AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion, EJ takes the blame for the majority of this.

EJ is a cold, hearted, cruel evil, manipulative *beep* just like Casey.

Gabriel didn't stand a chance with EJ around.

I think you've got a point. Something bad was bound to happen to Gabriel, TS or no TS. I believe that, thanks to TS, it happened sooner and in Texas instead of Arizona. EJ has been a danger to Gabriel all along.

Framed Father (My quote button is on the fritz again.)
I agree Tammi will likely be charged. Not so sure about Jack yet, unless they make stupidity criminal. I don't know how much he knew. I think right now, he seems to want his wife to shut up...he knows now, I am sure, but at the time, he may have known nothing or been fed misinformation. For a married couple, they seem to lead vastly separate lives, as in he supposedly doesn't know where she is or what cities she has visited.

The odd thing is that even though they always appear together, I think it's for show. They barely seem comfortable with each other, let alone for Tammi to be sharing secrets with Jack. He may have been somewhat in the dark, at least at the start of this whole business.

Well I still can't figure out the CC thing. I don't believe for a second that EJ was hesitant to name Logan's friend because it would start WW3. EJ had no problem taking off with their son, no problem handing him over at least once to random people, maybe twice, and she had no problem texting Logan that she killed their son, and even went so far as to describe his dead body as blue. So if anything, I'm confused as to why EJ didn't jump at the chance to piss Logan off by claiming his friend could also be Gabe's father. No, there's a specific reason WHY they put CC's name on that paperwork. This is yet another reason I feel this entire thing was orchestrated before hand, and I previously posted that I get the feeling EJ always intended to get arrested. But I'm still trying to figure it out.

How bout this....if Tammi and CC are that close perhaps his name was suggested because he didn't have any connection to EJ or LM? And because she and Craig were so close she believed she could convince him to help them out? Play up the stories that Logan was abusive, etc. and maybe Craig would go along and say that he was the father, give up his rights and bing bam boom.....The Smiths have the new baby boy they want.

Stranger things have happened....

Posting from a I phone or blackberry?

I want to know why Tammi's computer hasn't been seized????!!! :furious:

Why, is she still posting ?
She could be posting from her phone or a friends computer . My assumption would be LE took their computers since that seems to be alot of what Tammi does and this case revolves around , Craigslist etc...

ITA Suzi. I think this is the most likely explanation. With the rebates and offers they had going on for the holidays, she could have gotten an blackberry for $50.00 if she didn't have one already.

Seizing one's computer now a days seems like a given. This will all come back to Tammi.

IMO the Smiths could have ran out and got a brand new laptop.
They dont' seem to be hurting for money.
So, while LE has theirs, they could just get another one.

IDK, just thinking.

Would LE be able to track EJ's movements through a computer? like if she checked out MapQuest or something like that etc?

we cannot forget that there are legal procedures that must allow due process in these custody situations, it is very obvious that LM was about to be legally manipulated through an attempted adoption by the smiths

Amen. Logan is a big-time victim here. I hope he takes legal action against the Smiths. I can't imagine what he is going through.

The biggest victim here though is Gabriel. Let's not forget Gabriel's rights, legally and morally. He is a defenseless baby. His rights and their defense, protection, and promotion, are the most important, as he is unable to defend, protect, or promote them himself.

LE update: Please go to abc15.com for an interview with AZPD and all updated info. I wish I knew how to forward it to WS (or anyone else)!

Would LE be able to track EJ's movements through a computer? like if she checked out MapQuest or something like that etc?

They can do many things and are doing that right now. What they did last night with this warrant and search was just the first step in order to obtain an arrest warrant. They are gathering evidence to arrest atleast TPS right now to ramp up the pressure.

I also think San Antonio police really dropped the ball a few weeks ago by not immediately searching dumpsters and landfills. If EJ really did murder this baby, SA police dropped the ball there bigtime! I'm hoping the FBI have info that they haven't released that proves someone is hiding this baby.

She definitely does have a blackberry because when she posted on FB Sunday about trying to set up the "interview" with EJ, it said above the post that it was from a blackberry.

Amen. Logan is a big-time victim here. I hope he takes legal action against the Smiths. I can't imagine what he is going through.

The biggest victim here though is Gabriel. Let's not forget Gabriel's rights, legally and morally. He is a defenseless baby. His rights and their defense, protection, and promotion, are the most important, as he is unable to defend, protect, or promote them himself.

I'm a big fan of single fathers. I was raised by my dad. Things weren't always great, but he didn't throw away his responsibility to me and my brothers. My mom ditched us and he took care of us. It's even harder nowadays to find men who are willing to step up to the plate and be full time fathers, so I commend Logan and any other single father who wants to care for their children.

That's not to say I don't admire you single mothers, but I'm sure you can understand why single fathers have a special place in my heart.:angel:

I haven't been able to read all the threads yet...I couldn't find this one til now! Has Tammy been posting on WS? And what is the reference to enemas that I keep seeing?

Your review, corrections, and additions of the following would be greatly appreciated. Other days are on their way.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Elizabeth and Logan argue. The timeframe of this argument is likely in the early evening, after Logan comes home from work, and ending at Gabriel's bedtime.

Elizabeth threatens to harm Gabriel.

Elizabeth tells Logan to leave their home where they've lived together for two years, and ""Take that damn baby with you."

After the argument, Logan kisses Gabriel, puts him to bed, and leaves.

This is the last date Logan saw Gabriel.

Elizabeth calls the Smiths. It is unknown whether Elizabeth called the Smiths before or after her argument with the Smiths. According to the Smiths, this is the first contact Elizabeth and the Smiths have had since meeting in an airport 7 months previously. Elizabeth offers Gabriel to the Smiths for adoption so Logan would not get custody of him.

lizabeth places an ad on Craigslist for a "nanny" so she can work although she has no job. It is unknown whether this ad was placed before or after her argument with Logan, or before or after her phone conversation with the Smiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton