AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some of you fail to read my warning at the end of the last thread?

Lay off of the bf. He's not been named as a POI. End of story.

<modsnip>

Still praying the person who did such a horrible thing to such a beautiful person will be brought to justice soon.

I have nothing but respect and faith in my Scottsdale Police Department!

<modsnip>

Hello, Newbie here. I've been lurking for some time, finally joined WS and wanted to comment on this case.

BTW, MissD, OldSteve, Bernina, Luvrosco, nancydrew71, enzeder, Lilac7 and the rest, you are all very good at this. Also, thank you OldSteve for adding #6 and #7 back into the mix.

I would like to start by saying my deepest sympathy goes out to all those who knew Allison. By all accounts, she was a special person to many people and did not deserve to have her life cut short in this manner.

I know speculating can be offensive to some people, but all we can do to help is offer our opinions. Who knows, maybe something will be said that triggers someone to remember something that leads to putting the person or persons responsible for this atrocity behind bars and give Allison's family and friends a modicum of closure.

So...here is my 25 cents worth (Encyclopedia Brown reference - when I get to it, this will become part of my signature):
LE has DNA.

LE says person may have scratches on hands and arms and may try to give someone the bracelet. IMO, they have probably already ruled out the BF...as the perp. I'm pretty sure LE has checked his hands and arms for scratches and they are most likely already testing (or have tested) his DNA.

Then again, we also know that a large portion of these cases are committed by someone very close.

So...IMO either a professional was hired to commit the act or maybe a professional was hired to clean up after an accident.

IMO the BF knew potential danger loomed from someone trying to hurt or punish her or him, thus the security system.

Did someone hire a hit to stop the pending marriage?

Did someone with financial ties to Allison hire a hit?

JMO...but a hit would possibly make sense considering we don't know if there was a sexual assault and the missing items don't seem to make a lot of sense for burglary. We do know however that the perp likely tried to clean up everything with bleach or some sort of cleaner. IMO...the missing items are probably an attempt to stage a robbery or even more likely try to clean his DNA from those items that he had probably touched in a scuffle. A professional might have even bugged the place and listened to AF tell her BF to go home and study (thus, he knew he had time). A professional would also take his time to clean up the scene to the best of his ability (especially if he felt he had time).

The hired hit theory would explain why LE thinks it is "targeted" and not a worry to the community and for the community not to worry about a serial rapist, etc. The "personal" part may just be a LE theory. A head covered in cloth could mean blood containment, or maybe someone tried to stop the bleeding or maybe the perp knew her enough to not want to see her while he disposed of evidence.

IMO this is just one possible theory that hasn't been explored much yet and should at least be considered further.

I look forward to sleuthing with you all.

P.S. I promise to keep my posts more brief in the future.

Well speaking in general, if LE has not announced that an individual in a murder case has been officially cleared.....it's because they have not been offically cleared, IMO. IMO also, it's in LE's best interest to clear individuals so that they can proceed with looking for other potential suspects. In most murder cases I've heard of/read about, those close to the victim - once ruled out as a suspect - well LE was quite prompt with announcing they had been cleared. Just my 2 cents.

Yep, they need to publicly clear people, specially the BF if that's the case. It's not cool putting him through all this speculation if he has been cleared.

Well speaking in general, if LE has not announced that an individual in a murder case has been officially cleared.....it's because they have not been offically cleared, IMO. IMO also, it's in LE's best interest to clear individuals so that they can proceed with looking for other potential suspects. In most murder cases I've heard of/read about, those close to the victim - once ruled out as a suspect - well LE was quite prompt with announcing they had been cleared. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, it's frustrating that no one has been cleared. I think the only thing we know is that it's a he, it was not random and only 1 person was involved.

Hello, Newbie here. I've been lurking for some time, finally joined WS and wanted to comment on this case. . . .(snipped)

. . . we also know that a large portion of these cases are committed by someone very close.

So...IMO either a professional was hired to commit the act or maybe a professional was hired to clean up after an accident.

BBM. I agree with this assessment of the situation, and I think it also lends credence to the theory (proposed here a while ago) that there could have been two perps involved in this murder.

Yes, it's frustrating that no one has been cleared. I think the only thing we know is that it's a he, it was not random and only 1 person was involved.

How do we know only one person was involved? I'm curious. Has this been reported and I missed it?

Hello, Newbie here. I've been lurking for some time, finally joined WS and wanted to comment on this case.

BTW, MissD, OldSteve, Bernina, Luvrosco, nancydrew71, enzeder, Lilac7 and the rest, you are all very good at this. Also, thank you OldSteve for adding #6 and #7 back into the mix.

I would like to start by saying my deepest sympathy goes out to all those who knew Allison. By all accounts, she was a special person to many people and did not deserve to have her life cut short in this manner.

I know speculating can be offensive to some people, but all we can do to help is offer our opinions. Who knows, maybe something will be said that triggers someone to remember something that leads to putting the person or persons responsible for this atrocity behind bars and give Allison's family and friends a modicum of closure.

So...here is my 25 cents worth (Encyclopedia Brown reference - when I get to it, this will become part of my signature):
LE has DNA.

LE says person may have scratches on hands and arms and may try to give someone the bracelet. IMO, they have probably already ruled out the BF...as the perp. I'm pretty sure LE has checked his hands and arms for scratches and they are most likely already testing (or have tested) his DNA.

Then again, we also know that a large portion of these cases are committed by someone very close.

IMO the BF knew potential danger loomed from someone trying to hurt or punish her or him, thus the security system.

Did someone hire a hit to stop the pending marriage?

Did someone with financial ties to Allison hire a hit?

JMO...but a hit would possibly make sense considering we don't know if there was a sexual assault and the missing items don't seem to make a lot of sense for burglary. We do know however that the perp likely tried to clean up everything with bleach or some sort of cleaner. IMO...the missing items are probably an attempt to stage a robbery or even more likely try to clean his DNA from those items that he had probably touched in a scuffle. A professional might have even bugged the place and listened to AF tell her BF to go home and study (thus, he knew he had time). A professional would also take his time to clean up the scene to the best of his ability (especially if he felt he had time).

The hired hit theory would explain why LE thinks it is "targeted" and not a worry to the community and for the community not to worry about a serial rapist, etc. The "personal" part may just be a LE theory. A head covered in cloth could mean blood containment, or maybe someone tried to stop the bleeding or maybe the perp knew her enough to not want to see her while he disposed of evidence.

IMO this is just one possible theory that hasn't been explored much yet and should at least be considered further.

I look forward to sleuthing with you all.

P.S. I promise to keep my posts more brief in the future.

Hello and Welcome!

BRCBM: FYI, that means "Bolded, resized and colored by me". ;)

If there was an accident and she had been killed, given the time frame, it might be hard to find a 'hired killer' on such short notice. IMO It would be much easier to call upon the assistance of a good buddy or long time friend you knew you could trust to come over and help you cover it up.

Or maybe this is what you meant to say.

At any rate, welcome to the thread.

:)

Some DNA would be expected to be found at a crime scene, if that person was known to be a frequent visitor. That would make elimination of that person as a POI extremely difficult. Did I tiptoe around that well enough?

Hello, Newbie here. I've been lurking for some time, finally joined WS and wanted to comment on this case. (snipped)....BBM:

IMO either a professional was hired to commit the act or maybe a professional was hired to clean up after an accident.[/B]

The hired hit theory would explain why LE thinks it is "targeted" and not a worry to the community and for the community not to worry about a serial rapist, etc. The "personal" part may just be a LE theory.

I agree with Wikipedia Brown's assessment of this situation....

I found this quote with the help of a friend.. from a news story in March.

"Her boyfriend who discovered her body has been questioned multiple times, and he's given a DNA sample, but he has not been named a suspect, neither has he been completely ruled out, some invasions and murders are very rare."

I never noticed the "some invasions and murders are very rare" It sounds as though it could be referencing that this case in itself is very rare and that is why they can't clear certain individuals.

Sorry, still figuring out how to post links but the address is below-

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...police-say-solving-murder-case-a-top-priority

I found this quote with the help of a friend.. from a news story in March.

"Her boyfriend who discovered her body has been questioned multiple times, and he's given a DNA sample, but he has not been named a suspect, neither has he been completely ruled out, some invasions and murders are very rare."

I never noticed the "some invasions and murders are very rare" It sounds as though it could be referencing that this case in itself is very rare and that is why they can't clear certain individuals.

Sorry, still figuring out how to post links but the address is below-

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...police-say-solving-murder-case-a-top-priority

Lilac, that is a misprint and should read:

"Home invasions and murders are very rare"

Lol, weird to me to. I never heard of planning an engagement...maybe planning an engagement party, I guess, but I thought engagements came about when one person asked the other person...oh well...OT...

Well, second marriage for both of us so that may change things a bit, but we went ring shopping on January 7 and he bought my ring. We had planned on 'getting engaged' on February 14 and marrying the next February 14, because I am a romantic and LOVE Valentine's Day. But...once he paid for the ring, I looked at him in the store and said, "How am I ever going to wait another month, knowing that you have that gorgeous ring for me?" He got down on one knee right there in this huge mall and asked me to marry him right then, so I didn't have to wait to wear the ring. lol
So...sometimes engagements are planned. Ours was but we just couldn't wait!

Are you sure? Look at the article- it says "some" unless that is a misprint as well?

I've heard the term "promised" when two people were not formally engaged but I've never heard the phrase "engaged to be engaged" before.

Especially not by 'grownups'.

Regardless, it is strange that the last thing we saw or heard from Allison was that post she made on Facebook at 12:02 p.m. Valentine's Day.

Allison's dad said "she did everything 100 percent".

That last photo she posted didn't look like "100 percent". Something was missing.

And the champagne was never opened.

Are you sure? Look at the article- it says "some" unless that is a misprint as well?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. They make misprints in those online news reports all the time. It was a "typo". I should have used that term instead of misprint.

I might have mispoke. I don't believe LE has said that the crime was committed by one person.

Either way, I think there must be some rare findings pertaining to Allison's case.

Just another reason they are keeping so many details to themselves. IMO

I think there could have been more that one person involved definitely. Which is why perhaps the bf has not been ruled out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay