Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I asked the manager on Jan. 3 AM. (I thought Ben lived closer to that corner but he lives north on Ocotillo-about 3 streets) But at that time I was only thinking of someone driving his car through the intersection. Might spin back over there but they have the original flyer that the friends dropped off on Jan.2 and she did not recognize him as a customer at all. Their cameras do cover the pumps but not out to the street. Same story at Jack in the Box on the SE corner. My mechanic/friend is on the SW corner and they have no video cameras at all.
Original post upthread.

If he is like most folks, he probably paid at the pump. I was just trying to think of ways we could determine where he might have gone when he left his house.

At the end of the day, I think his cell activity is the key to all this. He wouldn't have canceled on Dan unless he really was exhausted. Something prompted him to hop in the shower and rush out the door. The big question is what/who?

@JJ Ray - not to hijack this thread but do you have a link for the Daniel Robinson thread pls
Here is the most recent thread on Daniel’s case.
AZ - AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

JJ has done so much incredible work with Mr. Robinson and his family, and I’m sure I only know a fraction considering I’ve just read through the threads, but I’m blown away nonetheless! A true WS and so much more JJ, thank you for all that you do.
Thank You so much (and for providing the thread so quickly!) Unfortunately, I am only occasionally searching on my own (not part of organized) as some of my suspicions from early on are panning out. Learned a lot over the holidays. So tragic for Daniel but I can't help but think he is in a better place...whether he made it out of the desert or not. In all likelihood not.
There is a previous thread of 49 pages that shows more of the early days efforts by many.

I was just reading Bens obituary and it just makes your heart hurt! What a lovely human being!
I was wondering if anyone, friends or experts, might know if the name of his parents are left out due to the nature of his death?
Towards the beginning of this thread, I posted about reading a comment the first day he was missing. The comment was about Ben not picking up a prescription for his parents the morning of his disappearance and that his parents were alarmed by that. Obviously, anything can be found on the internet but is it standard practice in murder cases to not identify living family members names for their safety? Or just preference? Noticing that their names were missing, remembering that comment in the beginning about his parents and not hearing anything about them or from them made me wonder if there might be something to that?
Does anyone know who the couple was that he worked for?

I’ve spoken directly to the family and today I was ask to post something. The obituary was written intentionally. Please do not post or share family information or past employer personal information that is not shared in the obituary. It is not helpful to the investigation.

If names are left out it’s for a reason. Have some compassion. If this was someone you loved how would you want it handled?

I haven’t read any of the comments today or responded because seeing the obituary made it even more real for me if that’s possibly. It’s the 2 week mark and really setting in that this is final. I want whoever is responsible caught. I don’t want anything to hinder the investigation. If anyone has any credible information please contact law enforcement.

I was just reading Bens obituary and it just makes your heart hurt! What a lovely human being!
I was wondering if anyone, friends or experts, might know if the name of his parents are left out due to the nature of his death?
Towards the beginning of this thread, I posted about reading a comment the first day he was missing. The comment was about Ben not picking up a prescription for his parents the morning of his disappearance and that his parents were alarmed by that. Obviously, anything can be found on the internet but is it standard practice in murder cases to not identify living family members names for their safety? Or just preference? Noticing that their names were missing, remembering that comment in the beginning about his parents and not hearing anything about them or from them made me wonder if there might be something to that?
Does anyone know who the couple was that he worked for?

Because this was made knowing the public would see it. His parents are grieving. They last thing they need is some overzealous person calling them or showing up at their home. Same with the couple he worked for. I know them too and please leave their name out of it. None of the are suspects.

Some things may be relevant to the case and other is just random information about this wonderful man’s life that was cut short. The cause of death wasn’t mentioned either and that’s also intentional.

Because this was made knowing the public would see it. His parents are grieving. They last thing they need is some overzealous person calling them or showing up at their home. Same with the couple he worked for. I know them too and please leave their name out of it. None of the are suspects.

Some things may be relevant to the case and other is just random information about this wonderful man’s life that was cut short. The cause of death wasn’t mentioned either and that’s also intentional.
The obituary was made public on Heritage’s own website with buttons allowing folks to easily share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. so - yes, the “public can see it.”

Several of Ben’s contacts had already posted it PUBLICLY to their Facebook pages some time ago for friends & non-friends to view. Also, the same is true w/the Rest In Peace Dear Ben memorial Facebook Page which also published the information publicly. (Please see attached screenshot for example/verification.)

Attachments

• 029CB4DA-FEA9-460B-BC8D-8333BA383E32.jpeg
    029CB4DA-FEA9-460B-BC8D-8333BA383E32.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 360B4353-6198-4E2C-9B27-5B4337C2A162.png
    360B4353-6198-4E2C-9B27-5B4337C2A162.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 0218FEE3-2951-425A-BEB0-3A9A20E8CEFD.png
    0218FEE3-2951-425A-BEB0-3A9A20E8CEFD.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

I apologize for my question and would be happy to delete it if you would like. Please know I wasn’t trying to be insensitive or cause any additional harm to his family! ♥️

The obituary was made public on Heritage’s own website with buttons allowing folks to easily share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. so - yes, the “public can see it.”

Several of Ben’s contacts have already posted it PUBLICLY to their Facebook pages for friends & non-friends to view. See example screenshot.

I’m just relaying a message as I was asked to do. It sounds like some stuff that wasn’t in the obituary was shared. They knew it would be public.

I’m sure I shared way more than they are probably happy with. My posting and response made it easy to identify exactly who I am. I shared things about him to humanize him and show he’s more than just the body found on New Year’s Eve.

It was also a way of processing this unexpected loss. I was so happy that people too an interest and took time to reading over all these posts and respond. I think it’s still very possible that someone here may know something that may help.

I’m just relaying a message as I was asked to do. It sounds like some stuff that wasn’t in the obituary was shared. They knew it would be public.

I’m sure I shared way more than they are probably happy with. My posting and response made it easy to identify exactly who I am. I shared things about him to humanize him and show he’s more than just the body found on New Year’s Eve.

It was also a way of processing this unexpected loss. I was so happy that people too an interest and took time to reading over all these posts and respond. I think it’s still very possible that someone here may know something that may help.

I’m sure the family appreciates your efforts, I certainly do. Regarding the lack of other names in the obituary, I think it’s very well written. The only people named are the deceased, because that is where the focus should be.

I just made a donation to All Points West German ShortHaired Pointer Rescue.
I wanted to do it in Ben's name, but PayPal didn't allow me to through the rescue donation site.
In any case, it is a small gesture in Ben's memory.

I hope with the abundant video evidence mentioned (and everything else they”ll discover during the investigation) LE will find whatever losers did this to Ben quickly.

I have also, unfortunately, seen cases on this site where LE sits too long and nothing happens…But the major sleuths on here never stop sleuthing and the truth will be revealed regardless.

Trust in LE first and Godspeed to them, but I’ll never underestimate certain amateur detectives on here and the community here.

Let’s get this case solved! Justice for Ben!!

Several of Ben’s contacts had already posted it PUBLICLY to their Facebook pages some time ago for friends & non-friends to view. Also, the same is true w/the Rest In Peace Dear Ben memorial Facebook Page which also published the information publicly. (Please see attached screenshot for example/verification.)
To clarify, Another Friend of Ben is stating why the obituary was worded the way it was, "because the public would see it", not that the obituary itself is hidden from public view.

Please know that what you shared did humanize Ben to us. He's not just a story on a news outlet page.
I'm hoping and praying that whoever committed this horrible crime will be identified and held responsible to the fullest extent the law will allow.

I liked the way the obituary was written. @Mccrackenator said it very well. Focus on the deceased and not just a list of surviving relatives. I think the parents are wonderful with their bowing out of the GO FUND ME for funeral expenses and diverting it to causes Ben obviously cared about. And their low profile in terms of publicity is quite frankly refreshing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain
Back