DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he also said that some of the tips that came in were about:

1)possible sightings
2)people who possibly saw something
3)habits of the family

he said they sealed the house "again" based on the dog hits and are processing it.

not to quote my own self or anything.. but the way he said this indicates that they did seal the house once before...

makes me wonder if one of the two search warrants on saturday were for the house? Sounds like it to me at this point:moo:

I would hazard a guess that the family has not been staying there:moo::moo::moo:

I am starting to think that maybe she didn't leave her house alive. I hate typing that & I hate feeling so jaded but that's just how it feels to me. I would love to be wrong on this. JMO

2 separate types of dogs - different scents. He says he can't elaborate exactly on what the dogs do, doesn't want to compromise the integrity of the investigation.

Ugh, cadaver dogs?

OT, I read the family was asked to vacate the home almost immediately as it's considered a crime scene since the crime happened there: the kidnapping. The Chief is sure keeping his statements factual with no speculation.

Police keeping missing girl's family from AZ home
By TERRY TANG, AP
1 hour ago

TUCSON, Ariz. — The family of a 6-year-old girl who disappeared from her bedroom was being kept away from their home in Tucson after an FBI dog search early Monday turned up information that required a follow-up, investigators said.

Police Chief Roberto Villasenor would not reveal what was found at the home of first-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis. Police says her family last saw her in her room at 11 p.m. Friday and she was discovered missing at 8 a.m. Saturday.

The dogs began searching at the home around midnight, said police Sgt. Marco Borboa. "We have deployed the dogs and they're working at the residence," he said Monday.

Investigators found "suspicious circumstances around a possible entry point" at the home, Sgt. Maria Hawke said. She wouldn't comment on whether the entry point was a bedroom window or a door...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20120422/US.Tucson.Missing.Girl/?cid=hero_media

Any mention of Isabel being in school on Friday?

No, we haven't heard anything in that regard. Nothing about if she'd been sick, her fav colors, etc. I hope the parents are able to speak to the public today.

Ugh, cadaver dogs?

OT, I read the family was asked to vacate the home almost immediately as it's considered a crime scene since the crime happened there: the kidnapping. The Chief is sure keeping his statements factual with no speculation.

It sure sounds like it. Of course her scent would be all over the house for any other type of dog to pick up.

I am soooo confused! In the Lisa Irwin case they didnt have a suspect description, neither in zahras case. This breaks my heart. I thought an amber alert was for any missing child! if she is missing there should be an alert or am I wrong in my thinking???

If I am correct, Amber Alerts are text only. Just saying a little brown haired girl with a tooth missing front and center is so vague. If they can add that she was last seen speaking with a neighbor who drives a blue Oldsmobile with tag number ABC123, who has not been seen since she vanished is actually something people can work with. Unfortunately, she was last seen at home, in bed. The parents are acounted for, so there's not enough information for an Amber Alert, although there IS enough for a missing persons case, flyers, facebook, etc.

I am also wondering if they were able to get scent articles from all persons in the house and the dog picked up on a scent that was not a family member (a fresh scent that is...)

Sarx explained this once and I hope I did that right.

It sure sounds like it. Of course her scent would be all over the house for any other type of dog to pick up.
I'm pretty sure that a "live scent" dog could be able to pick up and indicate where her freshest "live scent" was, even in that setting (and her yard, etc.).

They've even been able to follow a "live scent" trail when the person was travelling in a vehicle...miles...IINM.

That said, IMO, they have probably also used HRD dogs (formerly called cadaver dogs, IIRC).

Hoping little Isa will be found safe, tho.

Hitting way too close to home for me....as a girl I played in the park close to her house ....thoughts of some perv watching her from there and then following her home are giving me the willies...

Ok, I have been away a long time,

and this was probably discussed :blushing: forgive me if it has...

but

Am I right with the Address...???
5701 E 12th St

I come up with their address as
5602 E 12TH

And this is there relatives home...

Also I found this also very alarming...

View attachment 21762

View attachment 21763

wow that is scary! may i ask what site you used to do these maps? tia

When I was doing a bit of research last night, I found two houses on E 12th St with 'Celis' as a surname - 5602 and 5701.
Think it was using 411 site.
According to Homefacts, the RSO lives at 5632 E 12th St.

So every time this child roller-skated, skipped or rode her bike up the street a block to visit her relatives, she had to pass by the RSO's home twice? I don't like the sound of that one bit.

Hitting way too close to home for me....as a girl I played in the park close to her house ....thoughts of some perv watching her from there and then following her home are giving me the willies...

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS galiuro!!! It's great to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member