AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/93205727-story

Harley said in above video, " could be the grocery kid, could be someone who worked on her house,could be people she ran into some place, we don't know, it's just my opinion that he knew who she was".

Harley checks in regularly with the police chief he said. He has met with every local news channel and provided an interview.Imo, he has done all a father can do to keep his daughters case in the open and staying on top of SPD.

Interesting, the comment about the house though. We discussed that here. Hoping some tips come in.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/93205727-story

Harley said in above video, " could be the grocery kid, could be someone who worked on her house,could be people she ran into some place, we don't know, it's just my opinion that he knew who she was".

(bolding is mine)

Her father is corroborating what the police have told the public since the beginning - this was not a random attack. If he checks in with the police regularly and he's not screaming about them not doing enough to catch his daughter's killer, it sounds to me like he's confident that the cops are doing their due diligence with the evidence they have.

I've been thinking that the police have the killer's DNA and do, in fact, have a match but they are unable to move forward with an arrest because of where the DNA was found. They may not have a match in their database, but it's possible that the killer's DNA was found somewhere logical for whoever he/she is and his/her relationship to Allison at the time, which would make it more challenging to get a conviction in court. I haven't seen anything that says exactly where they found the DNA, so maybe I'm wrong. Just a thought.

Allison's sister and parents have launched a new website; it will be a place to honor her memory and to post updates on her case.
http://www.allisonmemorial.com

Thank you for this. It's a beautiful website designed with great love for Allison. To everyone who keeps Allison's thread alive, you are amazing with all your efforts to keep us updated. Much appreciated.

I live in Az, coming from the east coast. It's very hard to get to know folks in my neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves. People move in and out all around me, never can keep up to who is even my neighbor. Seems so ironic because our houses are so close to each other and walled in, vs. back east houses are spread out, yet I knew my neighbors and town folk. For example, a woman committed suicide a few houses down from me, and I didn't even know that this young woman lived there with a small child. I did see people living there, going in and out occasionally but that is it. I chalk some of this up to the intense heat out here because everyone stays in the house rather than being outside. No one wants to play or be out in 110 degrees ( or shouldn't ), but noticed after 9 years here, people stay inside year round. Yeah....it's lonely and isolated. Not sure how the neighborhood is where Allison lived. I am in a different suburb of pheonix.
With all that rambling, I do agree more should have been released. Or at this time even, share what they think about the " profile" they claim to have. Profiles are not 100 percent but it may bring in some tips!!!!
All they told us was , the killer may appear calm and CAN BE COME violent. What does that even mean?? It's obvious he became violent!!! Does that hint to the fact he lives among us, as a Co worker, a neighbor, a friend, a worker on the house, etc......
I think at this point more info needs to be released so tips can roll in. He is out there getting away with murder. What can it hurt at this stage???

Thanks for the above - being from the east I have no idea what's it like in AZ. What you wrote paints a good picture...

Yes, wish they would explain the "may appear calm and can become violent"

I've been thinking that the police have the killer's DNA and do, in fact, have a match but they are unable to move forward with an arrest because of where the DNA was found. They may not have a match in their database, but it's possible that the killer's DNA was found somewhere logical for whoever he/she is and his/her relationship to Allison at the time, which would make it more challenging to get a conviction in court. I haven't seen anything that says exactly where they found the DNA, so maybe I'm wrong. Just a thought.

I have been thinking about this, and it makes sense and is possible, maybe. The killer is a male, per DNA and msm, I will have to get link though. But if there is no match in the dstabase, yet they suspect someone, I am sure they have collected his DNA. ( maybe on the sly or with probable cause, fingerprint in house, being in house for a known reason, etc).And since there is no arrest, it may be just as you say orangecrush, they don't have enough to convict because his DNA may have a logical reason to be there, or at least could be argued away in court, therefore not getting a conviction. The boyfriend has been ruled out, link below.

http://www.cbs5az.com/Clip/12218955/vigil-planned-for-monterey-murder-victim-allison-feldman

But the killer could have been there at some point previously ...and the dna evidence is not enough to convict. I just read a case where a man was charged in Shrewsbury mass.for a killing that took place 40 years ago because his dna was found at the scene and just analyzed. It was a brutal killing, and his drop of blood was near the door. He was recently aquitted!! He delivered a hutch to her the day before. Dna explained away. So....this could be SPD challenge.
And I am speculating only, but maybe the dna was not good under her nails because of the bleach.

Added/ edit- the aquitted man was arrested for beating up and sexually assaulting a woman two days after the Shrewsbury murder, near by, but it wasn't allowed in as evidence, the jury never knew. So they bought the hutch cutting his hand theory.

Thanks for the above - being from the east I have no idea what's it like in AZ. What you wrote paints a good picture...

Yes, wish they would explain the "may appear calm and can become violent"

Thanks OldSteve, AZ is sizzling hot for many months, and it is difficult to be just out and about in the neighborhood at times.
I agree, I wish they would explain that comment. And much more for that matter!!!!!To me, imo, it means he is living right under everyone's noses. No one suspects him, he is a calm, respectable, coming off as cool as a cucumber, fooling everyone with a hidden dark side. That's just the feel I get. Could be wrong, of course.
I recently have a gut feeling, never go by these though, that an arrest will be made...I dunno why I recently feel this way.

I think LE can collect DNA without a warrant from things left if public trash etc... no sure but -
Supreme Court Gives Tacit Approval To Warrantless DNA Collection -
http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/03...-tacit-approval-to-warrantless-dna-collection

It was done on a case here in NC in 2010 -- LE had their eyes on an individual for B&E, rape & murder. He already had a record of two B&E's, but his DNA was not on file (they didn't collect it when he was convicted of B&E). He had refused a request to give his DNA in this case (he lived in the neighborhood, and all of the other men had volunteered theirs). LE put surveillance on him, saw him toss a cigarette butt; they obtained the butt, sent it for processing against the DNA from the victim, and they were advised it was a match. LE made the match part of their probable cause for an arrest, and 2 yrs later he was convicted and given LWOP. So it was okay back in 2010. FWIW.

I have been thinking about this, and it makes sense and is possible, maybe. The killer is a male, per DNA and msm, I will have to get link though. But if there is no match in the dstabase, yet they suspect someone, I am sure they have collected his DNA. ( maybe on the sly or with probable cause, fingerprint in house, being in house for a known reason, etc).And since there is no arrest, it may be just as you say orangecrush, they don't have enough to convict because his DNA may have a logical reason to be there, or at least could be argued away in court, therefore not getting a conviction. The boyfriend has been ruled out, link below.

http://www.cbs5az.com/Clip/12218955/vigil-planned-for-monterey-murder-victim-allison-feldman

But the killer could have been there at some point previously ...and the dna evidence is not enough to convict. I just read a case where a man was charged in Shrewsbury mass.for a killing that took place 40 years ago because his dna was found at the scene and just analyzed. It was a brutal killing, and his drop of blood was near the door. He was recently aquitted!! He delivered a hutch to her the day before. Dna explained away. So....this could be SPD challenge.
And I am speculating only, but maybe the dna was not good under her nails because of the bleach.

Added/ edit- the aquitted man was arrested for beating up and sexually assaulting a woman two days after the Shrewsbury murder, near by, but it wasn't allowed in as evidence, the jury never knew. So they bought the hutch cutting his hand theory.

What is said about clearing the BF, and who says it? I can't play the clip. Thanks.

What is said about clearing the BF, and who says it? I can't play the clip. Thanks.

Local news report, channel five reporter is re capping the murder story and states that the boyfriend has been ruled out. I have seen this in other msm, but will have to go back and try to find them.

Approaching valentine's day....I remember her valentine pic she posted. Must be heart wrenching for her family. The case is going cold.

Why would her killer take her credit cards? ( I know it's been discussed many times), just thinking and thinking. Had to be staged imo. The killer trying to hide his identity. And apparently he has never committed a crime that requires DNA.....therefore, could be anyone in her circle, or distant circle. Such as doctors, medical people as suggested in the post above.
Bumping for Allison.

Respectfully BBM. That is what I think as well.

Local news report, channel five reporter is re capping the murder story and states that the boyfriend has been ruled out. I have seen this in other msm, but will have to go back and try to find them.

Yes, if you can find other sources that say that someone has actually been ruled out, please do post the links! I've found that the local news media can tend to over-sensationalize (misspeak?) so anytime I hear a new detail that's not supported by at least 1-2 other sources, I'm pessimistic :waitasec:.

I do not recall LE ruling anyone out,which is why I asked.

Yes, if you can find other sources that say that someone has actually been ruled out, please do post the links! I've found that the local news media can tend to over-sensationalize (misspeak?) so anytime I hear a new detail that's not supported by at least 1-2 other sources, I'm pessimistic :waitasec:.

When I heard the reporter say he was ruled out, I thought I recalled seeing it in msm, or videos, but I went back and searched the best I could, and could not find any other source. So, could be she miss spoke?? And I must be mistaken, ( sorry about that) I will keep looking though.
LE did rule out a construction worker though.

In this link, it states LE is still interviewing POI's. Encouraging that they have poi's.

http://www.kmov.com/story/31249971/...feldman-remain-priority-for-scottsdale-police

RSBM...

lesajo :wave:

Do you mean in the video? Because it won't play for me...You must mean it is stated in the video because I don't see any mention of POI's in the article.

FWIW, from the first paragraph of the article..."Whoever did it is still on the run."

:thinking:

:banghead:

It's in both. It's the last paragraph, first sentence. It states," police continue to interview possible people of interest". And the reporter states it at the end of his segment. Granted, it says possible poi's, for what that is worth.

http://www.azfamily.com/clip/12218943/vigil-planned-for-allison-feldman

This confused me....when I went back and searched for other outlets stating the BF was ruled out, I found this link from az family, channel 3. This is in addition to the above link in my post #1008, which is Cbs channel five.
Then I discovered, although two different channels all together, two different anchors leading into the reporter, IT'S THE SAME REPORTER!
So that may have thrown me off, yeah, I admit it did!! I had watched many, any they blended in.
Anyway, in the two transcripts of her reporting, which differ, different phrasing, different edits, the one from channel three makes it more clearer that she is not miss speaking, imo. I will post her quote," the 31 year old was found by her boyfriend, he was ruled out as a suspect, and the police did find another person's DNA in the home and have not been able to link anyone to the crime..."

In the Cbs channel five segment she states," Allisons body was discovered by her boyfriend under suspicious circumstances last year, her boyfriend has been ruled out as a suspect and SPD reportedly collected DNA from the scene, but not matched to a suspect...."

Who else besides neighbors would see the comings and goings at Allison's house? Saw boyfriend leave and knew she was there ALONE. I read on her obituary how she was friendly with her neighbors at her condo. I think if she saw a neighbor at her door, at her house, she would open the door. I would open a door for a neighbor not even one I know well. Noone wants enemies for neighbors, you WANT to be friendly. So I am still stuck on it being a neighbor. Wonder if anyone moved shortly after the murder???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers