AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess everyone has probably seen the myspace pages associated with the babysitter?

Does someone know how often LM took care of the baby? I know he worked. Was he also in jail some of the time the baby was around (I've read that..not sure if its true)? Just saying..he maybe wasn't around him all the time. My husband just found out how fussy my son is around bed time after 7 months because I take care of him then. He had to watch him one night and thought he was sick. My husband is also very involved with our son. I'm just saying if hes not around him 24/7 he may not see him at those times. LM seems like an actively involved father based the media, but I really don't know.
I think Logan was probably more actively involved in Gabriel's life than he has been given credit for.

Logan, Elizabeth and Gabriel all lived together up until shortly before Elizabeth took off with the baby.

As far as I know, AU is legit. She has a myspace (dead, no activity in a couple years) and a my Yearbook (the same, no login in over two years).
I don't think Tammi planted her there, I think she just got caught up in something and is enjoying her 15 minutes, even though there is a missing or dead little boy involved.
I will link if possible. She is an adult, heavily named and active in the media, it should be okay to post, right?

And sometimes a child will look this way (not saying this is why in your example of someone you know) because they are being seriously and regularly neglected. No eye contact, little stimulation, a "caregiver" that is distracted, uninterested... it takes a physical toll on a baby.

There are other non-neglect cause medical things that can cause this too such as autism. Signs start showing up around this age and they can regress. I also don't think we can assume he wasn't sitting up or crawling based on a few pics.

But my baby doesn't smile all the time. He gets tons of attention. Hes serious like I was as a baby I'm told. He's more interested in learning and discovering. His halloween pics are hysterical because he looks ridiculous but is deadpan. I've taken him on long car rides too and hes not happy. If he misses a nap hes angry for hours. Babies can be really sensitive to changes and moods of caregivers.

As far as I know, AU is legit. She has a myspace (dead, no activity in a couple years) and a my Yearbook (the same, no login in over two years).
I don't think Tammi planted her there, I think she just got caught up in something and is enjoying her 15 minutes, even though there is a missing or dead little boy involved.
I will link if possible. She is an adult, heavily named and active in the media, it should be okay to post, right?

Her Myspace says 2007, but she posts about being on Nancy Grace. Unless she was on NG 3 years ago also, I think the dates are just off.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think she seems a little too excited about all the attention from a missing baby case? She even says she wishes people would be happy for her??? Maybe it's just her age . . .

Yes, I assume I can post it since she is in the media and over 18, so here goes - if this is not ok, please, someone let me know:

http://www.myspace.com/503506191

Go to this page and search the last 4 digits of the phone number

http://tinyurl.com/ydqpqhz

wow she is a gem
a big change from the soft spoken sweetie on tv.
she does seem to be enjoying tv face time
i agree with a previous poster - wrong place wrong time for this one and enjoying her 15 min

Her Myspace says 2007, but she posts about being on Nancy Grace. Unless she was on NG 3 years ago also, I think the dates are just off.

no that is just like her signature. like maybe the date she met her boyfriend. She posts that after every post. it says it was jan 18th etc on the real date section

I think Logan was probably more actively involved in Gabriel's life than he has been given credit for.

Logan, Elizabeth and Gabriel all lived together up until shortly before Elizabeth took off with the baby.

I know they lived together. but even so he may not be the one regularly feeding/changing/etc. He might be though, I just don't know. I didn't mean he was a no-show/deadbeat dad.

I have the feeling that's the date she started dating the bf ??? If you look at her comments, it gives the "posted X hours ago"

She has been posting pretty regularly to her page from her cell phone.

I think the 2007 date she posts is probably the date she first hooked up with her boyfriend- right before she posts that date, she also always posts a little typed in heart.

If you scroll down and read her message board, someone posted on her wallat 5:08pm, January 6 of this year that she should tell someone about when she babysat the baby.

She also posts (from her mobile phone) about when her next appearances on Nancy Grace.

Yeah, she's loving the attention. Another instant 'celebrity'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove