AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the other link you posted is the right one. She brags about being on the news and on NG. This one (the link above) says she is 20.

Interesting that she was underage claiming to be 20 at that point - she hasn't logged in since 2007. A girl my grandson was dating a couple of years ago did that and I reported her to myspace. It was changed real fast!

Kind of funny how according to AU's status update, she was watching Hostel on 1-2.
The irony will kill me if I really pay attention.

Kind of funny how according to AU's status update, she was watching Hostel on 1-2.
The irony will kill me if I really pay attention.

you know... it is looking like that is a page she shares with her boyfriend/husband/etc His name is 'C'

because some of the comments that profile leaves for others seem like they come from him.

you know... it is looking like that is a page she shares with her boyfriend/husband/etc His name is 'C'

because some of the comments that profile leaves for others seem like they come from him.
That's possible. It didn't really occur to me. Anyone tries to share my accounts, I growl and change my password, but you could very well be right.

And sometimes a child will look this way (not saying this is why in your example of someone you know) because they are being seriously and regularly neglected. No eye contact, little stimulation, a "caregiver" that is distracted, uninterested... it takes a physical toll on a baby.

Well heck yes. Even a sick animal will smile in their own way and perk up when the other animals or their owners come into a room. Gabriel did not smile at all even once in all of the 6 pics that his mother took of him in that motel room on different occasions. His eyes were not at all lively or happy even though he looked straight at her with the camera. If he was ill then he must have been half dead or knew that smiling or brightening up would get no reaction from that woman. If he smiled in photos where he was around other people and getting attention then he should have smiled at least once with his mom alone even if not feeling that well. I do not believe he was sick or that bothered by teething plus there are eye witness accounts of his condition from Analisa and Gabriel's dad says that he was definitely neglected at times.

Good morning...uh, afternoon all! I just woke up since my late night/early morning postings.

Could someone please help me here? I do not have a sound card in my computer. Therefore I cannot listen to a video which was posted on abc15 about 35 minutes ago.

Please go the abc15.com and search "Elizabeth Johnson".

The first thing you will see is a story entitled "Tempe PD: Tips have droped in search for missing baby.

Then you will a picture of the person who wrote that story.

Underneath that man's picture, it has a related story entitled "Bizarre developmnets continue in search Baby Gabriel."

That is the video, and should be in the top right corner of your screen.

Please tell me what it has to say, since I can't hear it.

Well heck yes. Even a sick animal will smile in their own way and perk up when the other animals or their owners come into a room. Gabriel did not smile at all even once in all of the 6 pics that his mother took of him in that motel room on different occasions. His eyes were not at all lively or happy even though he looked straight at her with the camera. If he was ill then he must have been half dead or knew that smiling or brightening up would get no reaction from that woman. If he smiled in photos where he was around other people and getting attention then he should have smiled at least once with his mom alone even if not feeling that well. I do not believe he was sick or that bothered by teething plus there are eye witness accounts of his condition from Analisa and Gabriel's dad says that he was definitely neglected at times.
And I see the opposite, especially in the one pic on the bed where he's pushed up on his arms. I see a happy, engaged, lively child.
Show at link below, as well as a thousand other places on line.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2794

L mentioned something about him leaving for workin and the baby was in his crib and when he returned home baby was in same clothes and never left the crib? It was a video.Help.

trudysplace - says Gabes appearance maybe changed ; LM scared says if EJ went into rage, couldv'e hurt Gabe ; searching dumpsters ; Gabe looks unhappy in pics ; Det. "Real possibility he isn't alive" ; wants to know who gave EJ SA cell phone (my guess -- TS)

Nothing new really

Analisa may be talking about the experience on her spaces but she's not the bad guy. I'm glad that Gabriel (in possibly the last days of his life) got to be held, fed, and paid attention to by someone for two hours. Probably more lap time that he'd ever had with EJ throwing tantrums and not wanting Logan to hold or play with his son but to just stick him in bed.

According the "New lead in Baby Gabriel's Arizona disappearance?" story which was reported by Chris Kline on abc15.com, "A news converence with Tempe Police scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday was cancelled because there was no new information to offer."

And I see the opposite, especially in the one pic on the bed where he's pushed up on his arms. I see a happy, engaged, lively child.
Show at link below, as well as a thousand other places on line.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2794

No, he definitely does not look sick or have the drugged looking eyes, but still not smiling or propped up on pillows or anything. Just up on the bed doing what his nervous system was allowing him to do, pushing up on the arms a bit.

Interesting that she was underage claiming to be 20 at that point - she hasn't logged in since 2007. A girl my grandson was dating a couple of years ago did that and I reported her to myspace. It was changed real fast!

I think there was another one back in 2007 with her and the boyfriend too. It was posted by someone here the first night she was on NG.

I have looked at all of those myspaces before and couldn't help but think that this is a going nowhere gangsta wanna be. I don't imagine she'd have much use for a pretty young blonde woman in tight jeans and a midriff baring top. I notice on her recent myspace she says she's married and a parent. Or is that information for him?

Anyway, this is a girl who has no idea what day of the week she went to a babysitting call at a hotel on the outskirts of town. She can only narrow down a time frame of a few days. And on at least one of those days, EJ definitely wasn't even in town. And the housekeeping staff believe it was an entirely different day altogether. I don't think she's been very truthful about a lot of what happened on NG and other media appearances and I just hope that she got to LE before TPS and her bff Yami Virgin got to her and that LE got just the facts out of her. Her opinion of what she saw means nothing really. JMO.

trudysplace - says Gabes appearance maybe changed ; LM scared says if EJ went into rage, couldv'e hurt Gabe ; searching dumpsters ; Gabe looks unhappy in pics ; Det. "Real possibility he isn't alive" ; wants to know who gave EJ SA cell phone (my guess -- TS)

Nothing new really

This was my question last night, How do police know the specific SA cell phone was given to her. Maybe someone gave her a fake ID at the same time.

No, he definitely does not look sick or have the drugged looking eyes, but still not smiling or propped up on pillows or anything. Just up on the bed doing what his nervous system was allowing him to do, pushing up on the arms a bit.

We aren't going to see it the same. That's fine by me. I really do just see it differently. My daughter is within one day of Gabe's age, so the not smiling or sitting up is not bothersome to me. My daughter only sits if someone sits her up, and the way that Gabe looks in the bed photo, looking off to the side of the camera, that is a very interested and engaged look, to my eyes.

I don't see the same hopelessness in the photos that a lot of people do, that's what I'm driving at. Gabe is just at an age where a child's look and personality can literally change by the day, so the photos make it hard to tell much of anything. Complete MOO.

I think there was another one back in 2007 with her and the boyfriend too. It was posted by someone here the first night she was on NG.

I have looked at all of those myspaces before and couldn't help but think that this is a going nowhere gangsta wanna be. I don't imagine she'd have much use for a pretty young blonde woman in tight jeans and a midriff baring top. I notice on her recent myspace she says she's married and a parent. Or is that information for him?

Anyway, this is a girl who has no idea what day of the week she went to a babysitting call at a hotel on the outskirts of town. She can only narrow down a time frame of a few days. And on at least one of those days, EJ definitely wasn't even in town. And the housekeeping staff believe it was an entirely different day altogether. I don't think she's been very truthful about a lot of what happened on NG and other media appearances and I just hope that she got to LE before TPS and her bff Yami Virgin got to her and that LE got just the facts out of her. Her opinion of what she saw means nothing really. JMO.

Thanks Kamille - I said something similar last night about hoping LE talked to her before she was prepped to go on TV. I agree with the other things you are saying. It seems a little strange to me that she would not know what day she had to take the bus to this particular hotel? Doesn't seem possible she babysits in many hotels anyway, does it?

I just looked at the myspace page of AU...looks like she hangs with some real winners. If u go down the comment page u will see a comment referring to Gabriel and that AU needs to tell somebody she babysat him.

By the way...the first motel...was it a motel 6 I think? anyway if its the one I am thinking of its out by Fiesta Tx here in SA. If EJ dumped the body from that motel..well it sits on a major highway and to me the only convenient place to dump would be right there at the motel. In other words it would have taken an effort to go through the motions of going to another dumpster. I could be wrong, but just what I am thinking after watching NG last nite.

I agree with you, Vicki. He looks doped up, and not just tired, to me, in some of them. Not at all happy.

I would really like to know in what order these pictures were taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove