GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
because the judge is going to give the talk and make them try again imo

Yes you are probably right. Unless it's hung on count 1 in which case this will probably just take it...:facepalm:

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2m

Jury has reached a decision on 1 of the counts & is hung on the other one...verdict will be read tomorrow at 10:00 am mst #richardchrisman

what about the 3rd?

this judge imo is a complete disaster

i assume if its hung on count 1 and they re-try....they get a different judge? i really don't like this guy,hardly fair

twitteri did not do a good job with this, their tweets are unclear!!!

what about the 3rd?

this judge imo is a complete disaster

I don't know! There's three counts! What is happening?! I bet they found him guilty of animal cruelty but hung on the murder charge.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 8m
Verdict on 1 count...hung on 2..#RichardChrisman verdict read tomorrow at 10am mst

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m We do not k ow which count they reached a verdict on and which is hung. Judge said it will be read tomorrow #RichardChrisman

Yeah it was the way trial diva Jen posted her initial tweet it was confusing.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 25s

We do not k ow which count they reached a verdict on and which is hung. Judge said it will be read tomorrow #RichardChrisman

This is a disaster.

I shouldn't watch trials anymore

Well, counts one and two go together right? So they probably convicted him of shooting the dog, since the dog didn't do drugs. IMO. Major sarcasm here.

I don't know! There's three counts! What is happening?! I bet they found him guilty of animal cruelty but hung on the murder charge.

if thats what happens i will be completely pizzed, its not ok to shoot a dog that wasn't a threat but a human being oh that is a o freaking k just because he carries a shiny badge :stormingmad:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 11s

@HagenAllison @monicalindstrom @TrialDivasS There are 3 counts 2 are hung

Oh no.

I think they hung on assault and murder.

I don't think I'll be watching tomorrow...

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m We do not k ow which count they reached a verdict on and which is hung. Judge said it will be read tomorrow #RichardChrismanExpand Collapse Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15

Ok, that clears up a little....not sure what to believe though....

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 8m
Verdict on 1 count...hung on 2..#RichardChrisman verdict read tomorrow at 10am mst

Verdict on one count, hung on the OTHER 2.......that's the only way I can read it, there are 3 counts.
So maybe they found him guilty of Animal cruelty or maybe they didn't?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 36s
2 out of 3 counts are HUNG...1 count has a verdict #RichardChrisman

Well, counts one and two go together right? So they probably convicted him of shooting the dog, since the dog didn't do drugs. IMO. Major sarcasm here.

Yes 'cause animals are worth more than humans....

Hung on assault and murder. Guilty of animal cruelty because the logic is he could have just tased the dog or whatever. Calling it.

Heartbreaking.

Yes, this is what I think too. Doesn't make sense to convict him of either charge related to Danny and then acquit him of animal cruelty. Or, maybe they do think the dog was dangerous but Dammy wasn't. And who saw the judge delaying any verdict after all the time it took them to come to this?? I am stunned.

Verdict on one count, hung on the OTHER 2.......that's the only way I can read it, there are 3 counts.
So maybe they found him guilty of Animal cruelty or maybe they didn't?

Yes Bernina, you are exactly right, I'm sur ethat's what she meant....

Hung on assault and murder. Guilty of animal cruelty because the logic is he could have just tased the dog or whatever. Calling it.

Heartbreaking.

Most reasonable explanation, seeing how count 1 and count 2 are pretty much inextricably connected.

The State will retry then, or there will be some sort of plea?

Unreal. :facepalm:

i dunno if i can stomach this tomorrow,if they found him guilty of murder i don't see how they couldn't find him guilty of the other 2. i really really hope i am wrong

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back