AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting some things I have been pondering. And I don't know where to go with this now, how to find TN divorce records, so if someone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

The reason I find this interesting is that I believe on Nancy Grace, Jack said he and Tammie have known each other for 12 years, together for 10. This would line up, as I see it, with his divorce from RK. If you read the article about when he and BK started the business and use the date of the article.

So, since we have been trying to figure out TPS's medical background, etc. it occurred to me that there might be info regarding her in the divorce. It might also help reveal more about Jack's background.
TIA

This may be of some help:

Husband #1 when she was 16 years old. Married at 16 divorced at 17 NO CHILDREN.

PETERS, TAMMI FAY Married 6/9/1988 PDT JR
PETERS, TAMMI FAY Seperation MAR 6/9/1988 PDT JR
PETERS, TAMMY FAYE Divorce 12/22/1989 DIVORCE

Husband #2. Married at 18, 3 children.
PETERS, TAMMI FAY (TRAHAN) Married MAR 3/27/1990 KJF
FACIO, TAMMY P Divorced 10/10/1996 KJF
MTG 12/23/1997 COMMUNITY PROPERTY SETTLEMENT

How do we know for sure she didn't do just that?? Sick

You're absolutely right. I should have said....

we haven't HEARD that she's done that......

I still think he's alive. Just a feeling....hope I'm right.

Somebody was looking for Eliz's criminal hx earlier:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4632924&postcount=224"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas[/ame]

Well this is *very* interesting.

Look at this older post from NMK here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas

Note especially that NMK included a quote. Then look at the linked story:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/80547257.html

The story has been edited and the quote changed, and the picture included has been cropped.

I think maybe someone took pics of Eliz at the park with Gabriel. Note the pajamas he's wearing.

I want to see the full pic. I remember it, with Elizabeth in it holding Gabriel. I want to look at the park in the background.

If anybody else finds the pic first, please post it or a link to it.

ETA: That camera she had. Handed it to someone and asked them to take a pic of her with Gabriel? Someone she knew? Or didn't know?

TAMMI HAS THIS PIC ON HER FB UPLOADED 12/15
sorry caps lock

Well this is *very* interesting.

Look at this older post from NMK here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas

Note especially that NMK included a quote. Then look at the linked story:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/80547257.html

The story has been edited and the quote changed, and the picture included has been cropped.

I think maybe someone took pics of Eliz at the park with Gabriel. Note the pajamas he's wearing.

I want to see the full pic. I remember it, with Elizabeth in it holding Gabriel. I want to look at the park in the background.

If anybody else finds the pic first, please post it or a link to it.

ETA: That camera she had. Handed it to someone and asked them to take a pic of her with Gabriel? Someone she knew? Or didn't know?

Tammi has those pics on her new FB.....the fans of Gabriel one

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425

I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling he's alive also. I think the computers she and the S's had access to are going to be key.

Please remove the former husbands names...leave the link, I think that's okay, but the names need to be removed. They are not in the media.

There was a hearing today, we might have something sleuthable if we can just keep the freaking thread open.

I originally posted that link I think. I had done some research that night but didnt know if I could post it since they weren't mentioned before. RK is his former wife (also musician). I found song copyrights listing her under both names (K and S). F-I-L was EXTREMELY successful. Huge name country artists under his label. JS and BK had run a music company together previously and then split (assuming maybe due to the divorce?)

Look at the third entry:

http://www.faqs.org/copyright/one-more-time-for-the-road-by-marti-sharron-and-burt-dovo/

I saw that. I figured it was okay to name BK as it was in the media. Also, he is no longer with us.

Side note - I had the privilege of meeting Mr. K years ago when he owned the Stockyard Rest. in Nashville. Actually a couple of times, he was a very nice person. I never met anyone with anything bad to say about him, which in the music biz is unusual. LOL. And BTW I no longer live anywhere near Nashville.

I noticed that too, but I can't be sure whether she already had them or if they may have been sent to her or gleaned from the news.

Definitely could have been sent to her....whomever is holding Gabriel has a gray sweatshirt, looks like.

Babysitting ad posted by Analisa 1/3/10--I'm assuming it's similar to the one EJ responded to in late Dec.:

>>>># 1 BABYSITTER:)<<<<
SAN ANTONIO (YOUR HOME

Posted on: Sunday, 03 January, 2010
Reply to: (Not Shown)

Price : (Not Provided)

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

http://san-antonio.txclassifieds.org/18--gt-gt-gt-gt-1-BABYSITTER-lt-lt-lt-lt--4-19-103035

Is this the picture someone was talking about earlier, where Gabriel is outside?

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/test-today-80458837.html
yes thats the one
i dont believe that was on the camera - i think that TS had it
JMO but looks like outside of their house in the pics of her house there is no landscaping its just all dirt. Now I have never been to AZ and for all I know it could all look like dirt there since it is the desert right? LOL
just my first thought though

gabe.jpg

Some sort of (possibly) identifiable structure behind him...

ETA: But JustSomeGirl could be right - that does look like the desert.

I don't have FB, so can't see those pics, but if she posted them on 12/15, that was before EJ fled with Gabe, so they are not relevant, right? I mean this can't be the "last known sighting" we were looking for.

yes thats the one
i dont believe that was on the camera - i think that TS had it
JMO but looks like outside of their house in the pics of her house there is no landscaping its just all dirt. Now I have never been to AZ and for all I know it could all look like dirt there since it is the desert right? LOL
just my first thought though

That does look like parts of the Phoenix area. Looks a lot like the kind of yard TS has. I don't think San Antonio looks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk