AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, TPS posted overnight that she would be so happy if she got arrested. I really think that's LE's cue to go over there and haul her in.

ETA: She also says that she and JS told H from the beginning that Gabriel was not her baby brother, but H called him that anyway so it became his nickname. Wow! She really has an outrageous lie to try to cover anything she knows is problematic.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...=702987d4c33172eda32423d39f3e53c4#/?filter=nf

Well I'm all for making Miss Tammi happy:dance:
Someone in LE please accommodate this woman's wishes!

Hi BeanE - Tricia has my license # and all that's needed for verification of my professional credentials as a Pharmacist - am I supposed to identify myself as a 'verified professional poster' in the comment? Never know quite how to explain who I am professionally. TIA

Thanks AZlawyer for sharing your time and knowledge with us. Always appreciated!
I'm not BeanE, but I don't think she's on here right now, so I'll take a shot at an answer, E4C. LOL, you don't have to say you're a "verified professional poster" in your posts. But when you give your opinion about things related to your profession, you are allowed to write things like "I'm a Pharmacist and . . ." or "As a Pharmacist, my opinion is . . . ." Of course, you can post that you've been verified as a professional by Tricia if you want or if you think someone is questioning your credentials.
The "verified" thing started when new members would come on claiming to be lawyers or doctors or LE just to make people give their posts more weight or to get attention or win arguments.
We'll remember you're a verified professional on this thread (hopefully forum soon.)

Ok, TPS posted overnight that she would be so happy if she got arrested. I really think that's LE's cue to go over there and haul her in.

ETA: She also says that she and JS told H from the beginning that Gabriel was not her baby brother, but H called him that anyway so it became his nickname. Wow! She really has an outrageous lie to try to cover anything she knows is problematic.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...=702987d4c33172eda32423d39f3e53c4#/?filter=nf

I am catching up finally. She says Elizabeth wanted them to change Gabriel's name too. :furious:

I just watched the piece that ABC Nightline put together and aired last night. It was 7 minutes + in length.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

Looks like ABC interviewed TS for this segment. In the interview, she says something to the fact that " everyone that is involved with this has told a ' white lie ' when they asked her if she regretted falsifying the paternity documents (which she gladly admitted to doing again).

Do I not remember TS saying in some interview with another media source " We are 100% innocent and did not do anything wrong" ? When is this woman going to shut her mouth? I am not quite sure if she even has retained counsel. I can't imagine that they would allow her to continue to make incriminating statements to the media.

<sigh>

I'm sure Tammi knows what's coming next and that's her way of letting the cat out of the bag sort to speak.

I'm sure Tammi knows what's coming next and that's her way of letting the cat out of the bag sort to speak.

I sure hope so! That would really make my weekend. I can't wait for her to say "I would be so happy if the judge sentenced me to some time in the pokey"

Hi BeanE - Tricia has my license # and all that's needed for verification of my professional credentials as a Pharmacist - am I supposed to identify myself as a 'verified professional poster' in the comment? Never know quite how to explain who I am professionally. TIA

Thanks AZlawyer for sharing your time and knowledge with us. Always appreciated!

Hi, e4c! What Steadfast said lol.

I am sooo glad you're here!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate our professional posters. Thank you so much!

Every bit of her involvement in Gabriel's life has been problematic, and that's why it seems that almost nothing she says has turned out to be truthful or hasn't been contradicted by something else she or Jack says. Maybe we should look at all her statements as opposite statements and see if that makes things clearer.
For instance change them to:
"I did not meet EJ in an airport."
"I was in contact with EJ during her whole trip."
Anyway, go on with that and see if a coherent story emerges.

wth??!!! glad if she got arrested? God I hope LE sees that and obliges.

:laugh::behindbar:liar::floorlaugh:
I sure hope so! That would really make my weekend. I can't wait for her to say "I would be so happy if the judge sentenced me to some time in the pokey"

Hi, e4c! What Steadfast said lol.

I am sooo glad you're here!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate our professional posters. Thank you so much!

Hi, BeanE! :wave: Didn't see you standing there.

I am catching up finally. She says Elizabeth wanted them to change Gabriel's name too. :furious:
Wish I could see it! Every time I click on the link it goes right to my FB home page.....not sure why :banghead:

Hi, BeanE! :wave: Didn't see you standing there.

I was gone for a bit. Figured it was about time to take a shower and put on some clean underwear. Haven't gotten to that since this case started...

Anyway...

From the Nightline piece, ABC had done an interview with Eliz prior to the raw interview that's been aired. From the first interview, there have only been clips aired :banghead:

This is Eliz from one of those clips they used in the Nightline piece:

I made a hasty decision. and I thought it would be... I thought it was okay.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

Hasty indicates unplanned. She could be lying certainly, but I see more signs that whatever she did with Gabriel was unplanned.

I mentioned yesterday, and I'd like to explore more, the possibility that Eliz may have gone to a sleazy adoption 'agency', and that it was through that agency that she met Tammi.

Remember Logan saying that Eliz talked about adoption right after Gabe was born? Well, suppose she contacted an agency at that time, and that it was that agency that put her in touch with Tammi. That agency she may have found Boston on that trip she took.

When she met Tammi originally, Gabe was only a month old, so the timeframe fits.

At that time, Logan said no way on the adoption. So maybe Eliz sat on the contact info from Tammi until Dec 8.

Then when Eliz realized she couldn't sever Logan's rights, she also realized she couldn't let Tammi have Gabe because Logan would know where he was.

So she contacted the agency again, and they sent the magical mystical couple. Another couple unable to adopt, probable criminal background like Tammi preventing going through legal channels.

Can we explore this a bit and see what we can come up with?

FB still there. I have it up & just refreshed the page. See comments left 9 hours ago under a TS post beginning with COPY & PASTE. There are 16 comments on this post.

HTH

FB still there. I have it up & just refreshed the page. See comments left 9 hours ago under a TS post beginning with COPY & PASTE. There are 16 comments on this post.

HTH

Yes...I finally got to it with the new link posted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler