AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone talked to a mod? Last I knew cutting and pasting with no link from a social site was strictly against the rules. Linking was not, as long as the person is not a minor and publicly named in relation to the case. Did that ever get straightened out?

As did Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, Susan Smith, and a hellish host of many other sociopaths.

I am missing the point. None of the people you named were nuts either nor was their behavior excused.

Didn't they both say, JS and TS, that she had her last "unemployment check" -- that would mean that she had worked at some point, right? and been laid off or fired?
Yup they said it on NG

I have no idea if this is the "room" she rented or not<redacted>
She rented out a room to someone according to Tammi

I don't see having been a foster child and being bipolar as unconnected. Being wild is not the same as having severe mental problems. Some people have problems with authority and are not angry or resentful ... and so on. Sorry, I can't really grab on to anything in your post.
I agree I was a foster child and wild, but I settled down and only had 3 sets of foster parents.

I don't know if TPS lives in Scottsdale, Glendale or Tempe, but at the most, it would be a 30 minute drive... but I would probably say offhand it would be closer to 15 because it's a weekend and the freeways aren't as busy.

The picture of the 4 peaks that the husband posted on his fb looks like they are in either Fountain Hills or North Scottsdale, it would be about 45min to 1hour. He said it was a picture from his bedroom i think?

I'm glad this crackpot seems to be able to find the time to make a joke when an innocent baby is missing. She sounds like a cold, heartless, (insert expletetive here), and she shouldn't even be able to adopt a dog.

It's hard to adopt a baby when you use underhanded methods, such as threatening the father, and manipulating the mother.

If they really wanted to adopt a child, they would go to a place where there are plenty of children who need love and help...an adoption agency. Plenty of children are good kids, if you just give them a chance. I can't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that she didn't want to adopt a child older than H, for fear that an older child would hurt her. What a sad, ignorant thing to say.

in the same post, she said that 'they don't give you the child's background on those midnight phonecalls' (paraphrased)

what midnight phonecalls Tammi?!

in the same post, she said that 'they don't give you the child's background on those midnight phonecalls' (paraphrased)

what midnight phonecalls Tammi?!

Usually foster care. That is the easiest way to adopt.

This has come up a few times, so linking for reference. It's about the source of Elizabeth's $$$$.

GRACE: Where do you think she got the money, Ms. Smith, to buy the ticket? It`s about 150 bucks a ticket, plus the gas she needed to get from Tempe down to San Antonio.

TAMMI SMITH: All I know is that a few days prior to her leaving, she had told me she had -- we saw her dogs. She had two Yorkies. And she sold the two dogs for $500. She rented a room to her roommate for $400 cash, and he confirmed that. And then I believe she got her last -- what is it called?

JACK SMITH: Unemployment.

TAMMI SMITH: Unemployment check. And she did have -- she did have WIC for the baby, for all his food.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

I wonder how successful Tammi's "interview" will be, I just saw this lockdown notice at the MCSO site:

"Notice to Family and Friends of Inmates Housed in Lower Buckeye Jail, Towers Jails and 4th Avenue Jail:

There have been reports that inmates are threatening other inmates who partake in the evening jailhouse meal. To ensure inmate safety, all inmates in three jails, Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue will be on security lockdown until that matter is resolved to the Sheriff’s satisfaction.

Visitation by family and friends is suspended until the matter is resolved and no phone calls from inmates will be permitted during lockdown."

http://www.mcso.org/spec_page.htm

I wonder how successful Tammi's "interview" will be, I just saw this lockdown notice at the MCSO site:

"Notice to Family and Friends of Inmates Housed in Lower Buckeye Jail, Towers Jails and 4th Avenue Jail:

There have been reports that inmates are threatening other inmates who partake in the evening jailhouse meal. To ensure inmate safety, all inmates in three jails, Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue will be on security lockdown until that matter is resolved to the Sheriff’s satisfaction.

Visitation by family and friends is suspended until the matter is resolved and no phone calls from inmates will be permitted during lockdown."

OMG - I wonder just what brought that about - a real problem during meals or the SO trying to keep things 'normal' since EJ just arrived there?? :eek:

I may be wrong here, but I wonder if Tammi and EJ are doing to do an interview for the news from the jail? I don't know if there are special rules for such interviews or if they have to follow these rules:

VISITATION HOURS/DAYS: Visitation hours are different for each jail; please contact Sheriff’s Information Management Services (SIMS), at 602-876-0322, for information (you need name and date of birth of person). In general, visits are allowed 6:30am – 2:30pm with check in no later than 1:30pm for visitation.
http://mcso.org/include/pr_pdf/Information_family.pdf

I seem to remember a serial killer (Dale Hausner) doing a news conference at nine at night the day he was arrested, but I could be mistaken about that. I will definitely do my best to see if the local news has any new interviews with either EJ or TPS.

ya mean TPS won't be able to get her interview in??? :banghead:

whaahahahaha shame

I don't care how scared they may be, they are adults who can take care of themselves. Gabriel is a defenseless baby who may currently be severely endangered. Protect and help the baby. Period.

pretty sure LE already has the info about the gps and the FBI have already interviewed at least one, if not all of the kids

two of the kids are under 18, one is now 19

Means she can't visit I think. Since it's a jail and not a prison, I don't know for sure about visitation. I know in prison you have to be on someone's list and ok'd.

OMG - I wonder just what brought that about - a real problem during meals or the SO trying to keep things 'normal' since EJ just arrived there?? :eek:

I would guess that it has nothing to do with EJ. The Sheriff has had some big names in his jail, (offhand, the only ones I can remember are Glen Campbell and Charles Barkley), and I don't think they announced any sort of lock down when the famous people were booked.

It becomes clear from the boy's message that he is scared to say anything. He says 'would be questioned' as oppose to 'could' or 'will'

So IF he says anything, he WOULD be questioned. No doubt in his mind.

Just trying to piece these messages together and finding sense in them.

no, what he's saying is:

(with eyeroll probably) "I WOULD be questioned ..."

in other words, this WOULD happen to me because of my bio-mom

or

you WOULD do that to me, wouldn't you?!

Means she can't visit I think. Since it's a jail and not a prison, I don't know for sure about visitation. I know in prison you have to be on someone's list and ok'd.

Let us hope then that LE is using her to get more information and they will get a special visit.

no, what he's saying is:

(with eyeroll probably) "I WOULD be questioned ..."

in other words, this WOULD happen to me because of my bio-mom

or

you WOULD do that to me, wouldn't you?!

I wonder if this statement was made to someone elses statement. Maybe he made a statment and then they asked a question and he said he couldn't give any info, then they asked why, and he said he would be questioned.

I would guess that it has nothing to do with EJ. The Sheriff has had some big names in his jail, (offhand, the only ones I can remember are Glen Campbell and Charles Barkley), and I don't think they announced any sort of lock down when the famous people were booked.
But they weren't suspected baby killers either. I was thinking the other inmates might want to get at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons