AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.. In catching up I did see where someone had posted that neither parent appeared to be well educated.. As far as higher education that is(forgive me as I don't recall which post and if I go look for it I won't be able to get back here til some point late tonight..lol).. But if I'm not mistaken Becky is not just a medical assistant or LPN.. But rather she is a Registered Nurse(RN).. That is indeed higher education and is not even a mere associates degree(2yr).. But rather a full 4yr degree AT MINIMUM.. I know we've got tons of you guys here posting with us(RN's that is.. pensfan are u around at the moment?).. Anywhoo just wanted to clarify that about Becky.. TIA to anyone who can confirm.. ..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

RN is a two year pgm. At least it was. I know that years ago they were thinking of making it a 4 yr pgm but I don't think they have. Some RNs have a BS in Nursing; some don't.

I get a feeling that we are about to see a huge shift in this case. I hope I am right, as I have become jaded with the likes of Lisa, Sky, Ayla, Aliayah, Jhessye.....the waiting is awful. :(

But I really appreciate the edifying conversations here at WS while we wait for a break! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be showing my age, but Lynn Swann was a wide receiver for the Steelers in the 70's and early 80's.

When he was in high school he studied ballet and tap in addition to running track and playing football and basketball! He said that the dance lessons gave him the agility needed to perform on the field.

Gotta love a Renaissance Man! ;)

Showing more age... I remember when Rosie Greer took up needlepoint!

Without going on and on about it, I'll just retiterate that I think the no contact development does indeed have something to do with Isabele's disappearance and it is my belief that one of the boys knows something and has been threatened by Sergio or FEELS threatened. Perhaps that child fears for his life and thus the separation.

I also fully expect the results of the lie detector tests to be leaked to and confirmed by MSM by the end of the week, since there is already chatter about the results in cyberspace.

And that will probably be followed by a debate here about how LDT's aren't reliable, lol.

And maybe that will be followed by a confession...

Followed by a debate here on how it was coerced...

Whyyyy is there so much gender-policing in this thread? :eek:hoh:

I think the topic came up as a possible explanation for SC and BC being separated. Just opinion and speculation!

The rest is just a bunch of chat by some WSers waiting for something else to happen in this case. I don't think anyone is saying anything bad about gays or assigning gender roles! :)

I don't get the local newspaper (hard copy)... but note that their online edition has virtually nothing about the case today. :/

Has this been posted? If so, my apologies... "Isabel, 6, disappeared from her father Sergio‘s home on April 21, when he reported her missing and told police he went to wake her up for school and did not find her in bed." Bold mine.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/missing-girl-isabel-celis-brothers-removed-father-care-200009884.html

ETA: Source questionable... "school" ?!?

I can say that was quoted from the UK daily rag at the start of this thread. The link is different, but the words are the same.
Source is questionable, yes.

Okay, I just have to add my :twocents: on the effeminate issue...
I dated a man for three years in my early 20s who was from South America who was effeminate.. the way he crossed his legs, the way he held his cigarette, the way he danced.. but he was intelligent and cultured and didn't have to have the "rugby" mentality of a "man" and was secure with that. He was also the most attentive, affectionate and probably the BEST lover I ever had!!! (I know TMI.. just making a point ;) )
So, yeah... it does NOT necessarily mean Sergio has any homosexual tendencies. I AM very concerned about the no contact order though and IMO am wondering if perhaps they may have found something incriminating on his computer???
I mean, they never issued a no contact order in the Josh Powell case and look what happened?? I'm thinking it's got to be something huge...

Has this been posted? If so, my apologies... "Isabel, 6, disappeared from her father Sergio‘s home on April 21, when he reported her missing and told police he went to wake her up for school and did not find her in bed." Bold mine.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/missing-girl-isabel-celis-brothers-removed-father-care-200009884.html

I read this and think maybe the mother WAS at work early and DIDN'T check on Isabel because simply she wasn't staying there. I don't recall it saying anywhere that she actually lived there, only that she didn't check on her and was at work. She braided her hair but maybe she didnt sleep theere. I guess videos could shed some light on whether her car was in the driveway. It also explains why she comes across as cold or indifferent. She could have not been so much involved in the kids lives.

I have not seen the videos of the parents with any scrutiny. I cannot judge how I would be in their situation so I am trying to refrain from making assumptions based on how they are acting NOW. Their true colors are probably not coming through, good or bad.

@Lark:

ITA that for a No Contact order to have been issued, it's got to be for a darned good reason. I think we will find out pretty soon what that is.

But I don't put much stock in LDTs either. It honestly won't matter much to me what the results were. MOO

I have seen the "her father Sergio's home" in other articles, however, she was not going to school that day she was reported missing. IIRC it was a ball game!

:doh:

MOO

Oh my this had not caught my eye before. The part that is typed in blue and red below in the part I quoted from the article...

7:30 a.m. — Tucson police Chief Roberto Villaseñor announced at a press briefing this morning that a scaled down search of missing 6-year-old girl Isabel Celis will focus mostly on areas such as washes and drainage areas.

“It means that we’re not gonna take any chance in overlooking anything,” he said.

Authorities completed another search warrant on the Celis home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, allowing behavioral analysts from the FBI to take a look at the home, Villaseñor said.
“I’m hoping they saw things differently,” he said.

Villaseñor also added that he does not believe Isabel walked away from her home. Police don’t believe she has been taken out of state.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/day...cle_06bc54ab-a979-5f9f-8bee-918190531fac.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He was hoping the FBI behavioral analysis guys see things differently? Sounds to me like LE had a good idea what happened then!

Oh my this had not caught my eye before. The part that is typed in blue and red below in the part I quoted from the article...
7:30 a.m. — Tucson police Chief Roberto Villaseñor announced at a press briefing this morning that a scaled down search of missing 6-year-old girl Isabel Celis will focus mostly on areas such as washes and drainage areas.

“It means that we’re not gonna take any chance in overlooking anything,” he said.

Authorities completed another search warrant on the Celis home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, allowing behavioral analysts from the FBI to take a look at the home, Villaseñor said.
“I’m hoping they saw things differently,” he said.

Villaseñor also added that he does not believe Isabel walked away from her home. Police don’t believe she has been taken out of state.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/day...cle_06bc54ab-a979-5f9f-8bee-918190531fac.html

He was hoping the FBI behavioral analysis see things differently? Sounds to me like LE had a good idea what happened then!

Yes. weirdly worded. It does seem to imply that LE thought it was an inside job, and they hoped the FBI would not agree.

Where is Isabel?

Was she given to someone? (unlikely, but not impossible).
Who were the men talking at 6:30 AM that morning? (I so wish the neighbor had gotten up to investigate!).
Did a stranger take her? Someone known to her?
Did someone in her family harm her?
It has to be one of the above. She did not disappear on her own.

My prayer is the person or persons who know the truth will see no peace until he/she/they come forward.

I need to leave this conversation as I have nothing to add and do not want to take up space on a thread that is already having technical issues. But I truly pray that somebody will not rest, day or night, until they tell the truth.

Love to all,

Kelly

Yes. weirdly worded. It does seem to imply that LE thought it was an inside job, and they hoped the FBI would not agree.

I'm almost certain that was the day after the dogs hit on something in the house.

I laughed at the thought of SC the opera singer, owning a pit bull (or any other fighting dog). He appears to be so effeminate, IMO.
Your thought is something I had not considered. Do we know what breed the outside dogs were?

I also had this thought of SC and BC at a Dude Ranch....
Sorry...

So what is the alternative? Do you suggest people should not have a right to defend themselves, I know it is an unpopular belief but if the police, who happen to have UNLIMITED RESOURCES AT THEIR DISPOSAL with which to prove a case, cant prove a case with those UNLIMITED RESOURCES then the accused should walk, it really doesnt matter in our system of jurisprudence if a person is guilty or not, ALL THAT MATTERS is whether the state can prove it and if they cannot then the accused should walk free, that is the only way to protect the rights of those who are falsely accused and to prevent this country from becoming a police state where you can have your doors kicked in be thrown in prison and never get a chance to defend yourself. Does this mean some really ****** people are going to get away with doing some very bad things, like Casey for example? Yes it does, but it also means that those who are WRONGFULLY ACCUSED stand a better chance of not being WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED and I dont know about you but I cant think of anything worse than an innocent person being taken away from their loved ones and locked up in a cage like an animal for something they did not do, SO IF IT MEANS that TEN GUILTY have to walk free to ENSURE that one innocent person is not wrongfully convicted, then yea, I will take it. In the case of Casey for example, I think she was guilty, I do NOT think the state proved first degree murder and therefore I had no real problem with the verdict, it sucks but the safeguards that we have to prevent the innocent from going to prison ARE IMPORTANT and unfortunately sometimes those safeguards will bite us in the *advertiser censored* and allow some really bad people's actions to go unpunished. I have studied the law all of my life and I have yet to find a better system anywhere. It has its flaws but it is the best man has thought up at this time.

If the state cant prove guilt then so be it that is just the way it is and I have no problem with that and if you are ever wrongfully accused I would suggest you wont either.
The alternative is to let LE interrogate the parents if they think they are involved in a crime.I am not saying you would prevent it, but it appears the ones we have heard about put a stop to it.

I am familiar with everything you are saying. It appears you are coming from the perspective of the parents being accused when they are not guilty. All the frills of defense attorney tactics are used to prevent the parents from being accused. In the process, the child will never be found. IF LE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY to really interrogate the parent, then perhaps the child may be located.

In the cases we know about, the parents admitted LE gave them a good interrogation and they took it because they knew it would help locate their child.
Finding their child is on their minds, not defending themselves. We don't have the full facts about the cases where LE is pretty sure the parents have something to do with it but I can tell from what we do have, that they're most likely correct.

How many of the parents who lawyered up are innocent? My money is on not many, if any. How many of the innocent ones have ever been locked up? I know of one case. She didn't cry and whine about it either.

:eek:fftopic:
I understand what you are saying, however, imo, I think your frame of reference is highlighted by your belief in a legal system that is flawed. I will state this because many jurors have no concept of the term, Reasonable Doubt, and make poor decisions. I don't consider that a good thing and I don't think it is the best legal system there is. If our system assumes people "get the meaning", it is a big problem. Our Justice System depends on it and they are incorrect in thinking jurors understand it...and that is how the Casey Anthonys get away with murder.

In summary, I want to say that I still think this country and the legal system is good except for the jury part. I also admire the profession you have and respect the fact that you want to help those in need.

@Lark:

ITA that for a No Contact order to have been issued, it's got to be for a darned good reason. I think we will find out pretty soon what that is.

But I don't put much stock in LDTs either. It honestly won't matter much to me what the results were. MOO

LDT'S can rule ppl out!
And I think the results are important to LE it can help them in an investigation on who is being truthful and who is not!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member