AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything about the hearing this morning? The locals here?

If it has an IP, it's traceable. Don't know how far it would take them, but it's traceable.

IMO It would take them to the hard drives associated with the IP --they can find all browser searches in that time period --if they got the IP they probably have the day and time too -they can find out everything that was done on the library computer(s) during that time frame

IMO It would take them to the hard drives associated with the IP --they can find all browser searches in that time period --if they got the IP they probably have the day and time too -they can find out everything that was done on the library computer(s) during that time frame

I am so anxious to find out what the searches will be. It will tell a lot.

She could have been searching SA parks?

Just posting some things I have been pondering. And I don't know where to go with this now, how to find TN divorce records, so if someone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Okay, a thread or two back, someone linked a story about Jack Smith and a tape duplicating business that mentioned he started this with his former father in law, Buddy Killen, who was a very prominent man in Nashville and the Music Business. Mr. Killen passed away in 2006. If someone finds his obit, it names his children, and it is my belief that the daughter mentioned with her maiden name, RK is the former wife of Jack.

The reason I find this interesting is that I believe on Nancy Grace, Jack said he and Tammie have known each other for 12 years, together for 10. This would line up, as I see it, with his divorce from RK. If you read the article about when he and BK started the business and use the date of the article.

So, since we have been trying to figure out TPS's medical background, etc. it occurred to me that there might be info regarding her in the divorce. It might also help reveal more about Jack's background. I think there is something more to them than simply wanting to adopt, I guess is why this interests me. Maybe I am off base, but, does anyone think this has merit or have any idea how to follow up?

TIA

I'm still working on searching for a direct quote from LE on Gabriel being seen in the park. Nothing yet but lots of news articles in which Carbajal is quoted on other things, and article says LE said he was seen at the park. Which, in this case, means nothing, because the media keeps embellishing what LE says. :banghead:

But... I found this other quote from Carbajal, which I found really interesting:

"Everybody knew where she was and that was OK," Carbajal said. "She just wanted to get away for a while and then these series of events happened where it was a concern for the father that she would not show up for a hearing. His fears were confirmed."

Who's everybody?

(Maybe the same everybody who commended Eliz for giving Gabriel to the Smiths? :angel: )

I'm still working on searching for a direct quote from LE on Gabriel being seen in the park. Nothing yet but lots of news articles in which Carbajal is quoted on other things, and article says LE said he was seen at the park. Which, in this case, means nothing, because the media keeps embellishing what LE says. :banghead:

But... I found this other quote from Carbajal, which I found really interesting:

"Everybody knew where she was and that was OK," Carbajal said. "She just wanted to get away for a while and then these series of events happened where it was a concern for the father that she would not show up for a hearing. His fears were confirmed."

Who's everybody?

(Maybe the same everybody who commended Eliz for giving Gabriel to the Smiths? :angel: )

Interesting, BeanE!!! You know, I still wonder on the statement made about people commending her (EJ) before and wonder if she didn't give a previous child up for adoption.

Another thought, I think someone mentioned this before, but, I never saw any follow up. Is there anyway to tell if Craig Cherry has been named as a father before, relinquished paternal rights before? How would one begin sleuthing this, if someone hasn't already done it?

can anyone see her activity on her page? under the picture of her criminal records that LR posted?

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...77079b8183&#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=nf

she is making excuses for the charges:
that she signed her ex's name on checks while fleeing from him
got assault charges for brushing arms with the ex's wife while trying to hug daughter
the ex spent 20-30,000 to fight custody for 4-5 years.
she couldn't get visitations
the ex hid the kids from her,brainwashed,lied to the kids.

so... wait and read her book (Ugh) because she says it is all in there
that she was 16 and he was 25 when they got together.

she prays for people etc etc and IMO hides behind religion some more.

---OK so if any of that was true why would she try and do the same thing to Logan? how crappy of her.

G'day folks. I'm new to this addiction and not yet used to getting by on soooo much less sleep, har, so I'm just catching up.

Nice synopsis, mamaeb, and thanks for taking the time to write it out. So much gets posted at these other sites, and so quickly, its hard to keep up with all of them. I try to read at them all so I can gather all the pieces of the puzzle together and try to put them together to make sense somehow. Crimes like this seem to make so little, and figuring out where it all started to go so wrong is interesting to me. I find usually that it all started to go wrong in early childhood; just my opinion.

On Tammi's post, I think that she meant that JACK had spent that much money on a custody fight; so i took it to mean that she's pointing out that some of the things that have been said about Jack not wanting the kids is not true. I believe she says she has documentation to that effect. Who knows for sure? *shrug*

Also, on the checks she signed, one personal and one business, again, I think she implied that her ex had her arrested several years AFTER she had signed those checks, so long that it appeared he had for some time been ok with it and then pulled it out of his hat later to use against her. Again, this is just the impession I am getting from what she has posted. There are several sites where she occasionally posts responses to accusations.

Might you be able to take another look and let us know what you think of my take on this?

Who's everybody?

OH! I am soooo happy you found this!! I have many, many questions about this! They knew where she was? SA? And it was ok? Why? What series of events?

I have been searching for this....thank you!!!!!

Who's everybody?

Really !!! Very interesting statement....

Well this is *very* interesting.

Look at this older post from NMK here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4632684"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas[/ame]

Note especially that NMK included a quote. Then look at the linked story:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/80547257.html

The story has been edited and the quote changed, and the picture included has been cropped.

I think maybe someone took pics of Eliz at the park with Gabriel. Note the pajamas he's wearing.

I want to see the full pic. I remember it, with Elizabeth in it holding Gabriel. I want to look at the park in the background.

If anybody else finds the pic first, please post it or a link to it.

ETA: That camera she had. Handed it to someone and asked them to take a pic of her with Gabriel? Someone she knew? Or didn't know?

I THINK, if she really wanted to upset Logan, she'd have taken pictures of a Dead Blue Baby and emailed them to him.

She didn't.

I think he's still alive.

I THINK, if she really wanted to upset Logan, she'd have taken pictures of a Dead Blue Baby and emailed them to him.

She didn't.

Good point! Gives me a little hope.:dance:

Just posting some things I have been pondering. And I don't know where to go with this now, how to find TN divorce records, so if someone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Okay, a thread or two back, someone linked a story about Jack Smith and a tape duplicating business that mentioned he started this with his former father in law, Buddy Killen, who was a very prominent man in Nashville and the Music Business. Mr. Killen passed away in 2006. If someone finds his obit, it names his children, and it is my belief that the daughter mentioned with her maiden name, RK is the former wife of Jack.

The reason I find this interesting is that I believe on Nancy Grace, Jack said he and Tammie have known each other for 12 years, together for 10. This would line up, as I see it, with his divorce from RK. If you read the article about when he and BK started the business and use the date of the article.

So, since we have been trying to figure out TPS's medical background, etc. it occurred to me that there might be info regarding her in the divorce. It might also help reveal more about Jack's background. I think there is something more to them than simply wanting to adopt, I guess is why this interests me. Maybe I am off base, but, does anyone think this has merit or have any idea how to follow up?

TIA

I originally posted that link I think. I had done some research that night but didnt know if I could post it since they weren't mentioned before. RK is his former wife (also musician). I found song copyrights listing her under both names (K and S). F-I-L was EXTREMELY successful. Huge name country artists under his label. JS and BK had run a music company together previously and then split (assuming maybe due to the divorce?)

Look at the third entry:

http://www.faqs.org/copyright/one-more-time-for-the-road-by-marti-sharron-and-burt-dovo/

She didn't.

How do we know for sure she didn't do just that?? Sick

can anyone see her activity on her page? under the picture of her criminal records that LR posted?

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...77079b8183&#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=nf

she is making excuses for the charges:
that she signed her ex's name on checks while fleeing from him
got assault charges for brushing arms with the ex's wife while trying to hug daughter
the ex spent 20-30,000 to fight custody for 4-5 years.
she couldn't get visitations
the ex hid the kids from her,brainwashed,lied to the kids.

so... wait and read her book (Ugh) because she says it is all in there
that she was 16 and he was 25 when they got together.

she prays for people etc etc and IMO hides behind religion some more.

---OK so if any of that was true why would she try and do the same thing to Logan? how crappy of her.

Good question -- and the court documents don't lie -- and her children are old enough to make their own determinations

I got access to the comment you are referencing, though, and it said that Jack spent that money helping her (not the ex) -- I don't get it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet