AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to her website healingwatersaz.com, Tammi Smith is an Advanced Certified Colon Hydro-therapist and owns Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic, which has five Arizona locations. She began the company in Tennessee in 2004. But the
Better Business Bureau never accredited it because they had insufficient background data on the business and because the business did not respond to the one complaint filed against it in 2006.

However, in September of 2007, the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners learned that 'Tammy Faye Smith' had been practicing colon hydrotherapy for fifteen or more months without a license to practice, in violation of the Medical Practice Act. A Consent Order stated that Ms. Smith must 'cease and desist from practicing all aspects of naturopathy, including, specifically the use of hydrotherapy, massage and administration of botanical and biological drugs'.

Interesting... that does look a lot like her. I guess you have read the past several pages concerning her facebook, etc>?

Ok... I'm adding to say I think that is her and I do think researching her is a good idea.

I think it's her. The picture looks like her and the writing in the picture has the same graffiti type writing in it. Graffiti seems to be her thing, judging by her myspace.

She had a preliminary hearing in 3 of the 4 charges she is facing. The time for all was set for 8:30 am Phoenix time. I have sleuthed the web for any updates, but nothing so far.

Also, from ABC15.com, "A news conference with Tempe Police scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday was cancelled because there was no new information to offer."

BBM as far as I can tell with a Google search of that quote --that is from an article last Thursday-- I remember that article
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/b...ona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

Today, Wednesday, I found no articles for that quote -- do you have a link?
Thanks

Lots and lots of talk about tylenol. I only gave it to my son to reduce fever, and teething pain. It never made him sleepy. Am I the only one who doesn't get the tylenol/lethargic connection?

Even after my son had eye surgery, and we gave him tylenol (think he was 4 at the time) it never made him go to sleep.

Thanks in advance!

Mel

Never made my kids sleepy either. The only thing that makes my son sleepy these days is the mention of getting ready for school.

I wondered the same thing earlier. From what I gather, no one here has heard of any friends.

I don't know about EJ, but for myself, I learned the only person I can trust, or that won't dissapoint me, is me (most of the time anyway:) ) So I basically have no friends, just my husband and kids. Time has shown me its just not worth it most of the time. I can only imagine with the background she has, she is probably very similar. jmo

LE did say that the babysitter had told them info that hasn't been released.....bet they cringe every time she does an interview. Seems to me, especially in a missing child case, that one could control their urge for their 15 minutes of fame until the case is resolved. My dislike for this media seeker grows by leaps and bounds with every interview. I wouldn't hire her to babysit a goldfish.

Totally agree Amster! Which is why I refuse to comment on her anymore as she obviously has nothing to do with Gabe being missing and is only seeking attention. We have a timeline mostly established with photos and other witnesses (who aren't plastering themselves all over the media and bragging about it). She isn't even sure what day she babysat. Except for the condition of the hotel room and EJ's claims of drugging the baby, she has nothing useful.

And with that, I'm done talking about her as I don't want to be one of the reasons she brags to her friends about WSr's talking about her.

OK, I am not sure on this at all. But it is a Facebook group not a personal page, so I think I'm okay.
If not, please remove and accept my heartfelt apologies.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2237405149&ref=search&sid=1294585820.3995394382..1

Should I send this to LE? Or is it a sick joke. I can't find out when it was created. I am not facebook smart.

ETA: It's a bit offensive no matter what, really offensive if it in any way concerns the same baby gabe.

IMO it is just a coincidence -- if you click on the one fan, you can go to his wall and see that he calls himself baby gabe, and he recently was living in a church and now is back home --- strange but unrelated as far as I can see --
maybe I am missing something

Well this is interesting
http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/servicesprovided.html

Family Renewal Shelter offers a wide variety of services, some of them quite unique:
Case Management and legal referrals provided to help families with legal issues, housing, educational and employment searches, relocation and change of identity.

wow

http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/testimonials/testimonials-18.html
xxxxx's Story:

We picked this mom and her 3 small children up at the train station. Her ex-husband had basically held them all captive for a short time, with no heat, no food, in a remote area of a neighboring state. At one point, he hit her 4 year old daughter so hard she needed speech therapy afterwards. This mom was very motivated to get as far as possible from this very abusive man. FRS paid for 5 nights in a motel until she could get to the shelter, where she was given a car. She drove across the US to another state, where she is happily living and going to school. She writes: “I needed a change in my life. I needed a new start and a safe place that was different than any other shelter---a place that understood and specialized in security. I want to thank FRS for all their help—their love, hugs, talks…for showing me how to love myself and find joy…and the amazing gift of the car.”

I read a few of them, but probably not all ... still trying to catch up this morning, but noticed the FB page when I decided to research AU (or AA whoever she is) after becoming more and more suspicious of her as time has gone on. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she might know something more ... at one point I even entertained the thought that IF EJ gave GJ to someone else that maybe the alleged babysitter may have been in the link somehow, somewhere of the daisy chain. I know that sounds conspiratorial (can't even believe I wrote that, LOL) but seriously .... in this case, I think pretty much everyone should be looked at more closely. All except maybe Logan and his family.:waitasec:

the other thing I noted on her one myspace page (w boyfriend) is that both San Antonio and New Mexico are listed in where she/he/they live

Also, I ran Analisa Urias too. No civil or criminal offenses in the U.S.

Trudy ... can you see what you can find on Analisa Arias with an "A" instead of a "U"? Just curious what might come up. Probably nothing, but it's worth a shot. There are two on FB ... the one that looks like the babysitter, but also another one who is obviously the wrong one, in Chicago, IL.

Cheese and franks in advance!

Lots and lots of talk about tylenol. I only gave it to my son to reduce fever, and teething pain. It never made him sleepy. Am I the only one who doesn't get the tylenol/lethargic connection?

Even after my son had eye surgery, and we gave him tylenol (think he was 4 at the time) it never made him go to sleep.

Thanks in advance!

Mel

I agree, but looking at the pic with the med bottle, it looks just like the Tylenol Cold & Flu I have for my little one. If that's the case, an overdose or constant medicating could cause lethargy and fatigue.

This feels like the calm before the storm! TS isn't really blogging, NG has no breaking news, LE have no updates..... What's up with this?:waitasec:

the other thing I noted on her one myspace page (w boyfriend) is that both San Antonio and New Mexico are listed in where she/he/they live

Wow! That's interesting! I don't actually have a MS page (nor will I, LOL) so can't really see a whole lot from there. My Space scares the bejesus out of me compared to FB ... seems like a night/day crowd in many ways and I am definitely in the day crowd, LOL. Facebook just feels much tamer :angel:

Please do not post names of innocent parties, i.e. people not directly involved with this case.

Thanks for your help!

Hoppy
mod

Bumping up just as a reminder to this reminder -- not saying anything more lol

wow

http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/testimonials/testimonials-18.html
xxxxx's Story:

We picked this mom and her 3 small children up at the train station. Her ex-husband had basically held them all captive for a short time, with no heat, no food, in a remote area of a neighboring state. At one point, he hit her 4 year old daughter so hard she needed speech therapy afterwards. This mom was very motivated to get as far as possible from this very abusive man. FRS paid for 5 nights in a motel until she could get to the shelter, where she was given a car. She drove across the US to another state, where she is happily living and going to school. She writes: “I needed a change in my life. I needed a new start and a safe place that was different than any other shelter---a place that understood and specialized in security. I want to thank FRS for all their help—their love, hugs, talks…for showing me how to love myself and find joy…and the amazing gift of the car.”

BBM

Wow. Chilling and familiar sounding...

Just saw a preview of whats goin to be on our evening news here in San Antonio. New developments in the gabriel johnson case. Who the FBI is asking information from here in San Antonio. They had a pic of a myspace page. It looked like EJ, i saw "adventurous" on the screen. I will go to their website and see what it says.

<snipped>

However, in September of 2007, the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners learned that 'Tammy Faye Smith' had been practicing colon hydrotherapy for fifteen or more months without a license to practice, in violation of the Medical Practice Act. A Consent Order stated that Ms. Smith must 'cease and desist from practicing all aspects of naturopathy, including, specifically the use of hydrotherapy, massage and administration of botanical and biological drugs'.

Ya know, you would think that in the required certification classes they would have covered really well the licensing laws and regulations. In all the different kinds of certifications I have done, they have ALWAYS done this, every one of them. It's a CYA for every profession, lol. Don't know for sure about colon therapy, as that's one I've never had.

My point is this: IF TS did know about the requirements to license and register, was her failure to do so a personality glitch that says "no one can tell ME what to do"? Is this an oppositional defiance syndrome? I believe anyone with a "former career in medicine", as she states in her bio on Healing Waters, would KNOW of the need to license.

After reading the observations of Lillian Glass, I would add Oppositional Defiance to that growing list of possible personality disorders to explore. And, boy, isn't EJ just full of that herself! Maybe they reinforced each other in their righteous indignation against everyone they imagined had been responsible for "causing" their problems. *hmmmffff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove