AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the body language of the Smith Couple- Jack and Tammi, whom Elizabeth Johnson told they could adopt hr Baby Gabriel is suspicious. My feeling is thst it indicates that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson” While the recently released photos of the baby show him alive on the 26th of December, albeit abused and upset, what is equally disturbing to me was Tammi Smith’s sound bite on camera. Her communication skills and body language speak volumes to me.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...-gabriel-and-show-major-signals-of-deception/

Thanks a lot.

So now they have made the big-time like Casey Anthony and her parents to be analyzed. They are the meddling parents that EJ never currently had. They seem way too cocky and flip.

No activity, but why would TS start yet another FB page called:

Babygabe Homesafe

She's the only member. Odd...

Just had an "ah-hah" moment. Babygabe Homesafe = Babgabe is home! TS knows where he is and is prepping herself for when BG makes his grand entrance in her arms!

No????

Mel

WOW! Amazing...

Gosh he even makes a pretty little girl, sure does "change" what your looking for though. I keep checking in praying there is a break...but none today so far. Keep praying for a live Gabe to be found.

To me, the body language of the Smith Couple- Jack and Tammi, whom Elizabeth Johnson told they could adopt hr Baby Gabriel is suspicious. My feeling is thst it indicates that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson” While the recently released photos of the baby show him alive on the 26th of December, albeit abused and upset, what is equally disturbing to me was Tammi Smith’s sound bite on camera. Her communication skills and body language speak volumes to me.

...When we see Tammi walk into the prison we see her with a confident bounce it really put me off. There was way too much confidence. It seemed to me as though she was masterminding the whole ordeal and knew exactly what was going on.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...-gabriel-and-show-major-signals-of-deception/

To me, this comment from the link says it all:

She [Tammi] spoke with devoid of emotion and in a loud obnoxious tone. That is a HUGE red flag to me. If a person was convinced the baby was alive they would show a tone of relief in their vocal tone. This was clearly NOT the case here. If the person was convinced that Elizabeth was hiding the baby or that the baby was harmed or that another couple was given the baby and not them (as Elizabeth promised) the person would show signs of anger, upset, and/or frustration. This was clearly not the case with Tammi. She showed NO affect whatsoever.

Instead, she showed monotone combined with a smugness and a n inappropriate and disturbing smile often seen with sociopaths.

LE did say that the babysitter had told them info that hasn't been released.....bet they cringe every time she does an interview. Seems to me, especially in a missing child case, that one could control their urge for their 15 minutes of fame until the case is resolved. My dislike for this media seeker grows by leaps and bounds with every interview. I wouldn't hire her to babysit a goldfish.

And we will never know if we leave this one up to NG. BTW that was funny.

I have not been posting but I have been reading. You guys have really put so much effort sleuthing for Gabriel.My heart goes out to Logan and his family.It really is a shame when an egg donor shows signs of being such a bad parent that CPS does nothing to prevent things like this from happening.She has documented anger issues also leaving a child in his dirty diaper and in his crib all day is horrible neglect.The system needs a complete overhaul unfit mothers no matter how bad seem to be able to keep hurting their children until they either kill them or make them disappear. I myself have been fighting CPS for my 4 yr old grandson who has stated not only beatings but naked pictures as well taken by his moms new boyfriend, as well as his 7 yr old sister.We called DYFS ,the police and we even went to court to get temporary custody because DYFS is involved the judge denied the temporary custody without even hearing us.The police made an appt for the prosecutors sex crimes unit and they interviewed kids and said they need therapy then the whole story will come out.In the mean time the mom is living in her BF cousins house with a no contact order put against the BF.This is a cousin of his who hangs out with him and thinks he is a great guy.I wonder if Logan was staying with her just to insure his sons safety, if he tried to get custody before she left he probably would not have been given it.The system thinks just because a woman gives birth the child is better off in their care.I wonder how many angels have to be killed or lost before things change.

Debloree.... another interesting quote from your link

When the text message was read by Nancy that Elizabeth Johnson wrote to the couple the fact that she said that they must be “worried sick” is another red flag. It speaks to the control and the hold that Tammi no doubt has on her . Otherwise, why would she [Elizabeth] care that Tammi was “worried sick?” Maybe she was telling Tammi that she was afraid she was “worried sick” because they both planned where to hide the baby and when Elizabeth wasn’t in constant contact with Tammi the Masterminder, Tammi may have been “worried sick” that Elizabeth somehow botched their plan.

A feeble attempt I admit but it's the best I could do on paint...I so wish I had photoshop.
At any rate here's an idea of what Gabriel might look like in pink.

girlgab.jpg

Looks like my daughter when she was his age. Good work.Thank You.

He doesn't look lively to me at all. At least not in the picture at that link. Maybe i'm looking at the wrong one.

Lots and lots of talk about tylenol. I only gave it to my son to reduce fever, and teething pain. It never made him sleepy. Am I the only one who doesn't get the tylenol/lethargic connection?

Even after my son had eye surgery, and we gave him tylenol (think he was 4 at the time) it never made him go to sleep.

Thanks in advance!

Mel

Isn't there court today? Has anybody heard anything?

She had a preliminary hearing in 3 of the 4 charges she is facing. The time for all was set for 8:30 am Phoenix time. I have sleuthed the web for any updates, but nothing so far.

Also, from ABC15.com, "A news conference with Tempe Police scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday was cancelled because there was no new information to offer."

Lots and lots of talk about tylenol. I only gave it to my son to reduce fever, and teething pain. It never made him sleepy. Am I the only one who doesn't get the tylenol/lethargic connection?

Even after my son had eye surgery, and we gave him tylenol (think he was 4 at the time) it never made him go to sleep.

Thanks in advance!

Mel

I'm with you. I have never seen my kids get drowsy on tylenol. Not infant, children's or adult acetaminophen.

Afternoon everyone!

Has anyone even thought to do "research" on the alleged babysitter? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is just something about her I don't trust. Not to mention from her 1st interview with NG on the 15th, til the one the other night, it is way obvious she has fudged (outright lied?) about certain things regarding her 2-hour baby watch. Anyone else get the impression she might somehow know more?

Every article I have read with her last name is spelled a "U", so why on her FB page, which is private and from appearances anyway doesn't seem to have much on it, unless she has pretty much everything set to private aside of her picture, does she spell her last name with an "A"? Would definitely make it harder for someone to track her, yes? The name is different but the picture definitely looks like her, although not the madeup, sweet, innocent-looking 18-yr old she's presented on Nancy Grace. Something just doesn't jive .... does LE know about this?

http://www.facebook.com/find-friend...74489&ref=search&sid=1439743916.3486932276..1

Just had an "ah-hah" moment. Babygabe Homesafe = Babgabe is home! TS knows where he is and is prepping herself for when BG makes his grand entrance in her arms!

No????

Mel

I think it is a soapbox for TS to proclaim her goodness of heart and concern for Gabriel.

Looks like my daughter when she was his age. Good work.Thank You.

Gabriel in pink:
And if he/she/they snipped off some of his hair, he could be a very cute girl dressed in pink with very little hair (as some girls are)....
and might not be recognized.

If anyone has not read this yet, you should. It is excellent, and thaaank YOU debloree for posting it!

Can someone search facebook for "Babygabe", click the first result and tell me what I'm seeing and if I can link it?
ETA: First under groups.
Can I link it, since it's a group page, not a personal page?

Gabriel in pink:
And if he/she/they snipped off some of his hair, he could be a very cute girl dressed in pink with very little hair (as some girls are)....
and might not be recognized.

I wish I could put my hands on my daughters pictures at 8 months. You can see her next to me at twelve.She really looked just like him.Sad eyes and all.Mine turn down at the corners.

Afternoon everyone!

Has anyone even thought to do "research" on the alleged babysitter? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is just something about her I don't trust. Not to mention from her 1st interview with NG on the 15th, til the one the other night, it is way obvious she has fudged (outright lied?) about certain things regarding her 2-hour baby watch. Anyone else get the impression she might somehow know more?

Every article I have read with her last name is spelled a "U", so why on her FB page, which is private and from appearances anyway doesn't seem to have much on it, unless she has pretty much everything set to private aside of her picture, does she spell her last name with an "A"? Would definitely make it harder for someone to track her, yes? The name is different but the picture definitely looks like her, although not the madeup, sweet, innocent-looking 18-yr old she's presented on Nancy Grace. Something just doesn't jive .... does LE know about this?

http://www.facebook.com/find-friend...74489&ref=search&sid=1439743916.3486932276..1

Interesting... that does look a lot like her. I guess you have read the past several pages concerning her facebook, etc>?

Ok... I'm adding to say I think that is her and I do think researching her is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove