AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the videos on the instagram page show 3 people walking along a track, supposedly looking for Daniel. its posted a few times, but they were just walking, no active searching was happening there, nobody looking around, moving undergrowth etc.....i hope that was just a snapshot of something else.

also, with regard to discarded clothing....if it was left to dry, was it laid out in the manner you would if drying clothing? flat, pulled straight...or just bunched up, discarded?

@JJ Ray thanks for the update and all the effort you’ve put forth in helping find Daniel.
Thanks. Back out there today looking at latest on the accident. It appears david got stuck down in the ravine further to the east and tried to run back up the northside, lost control and slide to
the videos on the instagram page show 3 people walking along a track, supposedly looking for Daniel. its posted a few times, but they were just walking, no active searching was happening there, nobody looking around, moving undergrowth etc.....i hope that was just a snapshot of something else.

also, with regard to discarded clothing....if it was left to dry, was it laid out in the manner you would if drying clothing? flat, pulled straight...or just bunched up, discarded?
flat, laid out...

As you might expect some are very diligent trying to check every Mesquite tree and debris pile from last weeks runoff. Some areas are more open and simple observation from a straight line is sufficient.

Please Help Find Daniel

@JJ Ray have you visited the site of the wreck?
Not being familiar with the area in general, I’m curious to what the ravine looks like, the accessibility (or lack of) out of the ravine, etc? I read where Daniel’s father shared the part of the ravine in which the vehicle rolled down was 20ft.
Yes. And that is correct about 20 ft. My analysis was off. The P.I. thinks the vehicle came from the northeast and indicated tire impressions. I went back today and saw what he was referring. It looks like he lost the jeep trail and went down in the ravine a little to the east and got stuck. Couldn't get up south face or after a y turn couldn't get back the way he drove in. He drove the south face to the West and either started sliding or simply took another run at climbing the north face. Hit into the embankment and rear slid out causing the vehicle to roll on its side and come to rest where indicated.

Yes. And that is correct about 20 ft. My analysis was off. The P.I. thinks the vehicle came from the northeast and indicated tire impressions. I went back today and saw what he was referring. It looks like he lost the jeep trail and went down in the ravine a little to the east and got stuck. Couldn't get up south face or after a y turn couldn't get back the way he drove in. He drove the south face to the West and either started sliding or simply took another run at climbing the north face. Hit into the embankment and rear slid out causing the vehicle to roll on its side and come to rest where indicated.
Thank you!! Can you give me a better idea of the velocity of the roll-over? Was this a 50ft fall/drop? I'm trying to gauge how extensive his injuries could be.

Any hint why Daniel was off-roading in the first place? Are there clear roads in the area? Were they perhaps washed out or blocked due to the recent rains?

No idea why Daniel was in that area -- anything in the press???

In desert areas like this, a slight rain or windy conditions can obscure the roadway. This isn't a paved road, but a dirt track. Wind can stir up a dust devil & obliterate the track you're following. (Or surround your vehicle, very disorienting.) Sometimes, the sandy soil acts like marbles rolling on top of each other. Even in a Jeep sliding is a possibility. If there is water, you might find yourself driving on wet clay -- remember pottery in Art class? Slick.

Beautiful terrain, but harsh to humans.

And, if indeed there was a head injury, Daniel may be frightened and hiding from searchers in another wash.

Daniel! Searchers are working to help you & your family.

jmho ymmv lrr

If he ever were hiding in a wash, the chance of him still being there... alive... waiting... is 0%. Conditions just would not allow for that to be a possibility, so very sad to say... read back about the weather and terrain... IMO they just haven't found him yet.

I so hope I am wrong.

If he ever were hiding in a wash, the chance of him still being there... alive... waiting... is 0%. Conditions just would not allow for that to be a possibility, so very sad to say... read back about the weather and terrain... IMO they just haven't found him yet.

I so hope I am wrong.
Agreed, sadly. And some of the heat is back. We are 107 today.

I so hope I am wrong.

I'm a New Mexican, Old Anglo, and I do agree with you.

Finally got a chance to watch the Videos posted on IG. The one were the searches are all walking single file is when a large group followed the Jeep trail over to the crash site. They then fanned out and started grid search down into the ravines you may have seen in the other photos.

I was hoping he would have been found by now. :( I have seen his story posted around FB a lot asking for volunteers to search which is heartwarming. Would love to join in as it isn't too far for me but I myself have issues with the heat and basically hibernate during the summer.

I too don't believe he will be found alive. Sadly, it's been way too long with this heat.

Prayers that he is located soon so the family can lay him to rest.

Bumping for Daniel ❤️❤️

This case is so heartbreaking! I hate that Daniel still has not been found. I hate that something like this has happened to someone whom seems to be a very smart young man with a bright future ahead of him... How I pray there are answers of some sort...any sort...soon for this family! It is obvious Daniel has a family who loves him and who has not given up on finding him.

No results to report from August 7th search. About 70 people showed up and we have "professional" searchers involved, command center, organized search patterns, etc.

Thank you for keeping us updated and for all you have and continue to do. Really hope they are able to find Daniel so his family may have closure one day.

Bumping for Daniel ❤️❤️

This case is so heartbreaking! I hate that Daniel still has not been found. I hate that something like this has happened to someone whom seems to be a very smart young man with a bright future ahead of him... How I pray there are answers of some sort...any sort...soon for this family! It is obvious Daniel has a family who loves him and who has not given up on finding him.
I have spoken to the father. He is a man of deep faith and is slowly coming to grips with the reality and the prospect that God may not give him final answers. But he realizes God is holding his son, where ever he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish