SPD said they have a lot of Silent Witness cases and also Bernina said something to the affect that they like to keep their "Scottsdale" reputation looking good. It is a well-known Phoenix upscale suburb. I do not believe they know who did this, JMO.

SPD said they have a lot of Silent Witness cases and also Bernina said something to the affect that they like to keep their "Scottsdale" reputation looking good. It is a well-known Phoenix upscale suburb. I do not believe they know who did this, JMO.

If so, then I don't get it - as what you said before really makes sense
but if they made his profile public, SOMEONE might know who this is!

:snowflake::snowflake: This case is getting too cold. :snowflake::snowflake:

:cold: I worry. :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members