AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad about posting this, but after thinking carefully about Elizabeth's most recent actions I do not think Gabriel is with us. She seems to be resigned to her fate in jail. She is not talking because she has nothing to tell and admitting Gabriel is dead will seal her fate. So I think she is going to just allow the charges to pile on and let the jury decide her fate. I pray I am wrong. I just don't like the idea she turned over an expensive ring and money to her Grandfather. Elizabeth's demeanor speaks volumes.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I remember hearing that she got another room under the alias but I wasn't sure it was the 26th. However if the photos (taken on the 26th) are from the first hotel, then it would pretty much narrow it down to later that day. I just don't see the point of her switching hotels, using an alias, if she still had Gabriel. :confused:

All I have in my notes is one news video and a NG reference to that video, both of which say only that a housekeeper thought (specifically says thought) Eliz checked out of Homegate on the 26th.

If anyone has a link for checking into a 2nd hotel, especially with the hotel name, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA

ETA: video:
http://foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_968.shtml

NG transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/14/ng.01.html

I agree with you on most of your post. She made an appt. with someone and the most pressing matter on her mind was either finding a place to put the baby or getting a job, because she was now stuck in SA with diminishing funds. I believe the 1st option to be true. The pictures were taken and sent and then the pickup occurred I believe on the 26th. What did she do with the baby items she had along. Threw them in the dumpster? Sent them with Gabriel? What time did she check out of the hotel she was at? Was that on video? I know a million questions but if he's even got a chance at still being alive and in the SA area, I think it's time to start checking videos of who's at Walmart buying diapers and formula.

BBM
From what I understand she never checked out, she just left.

All I have in my notes is one news video and a NG reference to that video, both of which say only that a housekeeper thought (specifically says thought) Eliz checked out of Homegate on the 26th.

If anyone has a link for checking into a 2nd hotel, especially with the hotel name, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA

ETA: video:
http://foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_968.shtml

NG transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/14/ng.01.html

I believe it was Motel 6.

I too believe there was a reason she went there and even why she stayed at that hotel. Someone set it all up for her, imo.

I agree....wish we knew who it was. My suspicion is TS and her adoption atty. pal.

(trying to catch up while watching The Cowboys collapse....:banghead:)

Thank you for this

For January 5th --You might want to add the first interview with TS and KPHO in FL
http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

ETA After listening again just now I note how TS does that --almost say the wrong word --thing again
'That's how we met at the ho-- what do you call it --airport"
TS and JS do that often --

I was just listening to this again..
More and more I feel EJ killed Gabriel.
"The Child" comes out of her mouth so many times.
She was ready to be rid of him...
Master Manipulator of the whole situation.
I think that Tammie and Jack both deserve an A+ for stupidity, but do feel that EJ has them right where she wants them....being focused on so that the focus is off of her. The more people think that Tammie and Jack were trying to help her find someone to adopt this child, the more the focus will be on locating a fake couple than out searching the land for Gabriel..
Nothing that has come out to this point leads me to believe that there is another couple who has Gabriel. Nothing leads me to believe that she was ever in any park, and nothing leads me to believe that anyone other than the babysitter was in that hotel room with Gabriel and EJ.
I interpret those pictures totally different than most. I think she took them to torture Logan with! I think she changed his clothes a few times, washed him up and took picture after picture. If she were to have made it out of the country, she would have continued to tell Logan that his son was dead all while torturing him with the photos of his last days..

She is pure evil.

Hi been reading all month, just got verified.

One thought I've seen nowhere.

In a lot of these health and beauty professions a lot of illegal immigrants are
Employed. I've seen it too many times. Where do a lot of immigrants come from?
MEXICO!

Maybe they gave the baby to one of their workers and threatened them with INS.

Maybe that's why they lawyered up after the business computer was confiscated?

Does anybody know if Tammi's friend Janet is actually an attorney?

Quality Inn

Do you have a link for that please, Amster? Or do you remember if it was an article or video or something to point me in the right direction?

LE doesn't have it confirmed yet on Gabriel's page. Still saying:

Tempe investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park, both in San Antonio, on December 26. Elizabeth was scheduled to check out on December 27, however she did not go through the formal checkout process. Therefore, it is unknown if Elizabeth left San Antonio on December 26 or December 27.

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

Thanks

Has it been mentioned was EJ always alone in her motel room (s)?
I wonder because pix of Gabriel shows a clean baby.
Do we know if EJ really took the pix or someone else?
I really wonder if TS was there also???
Such as maybe somebody else cleaned him up and gave him the toys seen in the photos? I'd think if TS were actually in San Antonio there'd be some records or tracking her over there. What I'd also like to know is how the video surveillance was placed in the hotel, since it seems there isn't anything captured of a couple taking Gabriel out of there. I'm thinking of the video of Shaniya Davis by the elevator and would think there'd be some similar system where EJ stayed. MOO

Has it been confirmed that she checked into a 2nd hotel on the 26th? Has the name/location of the 2nd hotel been confirmed?

Trying to keep everything straight in my timelines.

TIA

From the police website...

Tempe investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park, both in San Antonio, on December 26.

I too believe there was a reason she went there and even why she stayed at that hotel. Someone set it all up for her, imo.

Well we do have one known fact that may have something to do with a prearranged plan
Fact: LE found that EJ and JM from TN (experienced adoption agent who had record of stripping fathers of parental rights) had a phone call before Gabriel disappeared -- the date of that phone call has not been published as far as I know, except for TS' version --

IMO It's not too big of a leap to wonder if JM had some underground connections to avoid those ever-so-frustrating courts who want the father to have a say in the matter of the abduct-- or whatchamacallit adoption (trying on TayJay speak for a while)

TS as far as I know did not reveal this hook up until LE released it
TS and JS at first did not understand why LE would be knocking on doors in TN -- JS states that he has no idea about the EJ and someone in TN connection

So this is why my feeling is this JM could have connected EJ to another smug--erm --whosit --oh yeah 'underground help' ahead of time

IMO of course

I agree....wish we knew who it was. My suspicion is TS and her adoption atty. pal.

(trying to catch up while watching The Cowboys collapse....:banghead:)
We're both preoccupied with the same thing right now! ;) I think the 'someone' is TS or someone associated with her. MOO

I think the term 'hiccup' came up on FB but I'm not positive.

I think I need to walk away from all this for a while because the same stories have been told slightly or more than slightly different ways and most of that is then traced back to Tammi and Jack saying. It's really too much to keep all this straight and I think that is their plan.

Do you have a link for that please, Amster? Or do you remember if it was an article or video or something to point me in the right direction?

Tempe investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park, both in San Antonio, on December 26. Elizabeth was scheduled to check out on December 27, however she did not go through the formal checkout process. Therefore, it is unknown if Elizabeth left San Antonio on December 26 or December 27.

Thanks

No, no confirmation. I thought it was confirmed, though, that she didn't stay at the Motel 6. Sorry for the confusion....Cowboys still losing....

:banghead:

Hi been reading all month, just got verified.

One thought I've seen nowhere.

In a lot of these health and beauty professions a lot of illegal immigrants are
Employed. I've seen it too many times. Where do a lot of immigrants come from?
MEXICO!

Maybe they gave the baby to one of their workers and threatened them with INS.

Maybe that's why they lawyered up after the business computer was confiscated?

Been out a few hours....did TS & JS get an attorney ????

Does anybody know if Tammi's friend Janet is actually an attorney?

Well if she is, I'd say she ain't that smart to put herself in such a position...and being friends with TS & JS is somewhat scary!

Last known pic of Gabriel in hotel 12/26

No food on clothing....
Flash..... light on hand towel No natural lighting that I can tell.
Maybe Tylenol stain under ear-left side. Right side... another stain on sheet.....
Bed not made.....Babysitter said maid "came" during her two hours there
His hair looks to me like hes been sleeping and different from the first picture.
Little frown, eyes clear and clean, nose clean

OK any clue as what time this may have been taken on the 26th....
None confirmed but maybe before the maid comes in and before being feed baby food...

Thanks

BBM Wow. Thanks BeanE for reposting this. You are right this is pretty important to nail down. Things I note in this one statement. They specify one date (26th). and they don't know if she left San Antonio on 26th or 27th. Obviously there are no cameras at either establishment, or there would be no question about the coming and going. And also explains why there seemed to be (to me) two diff stories from the desk clerk. There are two desk clerks. so two stories. hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member