Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the screenshot I attached she said “… kept us going from 6:30pm New Years Eve until 11am the New Year’s Day.” To me that implies she was there the whole time.
Implies being the key...how do we know based on this sentence structure she wasn't working the phones from her place, got picked up at 1:00 and went to Ben's place...NOT saying either is true, just being very literal in my thinking until someone says "*advertiser censored*" and things can be "facts".

And how do we know that wasn't accomplished? Maybe they got it and verified and it simply wasn't reported.
Of course that is possible. I was only stating that "I for one" would feel more confident that it was the correct car if we knew the plate numbers were identified. I'm sure well aware that we don't know everything LE knows, as it should be.

My comment exactly! In it's day it was pretty sweet. That day was in the late 80's early 90's!...It's still pretty okay based on age.

I heard that was where the new enlistees used to stay for their last night before shipping out to basic training. Apparently it was pretty nice but I can see why the DOD eventually decided to pick a different hotel

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this post. You have done such an excellent job in communicating this in a manner I think everyone will understand.

I am so sorry that you were left with the task of relaying this horrific news to some of the others outside AZ. That must have been so difficult for you.

It is my hope the family may be willing to play at least one Michael Jackson song at the service. Do you think that would be nice? If yes, which do you think would be best fit? (Just an idea) Much love ♥️

I know you weren’t asking me which Michael Jackson song to play and I did not know Ben, but I am feeling very compelled to vote anyway. :) So many good ones! This one immediately came to mind. It speaks friendship and love.

Tragedy has a way of bringing people together.

With all due respect, what you have is merely an analysis of Dan’s Facebook and his friends’ comments.

Ben had friends that came into his life at various times - in different decades, during different activities/interests in his life. They come from multiple states. He had friends of every race, friends of many different sexual orientations/identifications, friends that were much older, & a few friends that were younger than he.

To suggest that acknowledgment of the many souls that gathered on social media in order to grieve together is the very same thing as all of Ben’s friends being “well connected” to one another in daily life is to suggest that you do not know how far reaching and extensive Ben’s friendships were. That is something all together different. We are talking great depth here.

Consider for a moment that Ben’s friendships ranged from a wealthy senior who recently celebrated a milestone birthday (+ her adult children) he was a personal assistant to in Newport Beach & Las Vegas, friends he met whilst working at the Ritz Carlton prior to taking the personal assistant position, friends he acquired while living outside Arizona, college friends, high school friends, friends from his grade school years, friends from his church, friends from volunteer position(s) he held, people he regularly traveled with, people he befriended while traveling … And that just scratches the surface.

Now, if you think all of those people are in one close circle of friends who regularly communicate and hang out with one another, you are mistaken. I have known Ben longer than Sue & Dan. When I hung out with Ben it was by usually by myself.
Well put....no one is immune from the grief. No one can say they know Ben "better" than anyone else. In putting this all together, the rush for an "answer", a "reason" this has happened will not come quickly. And in that gap; questions, yes even implications will flourish. Patience people.

I heard that was where the new enlistees used to stay for their last night before shipping out to basic training. Apparently it was pretty nice but I can see why the DOD eventually decided to pick a different hotel
Its not that bad. Sheraton Crescent we are talking about....not Super 8?

Its not that bad. Sheraton Crescent we are talking about....not Super 8?

the hotel itself may not be that bad, it’s just that based on the location there are probably not many “high rollers” with new luxury cars booking rooms there anymore. I just looked at trip advisor and see that the downtown PHX Sheraton is almost twice the price. That should say something

I know you weren’t asking me which Michael Jackson song to play and I did not know Ben, but I am feeling very compelled to vote anyway. :) So many good ones! This one immediately came to mind. It speaks friendship and love.

Love it. ♥️ Please listen to full version sometime in its entirety if you get a chance … Poem at conclusion of full version makes me tear up.
Did you know Jennifer Hudson sang this song at Michael’s own memorial service? Jennifer Hudson Sings 'Will You Be There' At Michael Jackson Memorial
Excellent contribution. Thank you so very much for the idea.

Attachments

• 401E4688-6409-423D-8BAC-006C3922BC8D.jpeg
    401E4688-6409-423D-8BAC-006C3922BC8D.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Thank you for this post. You have done such an excellent job in communicating this in a manner I think everyone will understand.

I am so sorry that you were left with the task of relaying this horrific news to some of the others outside AZ. That must have been so difficult for you.

It is my hope the family may be willing to play at least one Michael Jackson song at the service. Do you think that would be nice? If yes, which do you think would be best fit? (Just an idea) Much love ♥️

I know you weren’t asking me which Michael Jackson song to play and I did not know Ben, but I am feeling very compelled to vote anyway. So many good ones! This one immediately came to mind. It speaks friendship and love.

Love it. ♥️ Please listen to full version sometime in its entirety if you get a chance … Poem at conclusion of full version makes me tear up.
Did you know Jennifer Hudson sang this song at Michael’s own memorial service? Jennifer Hudson Sings 'Will You Be There' At Michael Jackson Memorial
Excellent contribution. Thank you so very much for the idea.

How perfect. Her rendition was beautiful.

He loved this song. I’ll play now. Thank you.

He loved this song. I’ll play now. Thank you.
One of my favorite memories of Ben is traveling with him to Neverland Ranch. Two other people were along on this trip (mostly because we were too young to drive at the time). Ben got out at the security gate wearing his fedora and began to engage the security guard on duty in conversation. (I couldn’t believe he was brave enough to do that! :))Wonderful memory.

Last edited:
Is there any word at all, any update that these three people have been located? I guess if so, LE would likely keep that for themselves for now.
In any case, I hope there is development in the investigation towards apprehending whoever was responsible for this horrible crime.
It's just so heartbreaking.....

One of my favorite memories of Ben is traveling with him to Neverland Ranch. Two other people were along on this trip (mostly because we were too young to drive at the time). Ben got out at the security gate wearing his fedora and began to engage the security guard on duty in conversation. (I couldn’t believe he was brave enough to do that! :))Wonderful memory.

Speaking of Ben being brave we were out one night and ran into Suge Knight. If you don’t know who he is Google him. Ben recognized him and wanted to say hello. I was like no he looks like he’s in a bad mood let’s leave him alone. I know people that know him so he’s not one to mess with. Suge left to go to the restroom and Ben asked suge’s girlfriend if he could ask for his autograph and she said no he’s in a bad mood. Suge returns and Ben really wants to meet Suge. So despite warning he went up to Suge knight and asked to take a picture with him. Not only did he take a picture with him but he smiled when they chatted like old friends for a minute or so then he told him I attended the same college as him so now I’m taking a picture with him too. I was so scared Ben was going to say the wrong thing. I told him not to post the picture or location unless he wanted us to get shot because Shootings sometimes happened when Suge went places. Suge knight is a real gangster and founder of death row records. Suge is now serving life in prison but Ben and I had a positive experience with him.

Is there any word at all, any update that these three people have been located? I guess if so, LE would likely keep that for themselves for now.
In any case, I hope there is development in the investigation towards apprehending whoever was responsible for this horrible crime.
It's just so heartbreaking.....

My only update I have would be with regard to our grieving process.

One thing I don’t believe anyone has mentioned yet is how wonderful Ben was with children though he did not have children of his own.

My children have been having an exceedingly difficult time with his death. Their grandfather passed away last year, and they are having a MUCH harder time processing Ben’s death. Still in denial about it.

The youngest is still convinced he surely MUST have just gone to Hawaii.

“He likes it there! Don’t worry. He will be back by ____’s (his sibling’s) birthday because he said he would come to the party at Chuck E. Cheese. He wouldn’t miss it. Don’t worry!!! He will have plenty of time to get a new car by then, and those bad guys who ruined his car really need to say sorry to him because it was SO BEAUTIFUL. It’s going to be fine. He has to be okay, because we just saw him, right?” **tear**

They LOVED HIM SOOOO MUCH. This breaks my heart.

Last edited:
I have known people who have killed other people in my life and again I would like to say that there is no way Dan would do anything like that BUT could Dan be the reason it happened?

Picture it..Sicily...jk

I have been thinking alot about this and it would make sense as a crime of passion. If Ben and Dan were as close as it seems, I wonder if it is possible that Ben had a jealous lover. Maybe they found out Ben was supposed to go to brunch with Dan and got jealous because they felt Ben should be solely focused on them? Ben takes a shower and rushes off to calm them down when he finds out they are upset and shuts his phone off so Dan doesn't call or text him during this crisis and escalate the situation. Unfortunately he gets to them and they are all ready over the edge and kill him. They call friends because they need help dumping the body.

Not being professional killers they try to dump the body in what they believe is the middle of the desert not realizing it is actually in the middle of a rural community. (City folks)

They meet up again that night to talk about what to do with the vehicle when they realize they have been spotted by someone and they take off. They find a nearby spot and burn the car to destroy any evidence. They then walk back to their own cars that were also parked in the parking garage or somewhere nearby.

It could have been a brand new person in his life or even someone he only wanted as a friend that had deeper feelings.

My only update I have would be with regard to our grieving process.

One thing I don’t believe anyone has mentioned yet is how wonderful Ben was with children though he did not have children of his own.

My children have been having an exceedingly difficult time with his death. Their grandfather passed away last year, and they are having a MUCH harder time processing Ben’s death. Still in denial about it.

The youngest is still convinced he surely MUST have just gone to Hawaii.

“He likes it there! Don’t worry. He will be back by ____’s (his sibling’s) birthday because he said he would come to the party at Chuck E. Cheese. He wouldn’t miss it. Don’t worry!!! He will have plenty of time to get a new car by then, and those bad guys who ruined his car really need to say sorry to him because it was SO BEAUTIFUL. It’s going to be fine. He has to be okay, because we just saw him, right?” **tear**

They LOVED HIM SOOOO MUCH. This breaks my heart.

This is heartbreaking to read. Your poor kids. I didn’t meet the kids in his life but I did see plenty of pictures of his godchildren and others kids. He touched the lives of so many people.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back