AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAXIMUS: "My problem with all of this is that they have not hired an attorney up to this point and that is unusual...". Your are right. However, my theory about why the Celises haven't "lawyered up" so far is that they have been waiting as long as possible to do that, hoping they wouldn't have to, because lawyering up would mean they'd lose 90% of the support they're currently getting from their community. The Celises are higher on the social totem pole than the Irwins are in their own town -- not that that's saying much, I'll grant you -- and being respectable in the eyes of the community is very important to them. So, they rolled the dice and, emboldened by the Irwins' not being charged so far, for example, they bet on NOT lawyering up (up until this point).

HMMM any theories as to what they could have discovered to prohibit him from seeing his sons but not to name him as official POI, clear mom, or make an arrest?

The "no contact" bit makes me think it has to be something to do with Sergio trying to influence the memories or statements of the boys...otherwise, why couldn't he at least talk to them, or email them, or something?? JMO

That's what I was thinking......

I mean, it's really not a huge age difference, but I will say no way in HAIL would I let my 15 year old daughter date a 21 year old guy. MOO

But if she was 17 or 18, it's not all that bad.

Still, like so many things about these people, it gives me pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you ladies are about 15 years more mature than we are it stands to reason that a man should marry a woman 15 years younger than him so things are compatible right? =)

I wonder if NBC is now forking out for 2 hotel rooms. sigh.

I doubt they are still paying unless there are more interviews forthcoming...which seems kinda of doubtful at the moment, IMO...

(WS is driving me insane...)

Is she that way with her kids too?

You know, I don't think so. I remember reading her Facebook and all the times she mentioned the kids and what they were doing together. Baseball, dinner out, date night with Isa. I had to read way, way back to find any mention of her husband.

This is ridiculous that we don't know which parent is staying with the children yet! :banghead: The only reason I can possibly think of to keep that a secret would be to put pressure on the banned parent. This can't be a secret for long because the kids have to go back to school, the family will be seen out and about in really just a matter of days - probably hours. I keep waffling back and forth as to which parent would be most susceptible to this sort of pressure. I am thinking Mom would be... :moo:

Actually what is really ridiculous is the fact that CPS released this information at all, they are not supposed to release this sort of thing to the public.

Actually what is really ridiculous is the fact that CPS released this information at all, they are not supposed to release this sort of thing to the public.

Didn't LE release this info? Since they were involved in the meeting I would assume that they could. I see this stuff reported on the news all the time :waitasec:

I just came across something interesting on the Find Isabel Celis facebook page. There's a comment at the top linking to the Isabel Celis Forum page - check out the comments under the post made by an MH. For now I'm taking it as rumor, but it could actually be some inside info on who the Celis boys are with. MOO

If I am not supposed to post this, then Mods please delete.

ETA: Okay, well I guess the link to the story above means it was not rumor.

how do I find the Isabel Celis Forum pa
ge? I cannot find the link...

Since you ladies are about 15 years more mature than we are it stands to reason that a man should marry a woman 15 years younger than him so things are compatible right? =)

Mr. Knot is only a couple of years older than I, but in my 20's, I dated a few men in their late 30's and early 40's.

It was nice, for a while, to be "an old man's darlin'", and let me tell you, it didn't suck going to wonderful restaurants, concerts, shows, etc. The guys my age were still paying off student loans, lol.

But at the end of the day, there is something to be said for being with someone closer to your own age. At least in my case, we just "get" each other. I'd rather be a partner than a darlin'!

I love that saying, though- it's cute! And no thank you to the slave part! Lol

On topic, perhaps BC was attracted in part to someone a little older and artsy.

"Recently, detectives became aware of information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children. That information was shared with CPS for their consideration and determination relating to this investigation."

The detectives found something that caused them to be so concerned, they contacted CPS. This is more than an extramarital affair. Drugs?

"Tell me your demands."

HMMM any theories as to what they could have discovered to prohibit him from seeing his sons but not to name him as official POI, clear mom, or make an arrest?

My only thought on that is that perhaps it was information they felt had merit and it was better to err on the side of caution and protect the boys, but without the concrete evidence needed for an arrest.

MOO

I kind of wonder now if WHAT THEY FOUND recently to set this all off is related to what happened the other day with LE going back to the house with SC running in to the house and LE coming out to get beach towel and carrying something out. I wonder what that was about. Seems related.

okay, so Sergio seemed kind of strange, I get that, but I am still not so sure this has to do with Isa missing in a direct way. I am wondering if it was something else that caused this action to be taken.
This is just a wild theory of mine, not meant to offend at all, but I would not be shocked if Sergio had had an inappropriate situation with a minor child (male), maybe his son's age, friends of his son, or have been in possession of *advertiser censored* depicting teen or very young adult boys/men...
which is bad, but not the same thing as killing your daughter. He has not been named as the main POI, not been arrested, no mention that RC is helping investigators build a case against him... it is within the realm of possibility that the thing that makes him unsafe around his sons is not a thing that makes him guilty of Isa's disappearance.

Didn't LE release this info? Since they were involved in the meeting I would assume that they could. I see this stuff reported on the news all the time :waitasec:

I just wonder WHY LE released this info. LE keeps a lot of information close to the vest in these investigations. Why did they feel the need to let the public know of this? I just feel that LE specifically stating this new development is for a reason, but am stumped as to what that reason is.

For the Celis's it does make sense. This is what its all about in my opinion. The kindly donations from strangers for the "cause". I think in the end it will be like I said from the beginning. Isabel is in Mexico, probably disguised as a boy and living with relatives. They have many and friends in Hermosillo and Nogales and Jalisco. And I imagine they have had money issues and they decided to do this scam and get the sympathy and a full paypal account. Then they will let it die down and eventually move their family to Mexico. I have a friend that lives in Hermosillo and he said its a very nice community with very good schools. I also think LE is onto this theory as well as they have been really looking more in Mexico then in Tucson. It would have been very easy for Becky to take Isabel out and meet up with the cousin uncle JM and he could have taken into Mexico and handed her off to the relatives. The child would not need a passport or id, she is 6. As long as she is with an adult it is only the adult that needs identity. I also think this new development is that both Celis' like their booze, I also think that the boys know something, and maybe they were threatened by one of the parents to keep their mouth shut. I think maybe the boys might have said something to a friend. But I think their scam is unraveling now. I just hope it is going this way and not the other theory of one of them murdering her. She looked like a happy child that was taken care of. But then so did Casey Anthony. So guess just have to wait to see what happens. But it is odd for a case that is only 3 weeks old they have had fundraiser after fundraiser

This theory makes sense to me. Why are they discussing finances when their child is missing? Because they have made it an issue from day 1 - discussing a ransom, holding "benefits" to raise money for this ransom/reward, as well as the lack of emotion. I've always felt that either both of these parents are very strange yet innocent, or they are both responsible somehow. Your theory addresses all the problems I have with this case. Maybe Sergio's isolation from his family will pull the truth out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya