Found Deceased AZ - Angela Tramonte, 31, hiking w/ off-duty LE, met on Instagram, Phoenix, 30 Jul 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
please delete if already posted. here is an update and at 2:50 it shows a picture of the two on the mountain. (taken by another person hiking that day at 10:36am)

Looking at that photo, it appears that is the point at which the two went separate ways… for whatever reason.
Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one…. That she suffered heat stroke and passed away. Should the officer have left her to return alone… probably not. I honestly think this was a tragedy…. nothing more.

I find it suspicious and at the very least negligent of a police officer to go hiking on a first date in extreme heat at an isolated place without the proper supplies, to include water.

Then, supposedly, when she is overcome with heat exhaustion, he journeys on and lets her walk by herself back to the starting place--a place where she has never been before. As Judge Judy often says, "If something doesn't make sense, it is usually a lie."

I just hope that they get to the truth.

JMO.

I thought the same thing. Not healthy or fit looking AT ALL. imo
True… unhealthily thin, possibly anorexic. I wonder if she had some underlying health condition, or possibly even Covid? It’s odd that a young, supposedly healthy and fit, woman would succumb that quickly to heat stroke. Plus, she was found with her cell phone… could have called for help if she was in distress. Perhaps she suffered a cardiac arrest. Will be interesting to see autopsy results.

She could have been dieting before her big visit with him and been dehydrated from that as well as from her flight.

I have a feeling she is always that thin, or trying to be. And I agree, that and the flight plus maybe (probably) drinking alcohol the night before, would all combine to dehydrate her. Also, if she did have some type of eating disorder, that could also have played a role. Low potassium, dehydration and heat is a deadly mix.

please delete if already posted. here is an update and at 2:50 it shows a picture of the two on the mountain. (taken by another person hiking that day at 10:36am)

Well, I was wrong when I said that I did not think she was ever on that hike. This video proves that she did go for a hike with him up the mountain.

New information contradicts Phoenix officer's statement after death of Camelback mountain hiker

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-ne...ement-after-death-of-camelback-mountain-hiker

PHOENIX — The Phoenix officer who went hiking with a woman found dead on Camelback Mountain last week told detectives he also got lost after they separated halfway up the climb and was not familiar with the trail, according to a city spokesperson.

Officer Dario Dizdar’s official statements to investigators contradict initial accounts given by fire officials at the scene and an incident report filed by a park ranger who spoke with him on the mountain.

During the search for Angela Tramonte, a fire department spokesperson said Dizdar told crews “he was very familiar with this mountain” and that “he hikes it this time of day all the time from the top to the bottom.”

Fire officials asked ABC15 this week to discontinue using that statement because they said they misunderstood Dizdar at the time.

But a Phoenix park ranger also claimed that Dizdar told him he hiked Camelback often.

“They started hiking together around 10 am with no water but split up. The boyfriend stated that he was a local and did this hike all the time and she was going to go as far as she could and turn around,” according to an incident report filed by the park ranger.

But during his subsequent interview with detectives, Dizdar reported it was his first time hiking the Echo Canyon Trail. He also said he got lost and needed to take an Uber back to the trail’s parking lot.

New information contradicts Phoenix officer's statement after death of Camelback mountain hiker

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-ne...ement-after-death-of-camelback-mountain-hiker

PHOENIX — The Phoenix officer who went hiking with a woman found dead on Camelback Mountain's last week told detectives he also got lost after they separated halfway up the climb and was not familiar with the trail, according to a city spokesperson.

Officer Dario Dizdar’s official statements to investigators contradict initial accounts given by fire officials at the scene and an incident report filed by a park ranger who spoke with him on the mountain.

This guy doesn't seem to know how to tell the truth. As stated previously he has a past history of lying. In the beginning he says he's from another country, he got lost and has to take an Uber, please really? Just because they were spotted that one point on the mountain doesn't mean there wasn't an alltrication later. There was also something uneasy about the way they looked in that photo. Why did the person who took the photo take that particular photo? Was something going on that caught his attention? His story has a lot of holes. I think one good interrogation (not done by his own people) could break him. He's already changed his story...so.

Last edited:
I feel like they had words, they split up, she got lost on her way back to the car, and found in the backyard of an unoccupied home. This could be why it took so long to find her. I'm not convinced he did anything to her other than not staying with her and making sure she was okay. Jmo. Not saying he's being completely honest either, but I'm just getting a jerk vibe from him at this point. There are some more photos and witness account posted on a social media site that I don't think I can post the link to. The witness is the one that the photos are in the above links. Twit...

I do find it odd she didn't call or text anyone. Although, if she started to feel the stages of heat stroke quickly, then it would be reasonable to assume she was disoriented. Could also be why she went the wrong way.

I find it interesting that in one of the above articles, the family doesn't think that the apartment she stayed at with him is actually where he lives. Property records are a matter of public record here. just saying... I do agree, there is more to this story most definitely. He does have a documented history of lying. Albeit back in 2009. But as we know, leopards don't usually change their spots. They typically just get better at their craft.

I'm also here in AZ and cannot fathom not having water when doing most anything outdoors during the summer. I mean, I will usually take a bottle of water with me when I run errands! The heat here is no joke! I don't care how in shape a person is. Shoot, I will go hiking when it's in the 80's and make sure I have water with me.

I do hope her family and friends are able to get the answers they need either way. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Myself and some female friends used to go the the Scottsdale Camelback Resort for several years. The first time we went one of my friends decided to walk to the big mall just down the street around 11 am. She called us when she was halfway there because she thought she was going to pass out from the heat. Granted, she wasn't considered an active-lifestyle person but it was shocking how quickly she was overcome with the heat. We are from Ontario where we have hot humid summers so she thought she could handle that heat. Not so.

True… unhealthily thin, possibly anorexic. I wonder if she had some underlying health condition, or possibly even Covid? It’s odd that a young, supposedly healthy and fit, woman would succumb that quickly to heat stroke. Plus, she was found with her cell phone… could have called for help if she was in distress. Perhaps she suffered a cardiac arrest. Will be interesting to see autopsy results.

Some people view individuals who work out every day as being devoted to physical fitness when in actual fact the individual rabidly working out is suffering from some form of body dysmorphia. If that was a recent pic of AT she definitely looked to have some health issues. She appears to have such little fat her body could be losing muscle mass instead. Fat provides energy during intense physical activity. It appears she could have quickly depleted any energy stores. Very tragic.

I feel like they had words, they split up, she got lost on her way back to the car, and found in the backyard of an unoccupied home. This could be why it took so long to find her. I'm not convinced he did anything to her other than not staying with her and making sure she was okay. Jmo. Not saying he's being completely honest either, but I'm just getting a jerk vibe from him at this point. There are some more photos and witness account posted on a social media site that I don't think I can post the link to. The witness is the one that the photos are in the above links. Twit...

I do find it odd she didn't call or text anyone. Although, if she started to feel the stages of heat stroke quickly, then it would be reasonable to assume she was disoriented. Could also be why she went the wrong way.

I'm getting a sense of deja vu with the circumstances here. Maybe a few of months ago the same thing happened with an older woman found dead outside an unoccupied home in AZ. Might have been a bit earlier since LE thought the home was vacant because snowbirds hadn't come down due to covid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back