AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont THINK this happened, but what if Isa left the house, alive or not, with her mother at the time her mother went to work, and SC woke up honestly believing this was a kidnapping?

..hey, you ASKED for theories. That isn't MY theory, but it is a theory.

I thought something along those lines. If her mother knew, why would she bother going through the steps of going to work. Why wouldn't she just say she looked in on her before leaving and she was gone.

Or maybe Mom knew something was going on and did take Isa that morning and hide her somewhere.

My first theory makes more sense. She had no idea. She wouldn't have protected only 1 of her children. Isa's mother comes across to me as totally detached from her husband. Pissy with him almost.

It's been many years since I've attended a youth sports event and that would have been back in the '60s when my brothers played club ice hockey. Dad always bought us hot chocolate but I don't recall anyone drinking beer. Would beer and/or other alcohol be served at a Little League game, or would attendees be allowed to BYO? Would there be tailgate parties prior to games? If alcohol was consumed, would have been before, during, or after the game?

A toast to birthday boy PAX :toastred: Mazel Tov!

I thought something along those lines. If her mother knew, why would she bother going through the steps of going to work. Why wouldn't she just say she looked in on her before leaving and she was gone.

Or maybe Mom knew something was going on and did take Isa that morning and hide her somewhere.

My first theory makes more sense. She had no idea. She wouldn't have protected only 1 of her children. Isa's mother comes across to me as totally detached from her husband. Pissy with him almost.
Is she that way with her kids too?

For crying out loud, has there been any information on which parent has custody of the kids?

Nothing official.

We have had speculative arguments for both parents, with good points made in favor of both......

My guess would be BC has custody. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd still like to know from social workers, etc...what types of reasons can cause a "No Contact" order? That is some serious stuff...issues between Mom & Dad are not likely, or half the kids in the country would not be allowed contact with their parents...

I'd still like to know from social workers, etc...what types of reasons can cause a "No Contact" order? That is some serious stuff...issues between Mom & Dad are not likely, or half the kids in the country would not be allowed contact with their parents...

Happy Birthday, PAX!!!
fishing.gif

t3345.gif

Domestic abuse (frequently occurs with alcohol abuse) is a common reason CPS uses to force a non-offending parent to sign an agreement with CPS stating that his/her children will have no contact with the offender. While working with families in my career, I heard this numerous times.

It could be either parent, but I'm leaning towards the mom was removed and the kids are with their father.

In every case I looked at, concerning abuse, alcohol was involved.

It's been many years since I've attended a youth sports event and that would have been back in the '60s when my brothers played club ice hockey. Dad always bought us hot chocolate but I don't recall anyone drinking beer. Would beer and/or other alcohol be served at a Little League game, or would attendees be allowed to BYO? Would there be tailgate parties prior to games? If alcohol was consumed, would have been before, during, or after the game?

A toast to birthday boy PAX :toastred: Mazel Tov!

At least in Missouri, some athletic association sell beer during youth baseball games at the concession stand...and many times attendees do BYO and drink in the parking lot after the games, etc....rarely have I seen it before games...usually parents during, coaches afterward (again if at all)..of course I live in the most dangerous city in the US. :)

Tell me more!

I've been trying to tie s stuff together (links to certain cousins/uncles/neighbors for the last week....and it is driving me crazy...it's probably just coincidence and I have no hard facts or even rumors to go on...I'm probably just getting antsy for more information to be released after last night.

I believe this is the interview where she said "we've been through worse and, uh financially, I mean, we've been through worse." :what:

That remark sent my hinky-meter into ludicrous mode :eek: What could possibly be worse than your child missing, possibly kidnapped by G-d knows who, and the danger she might be in at the hands of this perp? Finances and a missing child just don't belong in the same sentence. It ain't fittin'. It just ain't fittin'. :moo:

Scorned Lover wants a Parent to leave the family, and be with the Lover. Parent says no, I love you with all my heart and soul, but I cannot break up my family [or perhaps the other Parent refuses to divorce?]

The scorned lover's "heart" has been crushed. In retaliation, the lover decides to steal the one thing most valuables to the Parent: Isa.

What was that oddly word statement from TPD? (paraphrasing) Everyone in Tucson is a suspect, but we also have to check if they had first or second hand knowledge.

My scenario ends with Isa being rescued from a remote Mexican village.

I've been trying to tie s stuff together (links to certain cousins/uncles/neighbors for the last week....and it is driving me crazy...it's probably just coincidence and I have no hard facts or even rumors to go on...I'm probably just getting antsy for more information to be released after last night.

Keep looking never know what is out there! Do share the goods if anything pops up...google is flooded with this case now so its hard to find the hidden gems, before the case you could enter their names and come up with the obscure hidden treasures but now its all about the case.

It's weird to me, too, but I think they married quite young so it's unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been told they were high school sweethearts. But it is weird that Becky's fathers last name is Rodriquez. Maybe her mother remarried and she took her stepfathers name?

With that theory, I was saying if mom is the one that harmed Isa, all hypothetical, maybe she took Isa out of the house and went to work ( one coworker said early) and staged the window herself, so that when SC awoke, he thought it was a kidnapping. Maybe one of the boys heard her with Isa that morning.
I don't think this happened, but I get more hinky vibes from her than from Sergio. Maybe her vibes are because she suspects him, idk, but if she did suspect him, she seems too bossy and controlling to have gone on camera holding his hand and appearing to support him, she seems the type that would have done an interview by herself and voiced her suspicions to LE.

The only thing I feel strongly about is that if it was a parent, that parent acted alone and the other is shocked and stunned. Could be either, but even though SC is the artist/singer, RC seems Just in my opinion, to be more sneaky and able to lie.

I agree with all of the above. But I just cannot see any motive for Becky to harm her little girl. I can understand if she might have gotten angry and slapped her too hard or shoved her or something. But the boys and the dad were there and awake. So when could that have happened?

It is much easier to come up with the suspicions about a Dad sneaking into the the little girls room at night than it is to come up with a scenario where the mom would do that, imo.

We have been told they were high school sweethearts. But it is weird that Becky's fathers last name is Rodriquez. Maybe her mother remarried and she took her stepfathers name?

Sergio is 5-6 years older than Becky. It is unlikely that they attended school high school together.

That remark sent my hinky-meter into ludicrous mode :eek: What could possibly be worse than your child missing, possibly kidnapped by G-d knows who, and the danger she might be in at the hands of this perp? Finances and a missing child just don't belong in the same sentence. It ain't fittin'. It just ain't fittin'. :moo:

This was her answer to a question about finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya