AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that one of the boys called 911 and when they said sister, they were referring to Isabel being the "sister"?

I've had numerous dealings with TPD and calling 911. Sometimes what you tell the dispatcher gets skewed until you talk to an actual officer. The whole picture of the story usually comes together when you talk to them. Just my experience.

That is a really good thought. Boys their age could very easily be mistaken for being female on the phone.
Without hearing the caller I think a big deal is being made over something that might be nothing.
All of this is MOO

I wanted a transcript from the LE presser today, I checked with KVOA and it appears to be paraphrased. I am interested in "parameters" being set by family and/or LE re: the 911 call. For example: Who can discuss what and if not discussing it is it a personal decision/LE direction. Can someone direct me to where I might find it? TIA

The complainant (sister) gave a description to the dispatcher of the clothing in which Isabel was last seen wearing. If the complainant is actually Isabel’s brother, that is somewhat worrisome, IMO. (My sons would only remember what their sister was wearing 10 hours previously if it was a signed Sidney Crosby jersey.)

I have made 911 calls and let me tell you....I cannot imagine how hysterical I really was. I have tons of respect for the operator who has to get info out of you, perhaps assist you in what to do and keep you as calm as possible. The whole time they are doing that they are in the meantime getting help on the way.
I know I have been told on the phone and in person during an emergency that I must calm the hell down. (In a nice way...but basically...you have a medical emergency don't flip out too much and become one yourself...)
They ask questions at the time that seem ridiculous and stupid....In retrospect I can understand them.
I know this forum is based on a lot of speculation but JVM going all conspiracy theory on us over the scanner is not right to me.
I think once/if the entire 911 call is released that might clear things up.
I am not sure releasing a 911 call to the public is something I believe in but I would still listen if it were released because I am also very curious.
All MOO

The complainant (sister) gave a description to the dispatcher of the clothing in which Isabel was last seen wearing. If the complainant is actually Isabel’s brother, that is somewhat worrisome, IMO. (My sons would only remember what their sister was wearing 10 hours previously if it was a signed Sidney Crosby jersey.)

LOL....nothing about this is funny but I get what you are saying. In my house it would have to be an Ovechkin jersey. I don't have a daughter but I have one son who probably would know what I was wearing yesterday. He is very artistic and into color and such. My other son would be like...well she definitely wasn't naked....or maybe she was but I wanted her to make me lasagna and I can't get why she couldn't do that at 5 when my baseball practice was at 5:30.

BBM. To avoid being the one being recorded in the 911 records. That way, if you thought you might slip up and say something LE could later catch as a mistruth, you're off the hook. Better to arrange for someone else to be the one to report it. You might even tell them what to say.

I dont think so. I think Sergio was out looking for Isa just like Mark Lunsford was out looking for Jessica when he told his parents to call 911.

IMO

I dont think so. I think Sergio was out looking for Isa just like Mark Lunsford was out looking for Jessica when he told his parents to call 911.

IMO
(Respectfully stated) I'll eat my keyboard is Sergio doesn't have a cell phone in his pocket 24/7. Sergio could have easily called 911 about his own missing daughter.

Yes, they ask for the name of the person calling.

It is possible that the son was very emotional/excited and the dispatcher wasn't able to understand what he said. It is also possible on the dispatcher misspoke and called the young complainant "the sister" because a young boy's voice pitch is similar to girls.

I think an experienced 911 operator would ask them to repeat their name and even ask them to spell it if they did not understand the caller. The operator would certainly understand sister and not mistake it with brother.

I think an operator can also tell whether the voice is a young boy or a older female.

I imagine it was a sister of one of the parents.

imo

okay, i have just post the rewind transcription up until about 1040am that day.

1. i'm glad JVM talked about this tonight to hopefully get the case back in the spotlight.
2. it wasn't until mom got home (apparently) that the correct clothing was reported to LE. wasn't Sergio last to see her per other reports?
3. for 1:20 minutes (even after mom got home) they kept saying the 10pm as the last time someone saw. I have not listened to the whole day but I don't think that was ever corrected on the scanner .
4. They say "they put her to bed"...but that has been murky...as Sergio said she walked past him and said she was tired...nothing about putting to bed.

I'm not saying parents are guilty at all, just pointing out some possible inconsistencies.

If you want to see the transcript you can find it here - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170704&page=54 - I think it is post 1350.

I'm assuming this is okay to discuss here now since it was picked up by MSM.

Joe...

(Respectfully stated) I'll eat my keyboard is Sergio doesn't have a cell phone in his pocket 24/7. Sergio could have easily called 911 about his own missing daughter.

Mark had one too but when he rushed out the door he told one of his parents to call 911.

If the family was already looking for Isa then it would be best Sergio keep looking and another family could call 911.

Maybe it was the wife of the uncle that was out searching for Isa?

IMO

I may sound jaded... But,the cleaning gal reminded me of,an FBI going under ,cover as a Merry Maid.
with Halloween bucket and mops.

I was skeptical about the entrance of "the maid" onto the scene at the Celis home. I employ a professional housekeeping service in my own home and am familiar with their practices - all of which have a two-person crew dispatched to every home or office space that they service. The only time that a single individual would show up at a home or office is for an estimate on a particular cleaning job, and that individual would not have a bucket with cleaning products: He/she would have only a notebook for documenting what the cleaning job entailed as no services would commence at the site until the customer - who is present for the walk-through of the home/office - agrees to the recommended services and cost. The solo maid who appeared at the Celis home was either there to provide an estimate for cleaning services or was sent to the home for some other purpose. She would not have been assigned to clean the home by herself. :moo:

Mark had one too but when he rushed out the door he told one of his parents to call 911.

If the family was already looking for Isa then it would be best Sergio keep looking and another family could call 911.

Maybe it was the wife of the uncle that was out searching for Isa?

IMO
Mark told one of his parents (an adult) to call 911. If "sister" is found to be one of Isabel's brothers (not adults), something is hinky.

Mark told one of his parents (an adult) to call 911. If "sister" is found to be one of Isabel's brothers (not adults), something is hinky.

I must be naive or have rose colored glasses.

Yes, she would have taken a name. Wonder why she referred to the caller as "the complainant" vs "her" or by name or "the sister" or whatever the case was.

Our dispatchers always refer to callers as either "complaintant" or "caller", and sometimes they say the wrong one, especially if the caller is very upset.

They never give anyones name over the air, usually that's done by phone or computer.

I was skeptical about the entrance of "the maid" onto the scene at the Celis home. I employ a professional housekeeping service in my own home and am familiar with their practices - all of which have a two-person crew dispatched to every home or office space that they service. The only time that a single individual would show up at a home or office is for an estimate on a particular cleaning job, and that individual would not have a bucket with cleaning products: He/she would have only a notebook for documenting what the cleaning job entailed as no services would commence at the site until the customer - who is present for the walk-through of the home/office - agrees to the recommended services and cost. The solo maid who appeared at the Celis home was either there to provide an estimate for cleaning services or was sent to the home for some other purpose. She would not have been assigned to clean the home by herself. :moo:
.........and what's really illogical is that The Celis parents stated they couldn't move back in because of the dangerous chemicals. These "dangerous chemicals" only require gloves, dish soap, and water to clean up. The fingerprinting dust can be vacuumed away.

I don't think the non-hazardous Luminol sprayed on the walls is why Sergio and Becky do not want to return to their home. IMO, this is the real reason: LE likely bugged every room and their young sons may not be adept at keeping family secrets.

When my daughter was 10 she would have been more than capable of calling 911 to report her little brother missing if I told her too. I can imagine I probably would have done that, and run out the door to look for her.
Also if I call 911 from a cell phone I don't get my local LE, I get the State Police and it takes forever for them to figure out where the call should go.
Maybe they did not want to say who called because he is only ten, IDK. It would explain the inconsistancies regarding what she was wearing, when she went to bed.
He could have said 'my sister' and the dispatcher thought he was a girl and that's why she said the reporting party was the sister.

I understand your point, however around here (I am not in AZ) it is very common for homeowners to have a "cleaning lady", which is just it sounds, self employed or franchisee that keeps her supplies in her van or SUV and cleans houses alone. I could fathom RC saying out loud "we need the home cleaned before we can think about going back", and someone said "call so and so, she is my cleaning lady."

I also want to add.. when I was having my house built we rented an apartment, as we were moving in to our home, the apartment was robbed. It was a very simple robbery, but the finger print powder and glue made a HUGE MESS. The robbers took all the laptops, and had dragged the desktop monitor to the back door but left it for some reason, my youngest daughter now has it, and I can STILL see the dust/glue on the screen. This was like five years ago. So yes, investigations do make messes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18