AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth to TS and JS!

EJ only took parenting classes and had his shots up to date because of a 'court order!'

She is the one who was violent.

She has an anger management problem.

Up to date shots doesn't mean one is a 'good parent!':banghead:

JMHO
fran

Jack said It seemed odd to us, but.....

If it seemed ODD to you then WHY did you try to proceed. And why did you not try to verify the details that she told you!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhh

paraphrased:

Maggie: Logan told me E capable of hurting Gabriel. Was that your impression, tammi?

Tammi: not my impression. never saw her kiss or hug on him but technically she seemed to want to the best for him as far as shot records and parenting classes. and wanting a good loving home for him. technically it seemed she wanted the best for him. and knew she could not give that to him herself. knew she didn't have it in her to give him the love and nurturing that he needed.

I lost a day of keeping up, so maybe others have already thought this this, but...

I believe that TS and EJ were in contact during her pregnancy and that the chance meeting at the airport was planned. I think that EJ probably thought adoption during pregnancy, but then had second thoughts after Gabe was born (meeting at 1 month old) and wanted more time. I think that throughout the next seven months EJ got increasingly frustrated with being a new young mom and TS probably continued to tell her how much better life would be, offer her financial gains, etc. I bet that the only thing that they didn't count on was Logan stepping up to the plate like he did and that put a huge wrench in TS's plans. Although I do think EJis a smart cookie, I think that this type of planning and manipulation has to come from someone less naive such as TS and maybe her "friend" JM.

I am betting that they find a much earlier connection between EJ and TS than the chance encounter at the airport.

Js is talking to 'us' people that have been telling them to back off.
I will not quote what he said as not to get in trouble but basically he said

basically to all our friends telling us to stop talking to the media..no one else will step up...and help. If we dont continue to no one will talk about G...and they won't find him...The tempe police starting today will be holding daily news conferences..so hopefully this will allow us to back off and not be so involved...Love you all...

(hmm really a daily news conference I have never heard of that before)

Did anyone else catch that blip of the grandfather?

Where he said he thought EJ made contact with whoever has Gabriel now through CraigsList?

I wonder if that was just speculation on his part or IF EJ told him that?

:confused:
fran

If EJ would have responded to an adoption ad on craigs list, where would one find such an ad? I've only been able to find one ad for adoption and the couple lives in Maine. The ad was placed on Dec. 26th.

I dont know if anyone wants to know?
TS basically said that they are praying for everyone that is saying that they are wrong and focused on hurting them rather then focused on finding G.

then she replyed to someone with an odd reply (at least to me odd) saying that she belives EJ was using G to get back at L (in light of all the new info they have been given) WHO IS GIVING THEM ANY INFO??? as far as other missing baby cases we have to be positive...and believe he is alive so we can continue the good work and try nad find him..we can not keep thinking neg thoughts or we will never find him ...blah blah blah god bless!

sorry for the blah blah but I can't copy it and tbh imho most of it is just jibberish...

Good Morning America (GMA) (ABC News)

Search for Baby Gabriel: Deception Fueling Frustration as Cops Track Leads
Elizabeth Johnson Extradited and Charged With Kidnapping; FBI Tracks Leads in Nashville

Jan. 11, 2010

Article: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/lies-fueling-frustration-search-baby-gabriel/story?id=9528705

Video w/Reporter: Andrea Canning:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=9529040

""I feel like a fool," Tammi Smith said.

"Stop whatever charade is being played," Jack Smith added. "Tell them where the baby is and let's get back to our normal lives."
"

TS just left a facebook message with a bible quote, then states that "we are praying for those of you that want to focus on hurting us, rather then finding Gabriel".... paraphrased of course!

I would like to direct the following to Tammi, as she likes to toss around Bible scripture to suit her needs...

* Regarding her slanderous treatment of Logan:

To hide hatred is to be a liar; to slander is to be a fool. (PROVERBS 10:18 NLT)

I feel Tammi cast aspersions on Logan's character because she saw him as competition, and therefore was threatened by him. Contrary to what she hoped, publicly trying to diminish Logan's reputation did not enhance her own.

Tammi might be interested to learn that the Greek word for 'slander' is derived from the word 'diabolos', which curiously means 'devil'. (Uh, oh, Tammi)!

According to the Bible, the attempt to defame another by the use of denigrating words is a diabolical act that God abhors.

Maybe this is why she stopped slandering Logan? (lol!) Or, more likely she is now afraid of being sued.

~I'm sorry, but those self-serving Bible passages on her FaceBook really irritated me.

I found H's mom. ......lives in AZ used to live in TN is JS's daughter from his previous marrage...or goes by her married / divorced name Has three daughters.

If EJ would have responded to an adoption ad on craigs list, where would one find such an ad? I've only been able to find one ad for adoption and the couple lives in Maine. The ad was placed on Dec. 26th.

In personals, for example, put in search word e.g. adopt

search within America, or within a city

Example result for search in San Antonio for adopt in personals:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/rnr/1542206201.html

hth

ETA: Also note the link at the top of each ad that says: Please report suspected exploitation of minors to the appropriate authorities. Please click and report if you find something that looks like it could put children in danger. There are perverts out there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en