Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question here . . .

Since EJ is now saying she isn't going to talk since she's facing time for at least kidnapping anyway, can't they offer her a deal? If they can get her to give up info that results in finding Gabe, wouldn't it be better to give her a deal so he can be safe at home with his family?

Thank you for your story, OneLove! <snipped>
Anyway, I know there are many, many women who need this sort of help. It is very unfortunate, though, that there is no way to confirm whether the women truly are running from abusive men. I guarantee this has happened waaaayyyy more than we hear about.

In his case, even though the experience took years off his life, he was at the very least, grateful that someone was taking care of his kids. Without the shelters, his wife might actually have killed the kids in a psychotic episode. Unfortunately, signs of mental illness and personality disorders are overlooked by many people working at these shelters. So many identify, much in the same way that TS might have 'identified' with EJ. :twocents:

OMG! Ej left her son with this girl... and also left her son with a couple she felt in her heart were good people... She has a serious lack of judgement problem...REALLY????

Did anyone else notice her hair looked different in the second interview....like she had it highlighted and was wearing more makeup, etc. I believe she's eating up the attention....her moment to shine. lol.....JMO

Yes! Or possibly to try to appear more credible?:liar:

Me too YellowSubmarine! She's young, so the excitement of the media attention does not surprise me. As sad as this case is, it's probably brought her more attention than anything else in her life has. Is she exaggerating on some points?..very possibly imho. But I have to imagine that when she agreed to babysit Gabriel that she never in a million years expected him to disappear and have herself thrown into the mix. As has been stated before she can't even remember exactly what day it was. Other than hopefully being able to give some insight into EJ's state of mind and Gabe's condition/appearance/care, for the life of me I am totally missing what she has to do with this case. IDK, are we the only ones that feel that way? :waitasec:

Just asking because pondering minds really want to know :p... does anyone really think this girl has anything whatsoever to do with Gabriels disappearance? If so, how did one arrive at that conclusion? TIA!

I don't think the babysitter had anything to do with what's happened to Gabriel.

What do you think about this:

What does this commentator mean by this?

snipped & bbm~
I mean really, at this point, I would seriously have to question the validity of everything that the babysitter has said on Nancy Grace. Every room at the motel that Tot Mom was staying at had a built in small kitchen of which Analisa has said virtually nothing about even though we have been led to believe that she actually had to prepare one bottle of baby formula from scratch.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/gabriels-nanny-lies-grace/

I don't get it, she said she fixed a bottle, so she has said virtually nothing about that leading us to believe that she actually had to prepare one bottle of baby formula from scratch...Huh?..what does from scratch mean, you put the liquid formula in the bottle or you put the powdered formula in, add water and mix.

Sounds to me like this commentator is doing nothing but trying to
sensationalize this case even more for their own personal benefit..jmho tho..fwiw..

In the meantime, Elizabeth, where is your son Gabriel? :furious:

OMG! Ej left her son with this girl... and also left her son with a couple she felt in her heart were good people... She has a serious lack of judgement problem...REALLY????

Don't forget, she left them with the Smiths, too.

I don't think the babysitter had anything to do with what's happened to Gabriel.

Thank G@d! Reading last night and today, I'm thinking to myself..I must have really missed something important, but never could figure out what it was!

I also don't think the babysitter has anything to do with Gabriel's disappearance. I think she is just a young girl who is liking being in the spotlight.

What does this commentator mean by this?

snipped & bbm~
I mean really, at this point, I would seriously have to question the validity of everything that the babysitter has said on Nancy Grace. Every room at the motel that Tot Mom was staying at had a built in small kitchen of which Analisa has said virtually nothing about even though we have been led to believe that she actually had to prepare one bottle of baby formula from scratch.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/gabriels-nanny-lies-grace/

I don't get it, she said she fixed a bottle, so she has said virtually nothing about that leading us to believe that she actually had to prepare one bottle of baby formula from scratch...Huh?..what does from scratch mean, you put the liquid formula in the bottle or you put the powdered formula in, add water and mix.

Sounds to me like this commentator is doing nothing but trying to
sensationalize this case even more for their own personal benefit..jmho tho..fwiw..

In the meantime, Elizabeth, where is your son Gabriel? :furious:

Clearly, the babysitter did it.

Clearly, the babysitter did it.

Case solved!

I came to this page :waitasec: who posted anything suggesting she was in on his disappearance

and we can thank some blogger in VA (the guy that wrote the article on the babysitter for clarification) for solving the case lol
sorry, but I needed a laugh

ETA
not sure what I am posting anymore lol

I am a bit stumped as to why EJ even found a babysitter for Gabe while at the hotel. Something just doesn't add up. Seems to me if she did murder Gabe, why would she worry about getting a babysitter?? Why not let him stay there by himself, especially since she was gone only a couple of hours?

Me too YellowSubmarine! She's young, so the excitement of the media attention does not surprise me. As sad as this case is, it's probably brought her more attention than anything else in her life has. Is she exaggerating on some points?..very possibly imho. But I have to imagine that when she agreed to babysit Gabriel that she never in a million years expected him to disappear and have herself thrown into the mix. As has been stated before she can't even remember exactly what day it was. Other than hopefully being able to give some insight into EJ's state of mind and Gabe's condition/appearance/care, for the life of me I am totally missing what she has to do with this case. IDK, are we the only ones that feel that way? :waitasec:

Just asking because pondering minds really want to know :p... does anyone really think this girl has anything whatsoever to do with Gabriels disappearance? If so, how did one arrive at that conclusion? TIA!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The McQueary family is holding a candlelight vigil for Gabriel in Chaparral Park at 5401 N. Hayden Road in Scottsdale at the south soccer field on Sunday January 24th at 6:00 pm. They have asked for this information to be passed along.

I am a bit stumped as to why EJ even found a babysitter for Gabe while at the hotel. Something just doesn't add up. Seems to me if she did murder Gabe, why would she worry about getting a babysitter?? Why not let him stay there by himself, especially since she was gone only a couple of hours?

I asked the same thing last night and someone kind posted a very good point.Housekeeping may come in and that would not work with her plans.

She couldn't take a chance on housekeeping going in the room, finding him alone, and reporting her to CPS.

There is no way to exit a hotel room and lock housekeeping out.

This had me confused as well, which is why I'm holding out hope he is alive and with another family. If something did happen to Gabe, I think it was an accident - probably OD. I just can't see her getting a sitter for a child she'd been considering "doing away with".

We can hope . . . .

My opinion on where she was going, though -- and JMO -- prostituting? The sitter said it was the middle of the day and she left looking like she was going partying. Could explain why she was irritated and stressed before she left (nerves?) and happy when she came back (money?). She did have to be getting money from somewhere and she could've easily found some creep on Craigslist and then popped in to find a sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141