AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so also .... but we know, she will say she meant something else.

A quote from "When Harry Met Sally"...You can't....IT'S ALREADY OUT THERE![/I]

Therefore, the conspiracy. TS has not fooled LE or me, for that matter. That is why I believe she will be arrested and charged with conspiracy this week.

Of course, that is my opinion and I stand by it.

ANOTHER HOUSEKEEPER HAS ALSO REALIZED THAT SHE HAD SEEN A HISPANIC WOMAN WITH BABY GABRIEL.

'MOS says: "The person she was on the news is not the person she saw in the room with the baby. The person in the room was a hispanic girl and she told her she was babysitting. The housekeeper had asked if she could touch the boy and she said "no i'm not allowed to let anybody in the room and just five me the towels and you can't come in"

THAT WAS ON THE 23RD OF DECEMBER. ON THE 26TH HOUSEKEEPERS THOUGHT JOHNSON HAD LEFT AND FOUND THE ROOM FULL OF PERSONAL ITEMS INCLUDING A BABY BLANKET.

MOS says: "There was a high chair with a tray, a basket full of clothes, a lot of toiletries and an ipod charger."

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1...ml?PHPSESSID=eea662ecc1e33f6a37937d9135e497cd

I saw that and I took it to mean that the person she saw on tv was TPS. It looks like the person she saw in the room with Gabriel was the baby sitter. It fits with her story.

the friend who is having a baby boy... her husbands profile shows the ultrasound showing their new boy... she is still pregnant

Guys regardless whether it is a rumor or not It CANNOT be posted. Its as simple as that! Please stop.

We need this thread! We need this to be able to continue talking with each other and brainstorm about Gabriel.

So please STOP putting this thread in jeopardy!!!! Its not fair to us, and its not fair to GABRIEL!!

Along with teaching the newbies how to follow the rules, we need as seasoned members be a little more gracious to helping these new members learn the ropes. I'm not saying that anyone intentionally is being rude, but to new people who have no clue of the seasoned posters, the way things come across may seem extremely rude to them.
I've been here for sometime and at times feel like we are starting to chew on one another. We don't want to loose this thread, we want to be here for Gabriel and more than likely every new person is here for the same reason, so we must at least help them to learn and not bite their heads off each time they make a mistake.. If the mistakes continue, allow the mods to handle it so that the bickering and arguing doesn't cause the thread to be shut down..

:Welcome-12-june: Newbies! We are really all a great bunch, sometimes we worry a thread will be shut down due to breaking of TOS, but please understand that even if a post comes across as rude or mean towards you, we have a habit here of attacking a post and not the poster...this is a habit and a rule! Hang in there, don't leave!

I'll go ahead and extend my apologies If I have offended anyone, as that is not my intention...
I just think we need to help the newbies out, gosh I know I needed tons of help and was scared to death of doing something wrong...

ANOTHER HOUSEKEEPER HAS ALSO REALIZED THAT SHE HAD SEEN A HISPANIC WOMAN WITH BABY GABRIEL.

'MOS says: "The person she was on the news is not the person she saw in the room with the baby. The person in the room was a hispanic girl and she told her she was babysitting. The housekeeper had asked if she could touch the boy and she said "no i'm not allowed to let anybody in the room and just five me the towels and you can't come in"

THAT WAS ON THE 23RD OF DECEMBER. ON THE 26TH HOUSEKEEPERS THOUGHT JOHNSON HAD LEFT AND FOUND THE ROOM FULL OF PERSONAL ITEMS INCLUDING A BABY BLANKET.

MOS says: "There was a high chair with a tray, a basket full of clothes, a lot of toiletries and an ipod charger."

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1...ml?PHPSESSID=eea662ecc1e33f6a37937d9135e497cd

I already read that. Where is Mexico coming in? Because "a" person is Hispanic that means they are from Mexico. Seriously? Oh my.

What is it going to take to get Eliz to open up about what happened?! And what is going to happen if she stays silent and there are no leads to finding Gabriel? Never in my life have I felt so desperate. I know Casey A. didn't speak (excuse me...she did speak but it was all lies), but I knew in my heart that Caylee was gone to Heaven. With little Gabriel part of me feels like he has been placed with someone and is ALIVE, but the other part of me is losing hope fast. Please speak Eliz and please tell LE the truth!

I wonder what she would say if someone just says..
"EJ we have found Gabriel"
Her reaction to that statement would say much about what has happened..
She will either smile with joy, or hang her head in shame!

Maybe if they get her back on her meds she will feel guilt and tell what she did with the baby.

The Hispanic girl...could that have been the babysitter that was on NG the other night?

I honestly thought when I was answering PRIVATE MESSAGES that they would not appear on the board -- that certainly was not my intent, but that is exactly what is happening. Sorry, don't know why - maybe this needs to be checked out.

Showing where? I see the messages when I look at your profile, but not on this thread. Visitor Messages show, but you, or we, have the ability to PM, Private Message....and no one can see those except the sender and the addressee.

GRACE: Let`s go out to Paul Penzone, director of Prevention Programs at Childhelp.org, formerly with the Phoenix PD.

What do you make of it, Paul?

PAUL PENZONE: I`m not going to buy into all the randomness. It`s just -- it`s not that it`s impossible, it`s just too difficult to believe. If she found the babysitter on Craigslist, I`m sure law enforcement is going to dig deep to see what other sites she may have visited.

Because to find a couple that`s willing to just come along and adopt a child under those circumstances, it`s just -- it`s unbelievable. And I don`t agree with what she may actually say and I don`t believe that location was random.

I think there`s going to be a lot more to conspiracy-based transfer. And I`m going to go with the attitude this child is still alive and I believe in that somewhere and see where it turns the baby up, the nearest stranger who had bought this child up the street basically.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/14/ng.01.html

Wasn't the poster saying that because Tammi's church does missions in Mexico?

No, it was because "a" Hispanic was in the hotel room and therefore all Hispanics are from Mexico. Weird. I give up.

blogtalkradio is not coming in very well for me tonight ... I hope it clears up before they talk about baby Gabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member