AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your review, corrections, and additions to the following info would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 26: Gabriel last seen at Raymond Russell County Park in San Antonio.

It is unknown if this was a confirmed live sighting.

I don't know that I had ever heard he was last seen at the park or that they were ever seen at the park, just last seen on that day. I could definitely be wrong, though.

Some "lawyer" this "friend" is... anyone with common sense would tell this idiot to shut down her facebook, shut her mouth and keep to herself.

LOL just what I was thinking! With friends like that, who needs enemys. But on the other hand with a client like her....

Does she ever pay any attention to H? She's been on her FB all day!

I apologize, but I'm confused by your response to my post -- perhaps you mean to quote another post ;)

No... I posted the same link as you to her facebook site and she deleted it

She's still in delete mode. She needs to stop this. She can't control public opinion with a button, she needs to worry about changing LE's opinion with the truth.

ITA Suzi. I think this is the most likely explanation. With the rebates and offers they had going on for the holidays, she could have gotten an blackberry for $50.00 if she didn't have one already.

says info taken off consol pc and siezed laptops

Tell her to go play with her illegally adopted child already in her possesion... rude i know.

Maybe someone should send her a FB quiz or invite to Farmville and make it look like they really are trying to be friends lol

a couple of things I noticed about ng last night...when the attorney stated cc was used on some documents, ng acted surprised by this. however, if I am mistaken, it was already posted on her own blog. and secondly, the babysitter...why now come out and (2) she said EJ left a can of Similac and 2 cans of baby food. Here in the south, I know of no baby food that comes in a can.

WELCOME! Kappy :) Good observations-- I did not notice the surprise on NG but I'm going to review that video again--oh and I doubt NG writes her own blog but IDK
I agree about the babysitter coming out now --TS could have had a hand in her appearance --TS good at shifting direction when things gets hot for her --also LE could have asked her not to speak --IDK
As far as cans of food-- baby food is canned as far as the canning food process, right? I think that is just a colloquial thing
Good points!

dang... she is posting on my wall now... "we need to stay positive" "I wont let ugly be on my wall"

This is so incredible to watch her on FB. I love watching people hang themselves in a public forum! Keep talkin! oh and I love the wolf guy that keeps posting, even though she keeps deleting him!:woohoo:

Oops, we are no longer friends. So sad...give it 5 minutes, gotta get approved again.

Eliz did make that statement in her raw interview about if your baby is going to be adopted then you don't know where they live too.

It's unlikely, but I'm just a-wondermicating. Or a-wishimicating maybe that Eliz did use TayJay's puter. Cuz that could be a-traceamicated.

Well if Tammi said she wasn't there, she probably was! Maybe they were doing some DNA testing yesterday to prove she lied :)

If Elizabeth wasn't there, then I think that makes the Smith's even more seethy. I wonder if that is true, just how much real info did Elizabeth have about them? She must have had their real names, and address, their business name - I guess there are those faux legal papers they showed, right? Do we have anything that says there could have been some point where the Smith's had Gabriel and could have just disappeared or the maybe they were hoping to set it up this way (like when they were just supposedly babysitting)?

I don't know, I can look up the answers to my questions - I just realized I'm confused again and hadn't asked some of these questions.

Also, I know Prof and I had a brief discuss last night about this - since Tammi seemed to slip yesterday in that interview and said something about from the first day they met Elizabeth, was that some admission she met her in December? At any rate, it looked like an "Oh, no, I screwed up" type of moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member