AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you find what mod is online? tia

On the WS homepage, all members who are logged in are listed near the bottom of the page. Mods names appear bold. Looks like Salem is the current mod.

"FBI search dogs, including a scent dog and a cadaver dog, hit on something in the house that police noted was "important" to the investigation on April 22. Police then executed search warrants on the Celis home and other homes in the neighborhood, though they would not say which ones."

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16233873

Interesting. IMO the dog which alerted was not a cadaver dog. The other tyope, the type that can detect 'foreign " scent in a house.

Because after the dog alerted,LE then got the search warrants for the other houses.

Thre is an RSO on the Celis's block. That would surely aacount for one of the search warrants.

IMO the other warrant was to search the house of that young guy, who was seen entering the courtyard of the Celis's home. With his father. MOO They live on the Celis's block too.
This is they young guy ( looks like a teenager ) who LE reportedly questioned very closely.... * speculation * : This is the one...MOO

On the WS homepage, all members who are logged in are listed near the bottom of the page. Mods names appear bold. Looks like Salem is the current mod.

Found it. Home page and then Forums. thanks for your help. I sent a message asking if 'dreams' were allowed on this thread. jmo

I am so sorry that happened to you!! What an awful situation!

The way I look at it, perhaps if the parents did get to the media right away, maybe Isa would have been found. They may have lost a week of precious time.

I don't know how I would react if my child went missing, but I don't believe I would hide behind closed doors for a week. Time is precious and the sense of urgency would be there for me. I'd need to do something to find my child.

I'm not really seeing how the parents getting in front of the media right away would have given Isa more of a chance to be found. Her picturee was/is literally all over town, it was not like they were going stealth with the search...

How is someone with three DUIs in 2011 driving, anyway? I can't imagine the license hasn't been revoked. ????

I think it was. IIRC, it was mentioned here that he didn't have transportation. (?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her surgery went well. She had a large hematoma on the flap of the inside of her ear. Four large puncture wounds that are stitched on the outside of the ear as the inside remains open. I have to pour peroxide down the ear three times and then apply antibiotic ointment to the open wounds.

In the picture, it is the ear on the right!

Cutie patootie!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you find what mod is online? tia

If you look at the bottom of the page, you will find the mods assigned to different areas of the Board. However, you can always pm any mod and they will help. When the green light, located next to a mod's name is lit up, they are online.

Also, if you don't see a mod online, you can alert a post and let the mods know you need help. Even if it looks like we are not here, many of us are watching for alerts.

Hope that helps,

Salem

What I find odd about this case, and I have followed many, is that there is so much information that seems to be available. There are cameras, people in the home,, a possible witness to maybe voices she heard, immediate notification, etc.

Why isn't this case getting solvey? And why is this the first missing child case that I can remember where dogs were not used to pick up scent and track outside of the home? Why won't the police release more to the public so the public can help find the child? It just seems like it is a huge cover up of some sort. Like something is dirty. KwIM?

The Kyron Horman "dream" thread was WSleuthers' dreams who, like myself, were very engrossed in the case, dreaming often about the missing youngster, and frequently posted about their dreams. I've had several dreams about Isabel but won't post about them because I thought this type of discussion was no longer permitted.

We don't encourage discussing dreams, etc. and any psychic discussion will be promptly removed (not directed at you Bette).

You may post your thoughts, feelings as a theory or speculation.

Let me or another mod know if there are additional questions about this subject matter.

Thanks and thank you Bette for your comments,

Salem

We don't encourage discussing dreams, etc. and any psychic discussion will be promptly removed (not directed at you Bette).

You may post your thoughts, feelings as a theory or speculation.

Let me or another mod know if there are additional questions about this subject matter.

Thanks and thank you Bette for your comments,

Salem

This answered my question that sent to a mod. Thanks Salem. jmo

Is this the normal time for the press conferences? Or is something new going to come out?

This is their weekend schedule they said Friday. During the week they were updating at 2pm. I believe it's all subject to change though. hth

This might be unpopular but I don't have a problem with families getting paid for interviews, pictures, videos, etc. I care more about what they choose to spend the money on. Innocent parents will put that money towards finding their child. Also, if they have to take off from work due to stress, they can use that money to stay afloat. They might donate money to an organization or even start their own. Guilty parents will use the money to live a more luxurious lifestyle than they were living before.

The networks make a ton of cash from those exclusives so why shouldnt the parents get a cut of that?

This is called capitalism, folks, if you dont like people exploiting others for profit then you may want to consider becoming a card carrying member of the communist party. Capitalism is and always has been based on exploitation.

What I find odd about this case, and I have followed many, is that there is so much information that seems to be available. There are cameras, people in the home,, a possible witness to maybe voices she heard, immediate notification, etc.

Why isn't this case getting solvey? And why is this the first missing child case that I can remember where dogs were not used to pick up scent and track outside of the home? Why won't the police release more to the public so the public can help find the child? It just seems like it is a huge cover up of some sort. Like something is dirty. KwIM?

I may be in the minority but I take the possible witness and her hearing voices with a grain of salt. Also they did have dogs in the neighborhood. They had tracking dogs in the neighborhood and two other types in the home. If you watch the videos you can see the dogs in and about the area. I also think LE has been unusually stingy with their reports on evidence, but I am not sure if it is because they don't have anymore or they don't want to alert any perps. I don't think it is a cover up in any way. But, that is just my opinion. jmo

I take the neighbor next door's account with a grain of salt. She's seems credible overall, I suppose, except for the time of day part, since she had police and a "uncle" at her door before 911 was called.

BTW, I haven't found the full interview of the parents at the softball game that Paige Hansen, of KOLD, spoke of putting online after the news aired last night . Anyone else?

It may just be media but they make it sound like something is going to be said today with this on the website. JMO
"Tucson Police set to give update in Isabel Celis case"
"Tucson Police set to give "update" in Isabel Celis case". JMO
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/

I take the neighbor next door's account with a grain of salt. She's seems credible overall, I suppose, except for the time of day part, since she had police and a "uncle" at her door before 911 was called.

He could have said he was her Uncle? Or maybe she heard the mids call him that? Because he does refer to Isabel as his niece on the dating site he is on. IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict