AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a soapbox for TS to proclaim her goodness of heart and concern for Gabriel.

OR...maybe it's a message to someone "out there" that, indeed, Baby Gabe IS home safe!

What's the date it was created?

>>> edited to add: "home safe" being whatever twisted place she herself determined to be home safe, kwim? Just posing the question here

Can someone search facebook for "Babygabe", click the first result and tell me what I'm seeing and if I can link it?
ETA: First under groups.
Can I link it, since it's a group page, not a personal page?

Oh, that's sad - and SICK! I believe it is okay to link, since it is a group page.
(And it does say Open - all content is public.)

OK, I am not sure on this at all. But it is a Facebook group not a personal page, so I think I'm okay.
If not, please remove and accept my heartfelt apologies.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2237405149&ref=search&sid=1294585820.3995394382..1

Should I send this to LE? Or is it a sick joke. I can't find out when it was created. I am not facebook smart.

ETA: It's a bit offensive no matter what, really offensive if it in any way concerns the same baby gabe.

I don't know why I just now focused on his date of birth, but baby Gabriel and I have the same birthdate. I hope we can both celebrate another birthday with our loved ones.

Interesting... that does look a lot like her. I guess you have read the past several pages concerning her facebook, etc>?

Ok... I'm adding to say I think that is her and I do think researching her is a good idea.

I read a few of them, but probably not all ... still trying to catch up this morning, but noticed the FB page when I decided to research AU (or AA whoever she is) after becoming more and more suspicious of her as time has gone on. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she might know something more ... at one point I even entertained the thought that IF EJ gave GJ to someone else that maybe the alleged babysitter may have been in the link somehow, somewhere of the daisy chain. I know that sounds conspiratorial (can't even believe I wrote that, LOL) but seriously .... in this case, I think pretty much everyone should be looked at more closely. All except maybe Logan and his family.:waitasec:

Elizabeth Joanne Johnson was born July 24, 1986. Arizona DL #22493642.
On or about Dec. 4, 2007, she received a traffic citation from Phoenix Police for "Red Light Failure To Stop/Remain Stopped."

That's all that appears for Arizona. Will keep sleuthing. Have since sleuthed all states, nothing else has been reported.

Also, I ran Analisa Urias too. No civil or criminal offenses in the U.S.

I have not seem this and not seem at where else......This hinky...red flags going up.

I wonder LE knows about this site??

Great find

They know. It was exhaustively sleuthed here for several threads.

I have not been posting but I have been reading. You guys have really put so much effort sleuthing for Gabriel.My heart goes out to Logan and his family.It really is a shame when an egg donor shows signs of being such a bad parent that CPS does nothing to prevent things like this from happening.She has documented anger issues also leaving a child in his dirty diaper and in his crib all day is horrible neglect.The system needs a complete overhaul unfit mothers no matter how bad seem to be able to keep hurting their children until they either kill them or make them disappear. I myself have been fighting CPS for my 4 yr old grandson who has stated not only beatings but naked pictures as well taken by his moms new boyfriend, as well as his 7 yr old sister.We called DYFS ,the police and we even went to court to get temporary custody because DYFS is involved the judge denied the temporary custody without even hearing us.The police made an appt for the prosecutors sex crimes unit and they interviewed kids and said they need therapy then the whole story will come out.In the mean time the mom is living in her BF cousins house with a no contact order put against the BF.This is a cousin of his who hangs out with him and thinks he is a great guy.I wonder if Logan was staying with her just to insure his sons safety, if he tried to get custody before she left he probably would not have been given it.The system thinks just because a woman gives birth the child is better off in their care.I wonder how many angels have to be killed or lost before things change.

I wish I could scream this from the mountain tops to all those people who critise Logan for NOT abducting his son from EJ, including TS and the people making hateful remarks on other sites.

I myself have seen this very exact situation up front and way too close and personal. It is hell on earth for the person trapped in this kind of "hell if you and hell if you don't".

I find it interesting that some of the same people who say he should have abducted Gabriel first before EJ did are the SAME people who think it's so horrible that SHE abducted him without due process or legal rights. I don't get it.

OK, I am not sure on this at all. But it is a Facebook group not a personal page, so I think I'm okay.
If not, please remove and accept my heartfelt apologies.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2237405149&ref=search&sid=1294585820.3995394382..1

Should I send this to LE? Or is it a sick joke. I can't find out when it was created. I am not facebook smart.

ETA: It's a bit offensive no matter what, really offensive if it in any way concerns the same baby gabe.

Doesn't this have to do with some hip hop or rap person?

I have not seem this and not seem any where else......This hinky...red flags going up.

I wonder LE knows about this site??

Great find
i found this site a few nights ago doing a look up of the healing waters telephone number on google. I didnt post because I *thought* i saw the link posted here ?

She had a preliminary hearing in 3 of the 4 charges she is facing. The time for all was set for 8:30 am Phoenix time. I have sleuthed the web for any updates, but nothing so far.

Also, from ABC15.com, "A news conference with Tempe Police scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday was cancelled because there was no new information to offer."

This could be a good move, if true.

To let the furor around EJ die down and let her stew in jail a few days with no interaction or media spin. She may start to come to her senses, although I seriously doubt it.

While it can be argued that Gabriel's picture should be featured on every media TV station I think that given leads are dropping that this is going in another direction and EJ (like Casey) holds the only key.

This case will go cold unless someone external to this sees/finds Gabriel or EJ seeks a plea deal and to help. IF EJ does not then we have our answer!!

Interesting tidbits:

Earlier, on December 14, Johnson filed a petition to the Superior Court of Arizona Maricopa County for paternity tests naming both McQueary, 25, and Craig Cherry as potential fathers of Gabriel. On December 17, the court found that Logan Scott McQueary is the natural father of Gabriel Scott McQueary. The person who made three photocopies of the false petition and drove Johnson to the courthouse was Tammi Fay Facio Peters Smith. The man falsely named in the petition was her blood relative first cousin, Craig Cherry, who when questioned by police said he had never met Johnson. Tammi Smith told the police and news media that she had not known her cousin's name was on the petition and that Johnson must have culled it from one of their conversations.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2598001/tammi_peters_smith_elizabeth_joanne.html

I read a few of them, but probably not all ... still trying to catch up this morning, but noticed the FB page when I decided to research AU (or AA whoever she is) after becoming more and more suspicious of her as time has gone on. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she might know something more ... at one point I even entertained the thought that IF EJ gave GJ to someone else that maybe the alleged babysitter may have been in the link somehow, somewhere of the daisy chain. I know that sounds conspiratorial (can't even believe I wrote that, LOL) but seriously .... in this case, I think pretty much everyone should be looked at more closely. All except maybe Logan and his family.:waitasec:

I think she might be on bebo also spelled AA - if someone has an account on there maybe they could see more. AA on bebo has a remark on a page she says is her cousin in Austin (very Gansta), but I can't link cause that person is 17.

IMHO, it's easy for many people to criticize when they've never been up close to a custody fight. It's just NOT that easy to get a child away from an unfit mother.

My late husband went through this almost 40 years ago and he basically had to wait until the mom decided the child was more of a burden than anything and she offered to sign the papers (that my hubby had had drawn up, 'just in case.') Course the fact she needed $$$$$$$$ and LE was after her bf didn't hurt. yeah, she sold her baby daughter for $100.

There are millions of stories like this. Unfortunately, some end up like Gabriel's. It's often times difficult to pick out which one will end with the loss of the child's life, or the unknown. :(

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads