AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone see her activity on her page? under the picture of her criminal records that LR posted?

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...77079b8183&#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=nf

she is making excuses for the charges:
that she signed her ex's name on checks while fleeing from him
got assault charges for brushing arms with the ex's wife while trying to hug daughter
the ex spent 20-30,000 to fight custody for 4-5 years.
she couldn't get visitations
the ex hid the kids from her,brainwashed,lied to the kids.

so... wait and read her book (Ugh) because she says it is all in there
that she was 16 and he was 25 when they got together.

she prays for people etc etc and IMO hides behind religion some more.

---OK so if any of that was true why would she try and do the same thing to Logan? how crappy of her.

I wish I knew. I am learning just how small my town is! We only have one public library!

If the libraries there were set up on the same system we are, it wouldn't be hard to locate which one..I am not sure how they do it in San Antonio though..

Crossing my fingers that LE already knows which one!

I'm thinking they do.

I know, Steadfast. I'm using Dec 23 for now. I don't think Dec 19/20/21 is possible.

That's fine, and you're probably right. Just don't want tentative conclusions to be mistaken for corroborated facts on the thread. It happens so often on busy threads, and it's hard for anyone to go back and find the origin of what we think we know for sure.

Link please.

ETA: or paraphrase

Thanks

sorry I keep trying to post and they keep getting deleted

she is making excuses for the charges:
that she signed her ex's name on checks while fleeing from him
got assault charges for brushing arms with the ex's wife while trying to hug daughter
the ex spent 20-30,000 to fight custody for 4-5 years.
she couldn't get visitations
the ex hid the kids from her,brainwashed,lied to the kids.

so... wait and read her book (Ugh) because she says it is all in there
that she was 16 and he was 25 when they got together.

she prays for people etc etc and IMO hides behind religion some more.

---OK so if any of that was true why would she try and do the same thing to Logan? how crappy of her.

CF tells her she can't lie about the abuse, and that he has text messages to prove it. poor kids!

Link please.

ETA: or paraphrase

Thanks

ETA again lol. Actually I should have asked for both as paraphrase needs to be accompanied by a link.

can I link a 16 year old's page?

So since we can't link a minor, we can't paraphrase either, because paraphrase has to have a link, right?

Not sure how that works. I guess the best thing would be to contact a mod. The information seems important to the case, so maybe they'd allow a paraphrase with no link. Most on here could find the page, just knowing who it is.

Not sure about the references to the library and the card/id thing, as I a reading ahead and catching up,

I do not think you need a library card to access the internet here in SA, I could be wrong, but I believe I just signed a paper and waited for my 30 minutes(3 yrs ago)

This is what I believe...

I don't think Elizabeth has an altruistic bone in her body.

I do think she was toying with the idea of giving Gabriel up for adoption, in the beginning- but, even then, it wasn't so much because it would be the best thing for Gabriel, or to do something nice for a couple who couldn't have a baby of their own- no, she was toying with the idea of giving Gabriel up for adoption because she was lead to believe it would be easy, and because she liked the positive affirmations she was getting from other people (namely the Smiths). She liked the 'being commended' part of it.

After she arrived in San Antonio, it got too complicated for her. She became too frustrated. The whole 'adoption' thing was obviously not going to pan out the way she had imagined it might. She was told by (someone) on the phone that she needed to go back to Arizona to straighten everything out- that Logan was actively seeking custody of Gabriel.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. This entire series of events was started after Logan broke up with her. I believe she had a feeling the break-up was coming long before it did. She was in a seething rage because of it, not for days now, but for weeks.

Remember, previously, when she destroyed the apartment (took a knife to the furniture, cut up Logan's clothes, broke mirrors, smashed all the windows, bent the frying pan, etc.) it was allegedly because Logan was late coming home from work.

Logan coming home late was nothing compared to Logan ending their relationship.

How devastating that must have felt to Elizabeth, who has two dead parents - a drug addicted father, and an alcoholic mother- and who had been placed in five different foster homes.

It is easy to guess that Elizabeth probably suffered not only from attachment issues, but also from abandonment issues, and it's not too much of a stretch to believe that Logan breaking up with her was yet another blow to her emotional security.

Her hurt would have run deep. And, not having the emotional maturity or the coping skills to deal with this new 'abandonment', the emotional pain would have quickly manifested itself into rage. Rage, she is familiar with.

To then learn that not only was she not going to get Logan back, but that he also wanted to take the baby 'from her' (the baby she had already been threatening to put up for adoption to get his attention)- that would feel like another 'abandonment'.

There really is a thin line between love and hate.

~I could go on, but this is already getting too long. I believe she killed Gabriel, because she wanted Logan to hurt as much as she herself was hurting.

Yes! Post of the Week award goes to you. This is how I feel exactly.

The way I understand it from the mods, we can't mention minors. We can acknowledge they exist, but we can not bring their names, social sites, links or comments from those sites.
Once again, I am neither a mod nor perfect. But I have had some serious social networking issues occur under my hat, so in pennance, I try to remember all of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member