AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. I-17 is a busy stretch too though - to get north/south. Lots of truckers on both highways. I wonder why not the I-10 as well though.

You're right, I-17 is a busy one - so much so that I hate driving it! But it's just so far from where the crime took place. Plus, it seems like if the killer is really someone who knew Allison, it would make more sense to have billboards along I-10 because it goes between Phoenix and Tucson. She went to school at the University of Arizona and I'd assume she still had friends in the Tucson area. I-17 is the standard route between Phoenix and Flagstaff (opposite direction). Granted, she probably had friends all over the place due to her job as a medical sales rep, but still.

I know, I know... I'm probably thinking about this way too hard. Thanks for tolerating me, everyone.

OK, getting off my freeway/billboard tangent for a minute, I have another question.

Has Allison's boyfriend spoken to the media, or have any parts of his conversation(s) with LE been made public? Since he was the one who initially found her and called 911, he might be able to shed some new light on this big mystery. I'm certainly not trying to be insensitive to what he's gone through, but oftentimes, the people closest to the victim can inadvertently help solve the crime.

Maybe, but the billboards along I-10 are digital, which means that there can be multiple advertisers on one billboard - the ads switch out automatically. They're like giant movie screens. So if it's a matter of available inventory, it shouldn't be an issue along that freeway. Plus, outdoor media companies are very accommodating to LE when it comes to this sort of thing. If LE needs billboard space for help with solving a crime, it's there.

It's just not very logical to me to put them along I-17. I'm sure there are reasons why they'd do it, but taking it at face value... I just don't get it.

BBM above...

If LE needs help, why arent billboards already up???

It seems Harley offers more 411 than LE...

Just to add an observation: one of the recent articles about the vigil still mentions the missing Tiffant bracelet :banghead:

Jmo, if this WAS random, it will only be solved by a "cold hit" i.e a DNA hit when and if he is a suspect in another crime and his DNA is compared to all of the databases out there. (At least I think that is what meant by a "cold hit" lol...in any case, a DNA run will be the way to solve it, if it ever is.) jmo

BBM above...

If LE needs help, why arent billboards already up???

It seems Harley offers more 411 than LE...

Just to add an observation: one of the recent articles about the vigil still mentions the missing Tiffant bracelet :banghead:

Yes, exactly - IF LE needs help, why aren't the billboards already up? IF LE needs help, why put them up along the freeway farthest from the crime scene? IF LE needs help, why not release a bit more information? None of this adds up for me. As far as I know, LE has not named any suspects, but neither have they excluded anyone. Their standard line is that the investigation is ongoing.

It's my opinion that LE has a very good idea of who did this to Allison but they don't have a strong enough case yet for an arrest, a trial by jury and a conviction. I feel like Allison's parents have confidence in LE for a reason; otherwise, it seems like they would be going absolutely nuts demanding action and answers. I would be, if I were in their shoes after this long. But her father consistently says he knows LE is working on the case, he's optimistic that the case will be solved, etc. Is that just a parent's hope shining through? Maybe. But I'd like to think her parents know details about the investigation that the public doesn't. Her family is doing an excellent job of keeping awareness up, because that tip they need, that they're hoping will come in? That tip could lead to the proof LE needs to make an arrest.

But... I could be wrong. Its happened. :blushing:

And tarabull, I know what you mean about the "missing" Tiffany bracelet. One incorrect detail can get carried on for years - in fact, it's how "Dan Cooper" became "D.B. Cooper" in the only unsolved US skyjacking case.

http://www.fox9.com/news/50277203-story

Here is Minnesota news report about Allison and that it has being 9 long months! It's very touching and the grief is tangible. My heart goes out to Allison's family and that of all murder victims. Her sister is interviewed and it's very hard, yet beautiful the way they capture Allison's life and memory.

Unfortunately, the press still reports that the bracelet is missing in this one?

"About six weeks ago, a man who was arrested in an unrelated incident had a fingerprint that matched one found on a closet door in Feldman’s home, her father said. However, that person had helped with construction on the home and was eliminated as a suspect". Taken from link below.

http://www.ourladiesandgentlemen.co...or-allison-feldman-vigil/wp-admin/install.php

I hope I am not over posting msm articles, but you sleuthers always find interesting points here and there being reported. Interesting the construction worker was cleared and fingerprint found on closet. Wonder if this remodeling team had more than one worker, and we're in contact with allison much later than two years after the remodeling, since the remodeling was done before her purchase. That would be an interesting scenario. Was these workers checked into, via dna, or easily cleared due to their fingerprint was someone one would expect because they were in the house 2 and half years ago?
Remember, Allison was interested and trying to get this house long before she bought it, why was that? Did she know people involved in it? Was she getting a super deal from someone she knew??
I know I am speculating , but in an unsolved murder, every person, angle, aspect needs not be ignored.

http://www.fox9.com/news/50277203-story

Here is Minnesota news report about Allison and that it has being 9 long months! It's very touching and the grief is tangible. My heart goes out to Allison's family and that of all murder victims. Her sister is interviewed and it's very hard, yet beautiful the way they capture Allison's life and memory.

Unfortunately, the press still reports that the bracelet is missing in this one?

One other thing I noticed here was that regarding the 10,000 reward, it was mentioned it is for the arrest or indictment of the killer. I know that's probably normal wording, but haven't seen it used in this case before. So, yup, maybe it's true they got a suspect, but need to nail him! Like a person coming forward and saying so and so had scratches on his arms, face neck, was missing that night, noticed blood,maybe was drinking, etc. Smelled the heck like bleach, and is not always violent (remember that one?). Someone come forward, please!

Happy to see new posts on this thread. Still sad that no arrest has been made but hopeful that answers will come!

<snipped>

Remember, Allison was interested and trying to get this house long before she bought it, why was that? Did she know people involved in it? Was she getting a super deal from someone she knew??

Was there proof that Allison was trying to purchase the house for a long period of time? The reason I ask is because, according to legal documents, it appears she still owned the condo she purchased prior to the house. That condo was eventually foreclosed on and went to auction. It's possible that she purchased the house thinking she'd be able to sell her condo quickly, and when she wasn't able to, she let the condo go back to the bank. Speculating, of course. But it does seem a *little* odd that she would have been pursuing that house for a long time since it was only listed for sale for about three months before she bought it, as far as I can tell.

Also, according to real estate listings, someone else bought the house before she did, but the deal fell through for some reason (in Arizona, there's a short period of time where a sale can be cancelled by the prospective buyer for any reason, no harm, no foul).

And no, it does not look like Allison got a great deal on the house. It appears she paid market price, if not a bit over market price at the time, for that neighborhood - she very nearly paid the asking price.

<snipped>

Was there proof that Allison was trying to purchase the house for a long period of time? The reason I ask is because, according to legal documents, it appears she still owned the condo she purchased prior to the house. That condo was eventually foreclosed on and went to auction. It's possible that she purchased the house thinking she'd be able to sell her condo quickly, and when she wasn't able to, she let the condo go back to the bank. Speculating, of course. But it does seem a *little* odd that she would have been pursuing that house for a long time since it was only listed for sale for about three months before she bought it, as far as I can tell.

Also, according to real estate listings, someone else bought the house before she did, but the deal fell through for some reason (in Arizona, there's a short period of time where a sale can be cancelled by the prospective buyer for any reason, no harm, no foul).

And no, it does not look like Allison got a great deal on the house. It appears she paid market price, if not a bit over market price at the time, for that neighborhood - she very nearly paid the asking price.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...urdered-woman-confident-killer-will-be-caught

All I have is this May report and an interview with her dad. He states, " she (looked) for two and a half years to buy this house and she loved it and we actually were here when she found it the first time"

I tried to transcribe it, I believe he uses the word- looked-. there could be other msm reports where he says this, I don't recall at the moment. She bought her house in May 2014, two and half years earlier would be Dec 2011, or Jan 2012 . Strang timing, or I could be reading into dad's statement incorrectly.

Mention above about how much she wanted that house... got to wonder if she'd still be alive today if she was unable to get it....

Harley Feldman said they are angry and frustrated that it is taking so long. I believe if Scottsdale LE made this public in the beginning, this would be solved. All this hush-hush stuff is doing nothing. Are they always this "private" and "anonymous"? I find it very Weird. It's a disservice to her family.

Harley Feldman said they are angry and frustrated that it is taking so long. I believe if Scottsdale LE made this public in the beginning, this would be solved. All this hush-hush stuff is doing nothing. Are they always this "private" and "anonymous"? I find it very Weird. It's a disservice to her family.

I confused by above ^ - if you have a link? - all is see in news reports are things like "Harley Feldman said he remains optimistic that his daughter's killer will be found."

I confused by above ^ - if you have a link? - all is see in news reports are things like "Harley Feldman said he remains optimistic that his daughter's killer will be found."

OdSteve, It's in the link Lesajo sent, post #931

OdSteve, It's in the link Lesajo sent, post #931

It's my opinion that Allison's family must be frustrated and angry, as anyone would be in this situation. Actually unbearable anger and frustration that she was murdered and no arrests 9 months later!!!. But it's my take that Harley never has aimed that frustration toward LE. He has always, in the press, made comments that he is optimistic and confident that the killer will be found. In that link, #931, he states he is angry this has happened.That's just my take or opinion on his statement. Also, just to be clear, that report was from May.
But....I do agree that more info should have been released. I think all this hush hush may have hampered the ability of the public to provide good tips. Looking back, I wonder if her family is thinking the same thing.
I also agree that maybe a PI would, could possibly help. It couldn't hurt.

SPD will need to be very busy, double homicide less than 4 minutes away from Allison's home. Two young men, roomates shot. Killers still on the loose. I realize not related to Allison's case but so close. As Scottsdale not used to this. Also, very little media attention to this shooting IMO.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ooting-scottsdale-apartment-complex/75521036/

http://www.kpho.com/story/30588543/home-invasion-robbery-led-to-fatal-scottsdale-shootings
Ok, essentially I am posting this here because SPD did catch the killers of these two young men who were brutally killed a few min away from where Allison lived. Good for SPD, but now hope they can focus on Allison's case.

But I do have a few comments regarding these murders, not that they are related to Allisons, but things to consider.
1) home invasion and robbery led to killing
2) durning the investigation police learned of other invasions they admitted to. One being the same victims because they didn't resist. Got pistol whipped in the head though.
3) could be other home invasions that occurred but they just haven't admitted too.
4) where is the press, the reporting of any of these past invasions? Have they been kept quite, Scottsdale reputation?
5) get dna from everyone please SPD- even gang members
6) the perps are tied to a gang in tempe....a gang, meaning other perps doing the same criminal activities.

Ok, just thoughts.....I know, probably not related at all, but at this point SPD has to look at everything.
One last time, Rip young men, and congratulations to SPD for a speedy arrest .
Lastly, 7) on first home invasion, cell phone stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx