Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having done any sleuthing on any person not named as a suspect in this case,

I am just saying, many people now days are losing their homes and have to move in with relatives when their home is in foreclosure.

Both of these parents seem to be one of the fortunate families who still has fulltime employment.

He is a dental hygenest and she is a pediatric nurse.

Now some are still selling their homes and looking to buy another one but its not a have to situation.

imo

Well I am shocked that they are just declaring Isa's home a crime scene. That should have been done immediately even if she was kidnapped by a pedophile or something else happened. Of course this is a crime scene. She went missing from that home.:banghead:

When Jessica Lunsford went missing the family immediately had to leave their home so that LE could come in and search for evidence.

You'd think LE all over the world would know this after all the publicity surrounding Jon Benet Ramsey! :banghead:

it happened with Elizabeth Smart... and wasn't she in a second story bedroom?

Yes, and didnt they think that Couey came through the window of Jessica's bedroom to get her?

It is rather easy.. sadly.. to take a young child from their home especially if the child is sleeping soundly and some kids can be carried around and never even wake up because they are such sound sleepers.

IMO

I cannot tell you how glad I am that they have already secured the neighborhood trash (said it will take several days to go thru it all) and that they have taped off the neighborhood.

They have done all the right things so far imhoo.

You'd think LE all over the world would know this after all the publicity surrounding Jon Benet Ramsey! :banghead:

Not only that case, Kimster, but every missing person case I have seen the home is immediately off limits to anyone but LE but I dont think this family has been staying there even after the police released it the first time.

I cannot tell you how glad I am that they have already secured the neighborhood trash (said it will take several days to go thru it all) and that they have taped off the neighborhood.

They have done all the right things so far imhoo.

Speaking of that, I would think by tomorrow they should have the landfill search completed.

The Chief should be updating again in about 10 minutes. I'll see if CNN is carrying it again.

I checked the Tucson website and regular 2012 residential trash collection for E 12th street is every Thursday. It is interesting LE stating there was trash pick-up before they could lock down the scene.

I think they are more interested in private collection companies. There are lots of commercial businesses with dumpsters in the area.

Yes. I just saw this on news channel 3. I am in Arizona. Press conference at 10.

Trying to catch up on this case. From what I have heard sounds like LE is on the ball and doing everything they can.

Probably like ours, early in the morning.

One thing that doesn't seem to have been mentioned is the possibility of foot/shoe prints in the yard by her window. Noticed from the aerial photo posted here earlier that it appears to be a dirt yard around the house and there should be shoe prints from the perpetrator.

:waitasec:

It looks like the yards are mostly dirt with little grassy patches where there is shade part of the day. If the dirt is as dry as in the Google Earth photos, I doubt you would find footprints in it, as it is probably hard packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member