AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, missed that post. I just did see what Tammi posted about spreading lies on her site. Her litigation lawyer is going to draw up paperwork for her to post warnings about spreading lies. It is against the law to spread lies. So be careful what you "wright" on her site. Paraphrased of what she wrote.

I guess "wrighting" lies is bad according to Tammi, but nothing wrong with telling lies?

That "Bobbi Jo" is pretty funny...damage control.

I wonder if anyone has suggested for Logan to visit Elizabeth in jail. Maybe it would send her into a rage and she'd blurt out something useful. It seems to me that if she found a baby smuggling operation or help that there would be some trail online, on her phone, the motel phone, somewhere. Elizabeth planned to get rid of the baby and went to Texas with few of his things, but with plenty of tylenol. I wonder if she chose Texas since we have the reputation of insisting on having a body to charge murder. She planned to get away and disappear and has a pretty good story. A couple whom she doesn't know took the baby. The Smith's had already been set up as a family who could prove that she wanted to adopt her baby out. I find it hard to believe that she ever intended to adopt out Gabriel in the first place. With a shady illegal adoption where Logan could keep trying to get the baby back. Elizabeth didn't want him to even have his clothing and tv much less the baby he wanted to keep. If she couldn't force and control Logan into willingly adopting out the baby then I just can't see her doing anything where he might get him back while she sits in prison for kidnapping.

I suggested he visit earlier in this thread

Is the threat of the litigation atty. on her private or public site?

GREAT POST!!!! Do you think that she may have had fear of getting caught for murder? It seems she didn't think she would be facing 20 yrs for kidnapping... TIA

I think she knew what a kidnapper would face. But does she consider herself a kidnapper? That I don't know. Even with all these people telling her that she will face 20 years, she may think they just aren't getting it. Her silence is an insult, and a way of keeping control.
She likely has more control, right now in that cell, than she's ever had in her life. If Gabe stays gone, she will still have that control in 20 years. I don't believe there's any fear in her. I saw none in the court tapes, I heard none. Even if she says nothing and they convict her of murder, she has control. If she tells them and they convict her, she loses it.

I know this is awful, but, you know how she made the comment about smothering him, then put his dead, blue body in the diaper bag, then threw in the trash? Could he have even fit in the diaper bag? It just seams he would have been to big. In one of the pics of Gabriel in the hotel room, there is a dark bag with white straps in the background. Is THAT the diaper bag?

If they had done it immediately after they found her without Gabriel in Miami on the 30th they might have had a chance but even then it would have been extremey difficult. And as more days go by and more garbage keeps being added to the landfill it becomes impossible to find a baby's body.

Hi Chili..ita, what worries me now is knowing if that is where this precious little boy is, he will never be found. Not to mention EJ did some really strange (imo) traveling and I am left wondering if that wasn't on purpose. Sadly, there are so many similar cases, she wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if she disposed of him (so sorry, that is very hard to type even though that's what I believe :() along the way and was able to keep LE at bay for awhile, that he may never be found. I hope beyond hope that isn't the case, but that's been in the back of my mind since almost the very beginning..

<snipped>

Her silence is an insult, and a way of keeping control.

She likely has more control, right now in that cell, than she's ever had in her life. If Gabe stays gone, she will still have that control in 20 years. I don't believe there's any fear in her. I saw none in the court tapes, I heard none. Even if she says nothing and they convict her of murder, she has control. If she tells them and they convict her, she loses it.

I think you are nailing it, all the way. :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Chili..ita, what worries me now is knowing if that is where this precious little boy is, he will never be found. Not to mention EJ did some really strange (imo) traveling and I am left wondering if that wasn't on purpose. Sadly, there are so many similar cases, she wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if she disposed of him (so sorry, that is very hard to type even though that's what I believe :() along the way and was able to keep LE at bay for awhile, that he may never be found. I hope beyond hope that isn't the case, but that's been in the back of my mind since almost the very beginning..

Some of us were discussing this yesterday evening. If Gabe was already dead (god forbid) or incapacitated, she could possibly have even had him in the large backpack she was carrying on the bus and disposed of him on the route to FL. I even posted that would make sense of why she told Logan that she would tell him where Gabe's body was after she got out of the USA.

I certainly hope that's not the case though.

I think she knew what a kidnapper would face. But does she consider herself a kidnapper? That I don't know. Even with all these people telling her that she will face 20 years, she may think they just aren't getting it. Her silence is an insult, and a way of keeping control.

nmk, I see nothing when I look at her...NOTHING. That scares me..she appears cold, conniving and calculating (to me anyway) and with her apparent history of violence, that makes for a terrifying combination. .jmo.

You are right on the money!!!

I know this is awful, but, you know how she made the comment about smothering him, then put his dead, blue body in the diaper bag, then threw in the trash? Could he have even fit in the diaper bag? It just seams he would have been to big. In one of the pics of Gabriel in the hotel room, there is a dark bag with white straps in the background. Is THAT the diaper bag?

She could have had another diaper bag. That diaper bag would have been pretty small for as long as they were gone. Whether she cared about what he needed, I can't presume to know. Or she could have gone out and bought a larger bag either in preparation for needing something to carry him out in, or having already done the deed. If she knew people had seen her there with the baby, or at least the car seat, she was smart enough to know that walking out with a large diaper bag wouldn't necessarily raise red flags with hotel staff.

Some of us were discussing this yesterday evening. If Gabe was already dead (god forbid) or incapacitated, she could possibly have even had him in the large backpack she was carrying on the bus and disposed of him on the route to FL. I even posted that would make sense of why she told Logan that she would tell him where Gabe's body was after she got out of the USA.

BBM

Thats what Im thinking.

I remember that discussion. Was it you that said baby Gabriel could have fit in a large diaper bag? I think he could :( (especially if that were the case, EJ certainly is not worried about how she got him in there.) I definitely think he could fit in a large backpack..easily. Makes me want to cry just thinking about that. :(

You know as hard as it is for many of us to believe, there are people that simply have a black heart and no soul and I think she may be one of them.

It's too bad her grandpa didn't ask her what she would do if LM came to see her in jail. Or her brother, he and LM were suppose to be friends at one time,iirc.

Yes, they are/were friends per one article I read. Also, one of the episodes where she flipped out and caused damage was said to have started after she got upset talking to her brother on the phone. I'm wondering if her brother tried to step in with some of the problems she was having with Logan, and she didn't like it much. I don't know that it would be at all relevant to this case, but it's a curiousity I have.

I remember that discussion. Was it you that said baby Gabriel could have fit in a large diaper bag? I think he could :( (especially if that were the case, EJ certainly is not worried about how she got him in there.) I definitely think he could fit in a large backpack..easily. Makes me want to cry just thinking about that. :(

You know as hard as it is for many of us to believe, there are people that simply have a black heart and no soul and I think she may be one of them.

Yes, that was me. I was talking about how I have 3 different size diaper bags for different things. And I have a large bag that easily would fit my own 8 month old son. As a matter of fact, he played in it for a few minutes after our Christmas trip to Utah. It was not zipped up and I was right next to him of course.

Not to mention, that if Gabe was already dead, she could have folded him up any way she needed to, to get the bag closed. I hate typing this, I really do. But I feel the need to explore all possible scenario's.

suzyq

You do know that BJ is probably her sister, right?

According to the CBS morning show, LE says that they have info from the babysitter that they cannot release yet,,wonder what info that would be? Maybe she snooped and saw some paperwork or something? I hope she was the snooping kind.

I'm praying she saw the name of the couple who adopted Gabriel written on a piece of paper or the name of a contact of EJ's from the underground/shelter or maybe some paperwork from the underground/shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro