AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorned Lover wants a Parent to leave the family, and be with the Lover. Parent says no, I love you with all my heart and soul, but I cannot break up my family [or perhaps the other Parent refuses to divorce?]

The scorned lover's "heart" has been crushed. In retaliation, the lover decides to steal the one thing most valuables to the Parent: Isa.

What was that oddly word statement from TPD? (paraphrasing) Everyone in Tucson is a suspect, but we also have to check if they had first or second hand knowledge.

My scenario ends with Isa being rescued from a remote Mexican village.

Great post! This scenario definitely essplains alot of my "hink" for three of the "family members".

IMO this is quite possible!

Eta: except sadly I do not think Isais alive. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to find that Sergio was born in 1970 and Becky was born in 1976. Is this what everyone sees too?

OKAY. If she was 15 or 16, and she began dating someone 6 years older.....hmmmmm

Even if she was 17 or 18, and he was 23,24, that is a little weird to me. So maybe he likes them younger and more naive?

Well, that's very interesting. Can it mean she was married prior to Sergio? Court records has her as Rebecca Snyder when she applied for a marriage license.

Sorry, I am behind and trying to catch up. Snyder is her paternal grandfather's name. She was not married prior to this marriage.
Her father is a Snyder. Her mother has a different last name.

I'm just throwing this out one more time, but I keep going back to "follow the $$"...I'm telling ya, foreclosure threatened or actual on a couple of properties...if someone has tapped out legitimate sources of loans...and gets money from shady sources....then doesn't pay up...the nicest of people can get caught up in some pretty horrific stuff. I've seen it happen in the "best" of families....
One thing I noticed...and if I missed someone else mentioning it, I apologize....but going way back to when we were looking at pictures of the yard, window of the house, etc....am I the ONLY person that noticed that a home with THREE young children had no toys laying around outside? Even the most anal retentive of OCD friends/family I've been around, you'll see a ball or a hoop or something. It's like the family has been in hiding behind their walls of the house ever since they moved there. And as always, JMO.....

Thanks. I found it.

Isabel's grandfather form her mother's side, Hector Rodriguez, said he's praying for the family to receive good news soon.
It's been an agonizing day for the family as they wait to hear about what happened with their loved one.
Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing.

http://www.kvoa.com

I suppose Becky could have other family in Tucson? The news says the boys are staying with family and one parent. Or maybe they went to Douglas? Isn't JM related to Becky's side in Florida? TIA

BBM --yes, JM is related through the Snyder side of the family

Both mom and dad have lots of extended family

Sorry, I am behind and trying to catch up. Snyder is her paternal grandfather's name. She was not married prior to this marriage.
Her father is a Snyder. Her mother has a different last name.

Ok, but why her father and brother have Rodriguez as surname? Double surname? Snyder-Rodriguez?

Does anyone know which parents name is on the deed of the home?
Maybe that is the parent staying at the house and has the no-contact since they own the home, and the other parent is with the boys at a relatives house.
Just a guess - unless both parents are on the deed of the house.
Just throwing out thoughts to figure out which parent has the no-contact.

Both
http://www.asr.co.pima.az.us/

Ok, but why her father and brother have Rodriguez as surname? Double surname? Snyder-Rodriguez?

Just a guess, probably wrong!

Could it be (for this family) that daughters take the mothers maiden name and sons the fathers name?

She has a biological father with a different last name, and IMO she may have been well out of the picture when her mother married Mr. R. Her brother is at least 10 years younger?

I'm just throwing this out one more time, but I keep going back to "follow the $$"...I'm telling ya, foreclosure threatened or actual on a couple of properties...if someone has tapped out legitimate sources of loans...and gets money from shady sources....then doesn't pay up...the nicest of people can get caught up in some pretty horrific stuff. I've seen it happen in the "best" of families....
One thing I noticed...and if I missed someone else mentioning it, I apologize....but going way back to when we were looking at pictures of the yard, window of the house, etc....am I the ONLY person that noticed that a home with THREE young children had no toys laying around outside? Even the most anal retentive of OCD friends/family I've been around, you'll see a ball or a hoop or something. It's like the family has been in hiding behind their walls of the house ever since they moved there. And as always, JMO.....

Maybe the dogs would have chewed them up so the kids learned to put things away.

OKAY. If she was 15 or 16, and she began dating someone 6 years older.....hmmmmm

Even if she was 17 or 18, and he was 23,24, that is a little weird to me. So maybe he likes them younger and more naive?

That's what I was thinking......

I mean, it's really not a huge age difference, but I will say no way in HAIL would I let my 15 year old daughter date a 21 year old guy. MOO

But if she was 17 or 18, it's not all that bad.

Still, like so many things about these people, it gives me pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when were they married? didn't someone see the marriage certificate? do we know what year?

I agree with all of the above. But I just cannot see any motive for Becky to harm her little girl. I can understand if she might have gotten angry and slapped her too hard or shoved her or something. But the boys and the dad were there and awake. So when could that have happened?

It is much easier to come up with the suspicions about a Dad sneaking into the the little girls room at night than it is to come up with a scenario where the mom would do that, imo.

bbm

Perpetrators of Nonfatal Child Maltreatment
More than 80 percent (83.9%) of victims were abused by at least one parent. Approximately two-fifths (40.8%) of child victims were maltreated by their mothers acting alone; another 18.8 percent were maltreated by their fathers acting alone; 16.9 percent were abused by both parents.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/pubs/cm03/chapterthree.htm#perps

Perpetrator Relationship in Fatal Child Abuse
Four-fifths (79.2%) of child fatalities were caused by one or more parents. Thirty percent (29.2%) of fatalities were perpetrated by the child’s mother acting alone and one-fifth (21.9%) of child fatalities were caused by both parents.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/pubs/cm10/cm10.pdf#page=87

Relationship to Victim & Gender of Perpetrator of Fatal Child Abuse
The overwhelming majority of perpetrators of child maltreatment deaths are biological parents, especially mothers. National statistics report that about 78% of fatalities were perpetrated by biological parents. Of those, 39% were committed by mothers (either alone or with a non-parent), 19% were committed by fathers (either alone or with a non-parent) and 20% were committed by mothers and fathers together.
http://www.unh.edu/ccrc/factsheet/pdf/childfat_FS6.pdf

Not that I've heard, Joe.

I have been wanting to ask you since this new development if you have any more information on that G first name? The one we were to watch out for?

Is there someone else in this picture?

I keep thinking about my first impression of BC's fb. I wondered where SC was, as she never really mentions him in comments or even identifies him in pics. I understand that some people don't do this, but since she had family on there, I guess I sort of expected comments on the pics or something.
IDK

Feel free to ignore this post, if it is not a relevant trail anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18