AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan said his son looked unhappy and drugged in the photos. Said he'd never seen him look like that. Cried when he saw the ones of Gabe on the floor with the Tylenol bottle.

I agree with you, Vicki. He looks doped up, and not just tired, to me, in some of them. Not at all happy.

I would really like to know in what order these pictures were taken.

That's one of things I wonder and I think it would tell us a lot, if we could just know the chronology. I wonder if they were released in the news slideshows in the same order they were taken.
Any idea if one of the reporters would know the actual order?

Totally O/T: Just to prove me wrong, my daughter just sat up on her own for the first time. I'm gonna go mush over her for awhile. I'll be back later. Carry on, guys.

By the way...the first motel...was it a motel 6 I think? anyway if its the one I am thinking of its out by Fiesta Tx here in SA. If EJ dumped the body from that motel..well it sits on a major highway and to me the only convenient place to dump would be right there at the motel. In other words it would have taken an effort to go through the motions of going to another dumpster. I could be wrong, but just what I am thinking after watching NG last nite.
In just about every commercial area, there is at least one dumpster for each and every business.

That adds up to an awful lot of dumpsters, for any given block.

[
ATTENTION TO THE GUESTS READING THIS THREAD . . .

Why don't you join us. Look at the top of the page and find the "Register" button and join in.

Email me if you have any questions at tgrif@xmission.com

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

Logan said his son looked unhappy and drugged in the photos. Said he'd never seen him look like that. Cried when he saw the ones of Gabe on the floor with the Tylenol bottle.
Thank you, Amster.

Regarding the pictures, this is all I need to know.
I trust Logan's judgement when it comes to pics of his own son.

Thanks Kamille - I said something similar last night about hoping LE talked to her before she was prepped to go on TV. I agree with the other things you are saying. It seems a little strange to me that she would not know what day she had to take the bus to this particular hotel? Doesn't seem possible she babysits in many hotels anyway, does it?

Well maybe we can help her out with her memory here time. It appears that she was having a conversation on her myspace with another young lady on the 21st during the time frame that she was supposed to be babysitting Gabriel so that's probably not the day. And I doubt EJ called her and had her come over by 11:30am on the first day she got there since the room was so messed up and I doubt EJ had even checked in yet since most places don't check in until after 11am so that rules out the 20th IMO. Maybe someone should tell her the housekeeping staff saw her on the 23rd so she might have a more credible story to tell.

To me, the body language of the Smith Couple- Jack and Tammi, whom Elizabeth Johnson told they could adopt hr Baby Gabriel is suspicious. My feeling is thst it indicates that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson” While the recently released photos of the baby show him alive on the 26th of December, albeit abused and upset, what is equally disturbing to me was Tammi Smith’s sound bite on camera. Her communication skills and body language speak volumes to me.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...-gabriel-and-show-major-signals-of-deception/

Does E have any friends?

you know it is strange, no other family members (besides grpa & bro) no friends, no neighbors....no nobody on either side really....just no nothin...seems very odd...maybe no one wants to get involved becasue it is so high profile....

By the way...the first motel...was it a motel 6 I think? anyway if its the one I am thinking of its out by Fiesta Tx here in SA. If EJ dumped the body from that motel..well it sits on a major highway and to me the only convenient place to dump would be right there at the motel. In other words it would have taken an effort to go through the motions of going to another dumpster. I could be wrong, but just what I am thinking after watching NG last nite.

It has been confirmed that the first hotel EJ and GJ was the HomeGate Studios & Suites-Fiesta Park on Laureate Dr. And the second hotel was in the same parking lot, Quality Inn & Suites.

The car was found by LE at the Motel 6 across the street from Tornado Bus Lines.

To me, the body language of the Smith Couple- Jack and Tammi, whom Elizabeth Johnson told they could adopt hr Baby Gabriel is suspicious. My feeling is thst it indicates that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson” While the recently released photos of the baby show him alive on the 26th of December, albeit abused and upset, what is equally disturbing to me was Tammi Smith’s sound bite on camera. Her communication skills and body language speak volumes to me.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...-gabriel-and-show-major-signals-of-deception/

Fascinating article - thank you!

A feeble attempt I admit but it's the best I could do on paint...I so wish I had photoshop.
At any rate here's an idea of what Gabriel might look like in pink.

girlgab.jpg

I had to chuckle at this part, I hope Jack reads it :)

Besides their age (Jack must be in this mid to late 60’s) which I thought was a bit old to want to raise a toddler, their body language gave it all away.

if you look at the comment she got on the 21st of dec. at 4:43pm and go look at his profile... she talks about smoking weed on his page.

I am not saying that means much, but maybe it does.

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...503506191&page=1&state=336!50!2!236421!169813

I am NOT picking on the babysitter, and thank God she did come forward and cooperate. Many times, people do NOT, simply because they have something in their own life to hide. This exposed her to much scrutiny, so I am appreciative that she stepped forward.

On this particular comment she makes online, what this means to me is that you don't know what you're getting when you hire a total stranger from Craigslist to babysit your precious child. This is yet another thing that leads me to believe that EJ was not so interested in her child's future for his own benefit as she was interested in how she could use him for leverage.

I know this seems harsh, and I am so sorry it is what it is. I would love to hear from any of Logan's friends and family if they ever observed times when EJ seemed bonded and loving toward her child.

LE did say that the babysitter had told them info that hasn't been released.....bet they cringe every time she does an interview. Seems to me, especially in a missing child case, that one could control their urge for their 15 minutes of fame until the case is resolved. My dislike for this media seeker grows by leaps and bounds with every interview. I wouldn't hire her to babysit a goldfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove