AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have FB, so can't see those pics, but if she posted them on 12/15, that was before EJ fled with Gabe, so they are not relevant, right? I mean this can't be the "last known sighting" we were looking for.

thats what i am thinking

I don't have FB, so can't see those pics, but if she posted them on 12/15, that was before EJ fled with Gabe, so they are not relevant, right? I mean this can't be the "last known sighting" we were looking for.

I was very surprised I was able to view them. I don't have a FB account either.

My observations from the pics she has of Gabe in fb --

- He always looks very sad and lethargic
- He, at 8 mos old, couldn't sit or crawl yet -- not good
- She points out how sad and droopy his eyes are -- incriminating EJ?
- She says "We know he was loved and spoiled the entire time we had him -- almost as if she's saying he wasn't before

I'm sure he was very loved that short time he spent with the Smiths. It's just too bad that when they found out LM wouldn't agree to the adoption, they didn't care enough about Gabe to try to contact him to find out what the story was instead of sending him off on the lam with someone they didn't even know.

And what about everyone else in the lives of EJ and LM. Did not one person notice this 8 m/o was always lethargic, had droopy eyes and couldn't crawl or even sit up? Was there no one that put that with EJ's erratic behavior and think something needed to be looked in to?

It's very tragic how many of these cases we see where so many people dropped the ball and an innocent child has to pay the price.

call me crazy, I just don't see a big difference in these pictures and the ones posted at the motel. Other than not really smiling, he maynot have felt well, or he had something in his mouth to notice a smile, orhejust woke up...I don't know...

Grey-Sweatshirt-Person looks too large to be EJ. Most likely TS, when she had him. Probably this whole series of pictures was from that time, rather than from SA. Should I remove the picture, or leave it as a way to focus our thoughts on our objective (bringing Gabriel home)?

This whole case makes me sick. I am married to a father of two children from a previous marriage. It makes me so mad how I see the kids used sometimes to stick it to him by the ex-wife. And it sounds exactly what this excuse for a mother was doing too. I just can't stand seeing kids used as a tool in that way.

I really pray they find him alive so he can have a chance at knowing what real love is and have a chance at a decent life.

Well this is *very* interesting.

Look at this older post from NMK here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas

Note especially that NMK included a quote. Then look at the linked story:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/80547257.html

The story has been edited and the quote changed, and the picture included has been cropped.

I think maybe someone took pics of Eliz at the park with Gabriel. Note the pajamas he's wearing.

I want to see the full pic. I remember it, with Elizabeth in it holding Gabriel. I want to look at the park in the background.

If anybody else finds the pic first, please post it or a link to it.

ETA: That camera she had. Handed it to someone and asked them to take a pic of her with Gabriel? Someone she knew? Or didn't know?

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/test-today-80458837.html
Not cropped as much?

looks like they are sitting in a chair
Yes, it looks like a chair to me, too. He is sitting on someone's lap, and they are sitting on a lawn chair.

This pic, along with the adorable full face shot of Gabriel in his 'missing' posters, and also the pic in my avatar, are from a series of pics that I thought were taken by Tammi and Jack Smith.

I don't know why I thought that, but I know the full series is posted on Tammi's FB page.

I didn't think they were taken by Elizabeth, at all.

To me, the background looks very 'Arizona-ish'.

Maybe the droopy eyes, looking tired/lethargic is just Gabriel's natural look. I know someone who's child looked that way as an infant, and as a young adult still looks down and sad all the time. This is a child you always want to say "smile" too, but, even smiling she always looks morose to me.

I'm thinking it was just bad writing in the caption on that pic. I was just wondering out loud and as you can tell the caption that was with the pic didn't make it any harder to speculate. I really hope nobody gets mad at me.

call me crazy, I just don't see a big difference in these pictures and the ones posted at the motel. Other than not really smiling, he maynot have felt well, or he had something in his mouth to notice a smile, orhejust woke up...I don't know...

You're not crazy but I don't know. I think these pix are different than the ones in the hotel. Sure, he may have been sick in the others, but it's obvious, IMO, he's happy in TS's pictures. She even mentions they were working on getting him to sit up & crawl.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136221&id=249331974425&ref=mf

Did anyone see the link Klassend posted on down the page?

I'm thinking it was just bad writing in the caption on that pic. I was just wondering out loud and as you can tell the caption that was with the pic didn't make it any harder to speculate. I really hope nobody gets mad at me.

Mad? Absolutely not! You had a good thought and put the sleuths on it. Way to go!!

btw, SmartBlonde's avatar is from that same group of pics, and he certainly looks happy in that pic! I love his smile.....

Does someone know how often LM took care of the baby? I know he worked. Was he also in jail some of the time the baby was around (I've read that..not sure if its true)? Just saying..he maybe wasn't around him all the time. My husband just found out how fussy my son is around bed time after 7 months because I take care of him then. He had to watch him one night and thought he was sick. My husband is also very involved with our son. I'm just saying if hes not around him 24/7 he may not see him at those times. LM seems like an actively involved father based the media, but I really don't know.

Wow. I still can't find anything on today's hearing. We are seriously going to have to bribe/persuade one of our locals to cover future hearings to get us info faster. And probably more accurate as well.

Maybe the droopy eyes, looking tired/lethargic is just Gabriel's natural look. I know someone who's child looked that way as an infant, and as a young adult still looks down and sad all the time. This is a child you always want to say "smile" too, but, even smiling she always looks morose to me.

my granson was like that and still is, especially if he's tired, just woke up or just not feeling to spunky, which is generally teething....I call him my little sad puppy face sometimes, and heaven for bid he smile for me for a camera shot....he smiles after the shot!

And sometimes a child will look this way (not saying this is why in your example of someone you know) because they are being seriously and regularly neglected. No eye contact, little stimulation, a "caregiver" that is distracted, uninterested... it takes a physical toll on a baby.

Babysitting ad posted by Analisa 1/3/10--I'm assuming it's similar to the one EJ responded to in late Dec.:

>>>># 1 BABYSITTER:)<<<<
SAN ANTONIO (YOUR HOME

Posted on: Sunday, 03 January, 2010
Reply to: (Not Shown)

Price : (Not Provided)

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

http://san-antonio.txclassifieds.org/18--gt-gt-gt-gt-1-BABYSITTER-lt-lt-lt-lt--4-19-103035

That ad is a little deceptive if Analisa is 18 and claiming she 'raised' her 10 year old sibling or raised these children period. I know it is up to the person responding to ask for qualifications, but in this case. I can't see how any experience could be verified unless she has other references. I know some kids do help raise their siblings, but .....

I can't imagine why anyone would be mad at you!

We are all working towards a common goal... finding Gabriel, and the answers to what happened to him.

Your efforts and dedication to this cause have proven to be quite valuable!
:blowkiss:

And sometimes a child will look this way (not saying this is why in your example of someone you know) because they are being seriously and regularly neglected. No eye contact, little stimulation, a "caregiver" that is distracted, uninterested... it takes a physical toll on a baby.

Very true. In the case I mentioned this isn't the case, but, my ex SIL's sister's kids were neglected and this was very true of those kids. Heartbreaking until they got given to ex SIL. It took time but over time with care and love they did change somewhat. Fetal Alcoholism took a toll though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove