AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.. would LE really come out and make a statement that they ANTICIPATE being able to bring an alive Isa home IF they had actually had cadaver dogs hit in the home? That for me is absolutely contradicting of each.. IMO one cannot be true if the other is true.. IMO whether they have actual evidence that Isa is still alive or not I do not believe they'd make that statement at all if they had a cadaver dog hit in the home.. moo but their statement today lends credence to their NOT having a cadaver hit in the celis home as many have speculated..

As far as LE releasing the results of their LDT ..LE does not release those results regardless of pass or fail.. that is SOP..
That's why, to me, JMO, that statement was the most important part of this presser (altho as I stated, I missed the first few minutes).

JMO, but I think that they (LE/FBI, etc.) may have evidence or strong indications that Isa is alive...or at the least, none that indicates otherwise. Orrrrrrrrr...they are trying to break someone who knows she's not alive. ARGH!!!!

Can't wait until there's a link so everyone here can view it...

Thanks for all your responses.

ANA if youre a law student you will soon learn to slowly disregard your gut as as it becomes more and more clear to you in cases you will read and study and mock trial etc that the facts are the only things that matter, not gut feelings, hunches and other strange and irrational reasons people use to explain why they feel as they do.

One problem with LEO is that they are big gut and hunch people and they tend to COME UP WITH A THEORY based on their hunches AND THEN look for evidence to support that theory and this leads to a lot of innocent people being wrongfully accused and often convicted for things they had nothing to do with.

THE RIGHT way to do it is to LET THE FACTS LEAD YOU TO A THEORY, the opposite of what most police do as stated above.
I respectfully disagree. Over half of all human communication is nonverbal communication. Gut feelings and hunches are frequently derived from watching nonverbal communication. In addition, gut feelings may come from processing information which is relevant, but outside of our conscious awareness.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

2 too many LE speaking, imo.

They should stick to one spokesperson.

We have Pacheco, Hawke and Villasenor.

Pacheco no comment on polygraphs. Villasenor admitted they took polys.

Pacheco or Villasenor said 10-20 officers working on the case. Hawke is saying up to 50 working on the case.

Geeez and we expect distraught parents to keep their stories straight?

:moo:

Question.. would LE really come out and make a statement that they ANTICIPATE being able to bring an alive Isa home IF they had actually had cadaver dogs hit in the home? That for me is absolutely contradicting of each.. IMO one cannot be true if the other is true.. IMO whether they have actual evidence that Isa is still alive or not I do not believe they'd make that statement at all if they had a cadaver dog hit in the home.. moo but their statement today lends credence to their NOT having a cadaver hit in the celis home as many have speculated..

As far as LE releasing the results of their LDT ..LE does not release those results regardless of pass or fail.. that is SOP..

The only specific mention of a "cadaver dog" hit that I've heard is from Jane Velez-Mitchell. I don't take everything that I hear on her program or Nancy Grace's as G-d's Truth. We don't know for sure what types of dogs were taken into the house. Maybe drug-sniffing dogs "hit" on something in the house. :moo:

The only part of the Today show appearance that I thought was weird was Sergio's response to AC's query about his involvement: "Gosh, I wish I knew where to begin..."

It just didn't seem right to me.

Transcript from the Today Show

AC: you know, there is no easy way to ask this question, but because this is your first live television interview, sergio , let me ask you this question. what do you want to say about questions about whether you had anything to do with your daughter's disappearance?

SC: gosh. i wish i knew where to begin. we are so frustrated to try to understand why this is happening, why this had to happen, why isabel had to be targeted. we just don't understand that. and to whomever did this, please, look at her. look at her. she's beautiful. she doesn't deserve this. she deserves to be home. she deserves to be home in her room playing with her brothers and just loving life the way she does. this is -- there's so many things that are just so frustrating and so difficult to deal with.

you --

we just want her home. we just want her home

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47277...ng-tucson-girls-parents-say-theyre-desperate/

I wonder if any abductor ever let the child go because she is beautiful.

It might have played a part in why she is missing in the first place.

I respectfully disagree. Over half of all human communication is nonverbal communication. Gut feelings and hunches are frequently derived from watching nonverbal communication. In addition, gut feelings may come from processing information which is outside of our conscious awareness.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

In your professional opinion, how many gut feelings/hunches derived from body language turned out to be wrong?

The only specific mention of a "cadaver dog" hit that I've heard is from Jane Velez-Mitchell. I don't take everything that I hear on her program or Nancy Grace's as G-d's Truth. We don't know for sure what types of dogs were taken into the house. Maybe drug-sniffing dogs "hit" on something in the house. :moo:

And that's exactly why I've never leaned toward there being a cadaver hit.. nonetheless some have speculated there to be such.

I've really been wishing that those two shows/sites someday (soon!) become banned by WS. Soooo tired of hearing about all the mis-information from them. I've only watched a few episodes of each, and even I was versed enough on the cases to recognize mis-information. Not even going to rant now about the other reasons I detest those shows...most important is the mis-information. Very harmful. /rant

<slaps myself for being OT> ;)

And that's exactly why I've never leaned toward there being a cadaver hit.. nonetheless some have speculated there to be such.

The only reason I think it could have been a cadaver dog, is that LE went so quickly to the landfill. Of course, thankfully, she wasn't there.

It's sometimes amazing to see just how very different people view the exact same video, interview, footage, etc.. And I suppose many of those views are derived from personal life experiences.. IMO I believe sometimes those personal life experiences are projected onto the situation that may/may not be true of the specific situation at hand.. I attempt to keep all options open especially when there are no facts pointing in any direction as far as public knowledge.. And as far as giving an opinion of the parents interview IMO the best that can be done is purely give an opinion of what we each feel that we see as far as mannerisms, actions, reactions, and the statements that they make.. But in the end it really is nothing but our personal opinions..

I personally believe that these parents are in no way involved and my opinion is that there was nothing negative, hinky, abnormal about the short interview from this morning.. IMO I saw no animosity toward each other and while I still believe that there quite likely is some disconnect between husband and wife I do not believe it has any bearing whatsoever on either in any way being involved in their daughters disappearance.. Moo is that the husband/wife disconnect is not new and has been that way long before Isa's disappearance.. IMO Sergio is a very emotional, dramatic, charismatic person(he's likely a very gifted entertainer on a performance stage such as the opera).. IMO I believe the overly dramatic appearance that we see is just exactly who/what Sergio is.. That it is not an act in the least and certainly is not indicative of his being involved in harming Isa.. I believe the memory that he shared of Isa was extremely true and accurate and could see that he was recalling that last moment in time that he saw his little Isa's sleepy eyes before going to bed that night..

IMO I truly believe neither of these parents are in any way involved and I believe they are very desperate as would be expected.. Sadly I believe that it likely will be someone very well known to them that is responsible and I know that will only add more pain and confusion to this already traumatic and tragic time.. My prayers are very much for all of Isa's loved ones right now as well as just like Becky said, praying that investigators get that break they need to solve this case.. My heart hurts for them in knowing that it's very likely they'll never get to hold, kiss, or look into the eyes of their beautiful, baby girl, Isabel.. It's very very heart wrenching..

All jmo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Very good post, well said and I agree.
People see what they want to see, and they will see oddities if that's what they're looking for. I don't know how it would be possible to read someone's facial expressions when you don't know them, never met them, and have only seen them on t.v. a couple of times.

Possibly they went to the landfill so quickly because if she were there, evidence could be contaminated by all of the garbage. I think it was another example of TPD dotting i's and crossing t's.

Not enough probing questions to give an accurate read according to the body language expert who was on HLN. One thing he did say is the parents are unified.

What exactly does Gil Abeyta do for families of missing children? I know he's a victim. His son disappeared 25 years ago and still not found but he just said he rescued people from Mexico? Is he SAR?

Haven't they been speaking to Mark Klass? Surely he would have explained that the family is always looked at first.

BBM

I haven't heard or read that they have been in contact with Mark Klass.

Does anyone have a link if this is true??

2 too many LE speaking, imo.

They should stick to one spokesperson.

We have Pacheco, Hawke and Villasenor.

Pacheco no comment on polygraphs. Villasenor admitted they took polys.

Pacheco or Villasenor said 10-20 officers working on the case. Hawke is saying up to 50 working on the case.

Geeez and we expect distraught parents to keep their stories straight?

:moo:

Respectfully,yes we should expect the parents to keep their stories straight. Because the truth doesn't change....MOO

The only part of the Today show appearance that I thought was weird was Sergio's response to AC's query about his involvement: "Gosh, I wish I knew where to begin..."

It just didn't seem right to me.

Moo of course but the way I viewed this specific response to Anne's question was that Becky had just finished answering the question of they know that it is necessary that they be under that scrutiny and that yes it was difficult but nothing they couldn't handle and especially if it In any way brought them closer to bringing Isa home.. IMO essentially Becky has answered the question thoroughly about it being difficult but necessary and that "THEY" could handle it.. She was speaking for them both.. So I believe when the exact same question was posed to Sergio that what was he to do but repeat again what Becky had already very successfully stated as to what and why they felt about the situation?? IMO he instead of just repeating the same sentiment again he expressed that it was so big and overwhelming as a whole(the entire situation) from beginning to where they are presently and that they had a difficult time even wrapping their heads around ALL OF IT(from her being taken.. To the scrutiny..to the 13 long days/nights with no answers.. To where they are now).. ALL OF IT..

So IMO as I said I feel that Sergio chose not to again repeat the same answer that his wife had just successfully summed up that THEY felt about it and instead spoke about how difficult and confusing ALL ASPECTS of the entire nightmare had been..

All jmo, tho!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

BBM

I haven't heard or read that they have been in contact with Mark Klass.

Does anyone have a link if this is true??

I did not hear Marc say he spoke with them...he has spoken OF them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member