AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.. In catching up I did see where someone had posted that neither parent appeared to be well educated.. As far as higher education that is(forgive me as I don't recall which post and if I go look for it I won't be able to get back here til some point late tonight..lol).. But if I'm not mistaken Becky is not just a medical assistant or LPN.. But rather she is a Registered Nurse(RN).. That is indeed higher education and is not even a mere associates degree(2yr).. But rather a full 4yr degree AT MINIMUM.. I know we've got tons of you guys here posting with us(RN's that is.. pensfan are u around at the moment?).. Anywhoo just wanted to clarify that about Becky.. TIA to anyone who can confirm.. ..

You can get an RN with a two year degree. It's a BSN RN that is a 4 year degree. Her FB page listed a two year school or a two year degree, can't recall now. A two-year degreed RN can't work as a supervisor and has limited responsibilities. I am not frowning on a two year degree... not at all. I was commenting on the wording used by the Celis's and others... not typical of folks with higher educations - be it self-taught or graduate degrees.

Well as someone who wants to support Sergio this is a troubling twist but I am just not sure how much we should read in to it wrt to it being connected to her disappearance and in fact the police basically said today that we should not read in to it in that manner.

Good points though, I agree it is a serious matter one way or another, they dont deny you your kids unless it is.

As i see it they are building a wall between Dad and the family!

I think if they are away from dad they might get more info from all involved.

I've spent many years in choirs and orchestras. There are many effeminate/artsy/theatrical men who are not gay. There are also many pedophiles who are not effeminate or gay. I've known women who were molested by their fathers, and these men had very active heterosexual relationships with their wives or other women.

Same in the ballet (dance) world. Many folks automatically assume that male dancers are gay when, in fact, many are married with families. They are agile, flexible, strong athletes who happen to exercise their abilities in the dance studio and on stage instead of on the basketball court or gridiron. :moo:

Keep in mind that the parents do not have to allow a minor to be interviewed alone, they can demand their presence or hire an attorney, the fact that they did allow him to be questioned alone speaks in their favor and innocence.

Unless they were sure he had nothing to tell...

REBECCA LAURA CELIS RN124096 REGISTERED NURSE
Original License Date: 8/4/2003 Due For Renewal: 4/1/2015 Lawful Presence: Verified License Status:8/4/2003 - ACTIVE: GOOD STANDING,
8/4/2003 - MULTI STATE PRIVILEGES Fingerprints: YES Fingerprints Date: 7/31/2002

REBECCA LAURA CELIS LP038000 LIC PRACTICAL NURSE
Original License Date: 10/15/2002 Due For Renewal: 6/30/2006 Lawful Presence: Verified License Status:11/2/2006 - LAPSED/EXPIRED Fingerprints: YES Fingerprints Date: 7/31/2002

http://www.azbn.gov/onlineverification.aspx

Thanks Time. Mom is a Registered Nurse.

"Yes I understand that for them to deny him contact with his kids it has to be serious but the police did basically say that we shouldnt read too much in to it wrt to it casting more suspicion on this person." The police have to say that! Plus, all that means is that the police won't indicate whether they are suspicious of Sergio. What I wrote before is a fact: people simply are not COMPLETELY cut off from their children unless what is alleged is very serious. Even active drug dealers are allowed periodic, supervised visits with their children. That Sergio right now is not allowed to see his sons at all rules out mere psychological wackiness on his part as the reason the boys have been placed solely with their mother.

You are probably right, I am sure we will find out sooner rather than later what the deal is.

LE indicated that something was learned or found during the course of the investigation...I do think this indicates that it is something that puts Sergio in the POI seat, no matter what they are saying. I also think they may have separated him from the kids in advance of naming his as such, in reaction to Josh Powell, just to be safe. But it is just an opinion...

Fair consideration.

FTR: I never suggested that Sergio was unqualified for whatever position he has in a dental-related field. I searched an Arizona dental database for information about licensing for hygienists and learned that Sergio is not a licensed dental hygienists - his employment status that was originally reported at the beginning of the case. Since that time, Sergio himself identified his job as that of an assistant in a dental surgery facility. This would not be the same as a dental hygienist for which a license may or may not be required.

In Michigan, a dental hygienest generally has a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene from a 4-year college or university. DH and I have gone to the same dental office for 35+ years during which time the original dentist has retired. There have been five hygienists who have worked full and/or part-time while they raised families. They are all graduates of the University of Detroit/Mercy School of Dentistry and are licensed by the State of Michigan. http://dental.udmercy.edu/programs/hygiene/professional/index.htm

i agree ww you BDE. Having worked in a dental field in the past, lots assumed I was a hygienist at a dental office cleaning teeth, mostly I think because that was their only experience to dentistry. I wasn't, nor did I work for a general dentist. Common misconception I think, probably original reporting made that assumption from SC stated profession. I never had to have any certification, just OTJ training, although I'm certain, things could have changed, and vary from state to state. iMO, I don't think he lied. Like some have considered.
jMHOO

I repeat there is no need for innocent parents to hire a Criminal Defense Attorney...unless arrested and charged. This has always been my opinion...and will remain so. I want these children found and if LE even think the parents did it, I want them interrogated to the fullest extent.

I want them to be interrogated to the fullest extent as well but when you KNOW as a parent you are generally the person of interest in a case like this AND when you know careers are made or broken in LE by "solving" a case like this.. I would DEFINITELY get myself a lawyer just to be given the best advice possible and to make sure everything was on record. I don't believe the parents are necessarily innocent in this case, but I think any prudent innocent person would get a lawyer AND continue to do as much as possible for the investigation. It's a sad state of affairs in today's society...

Respectfully snipped by me.

ITA that CPS has to err on the side of caution if there is ANY concern for these boys' well-being. They are minor children in a home where a sibling has gone missing under suspicious circumstance and the parents have not been cleared by LE.

I do not know how I would behave if I found myself the innocent parent of a missing child, I can only guess. But I honestly think I would be understanding of CPS's involvement.

I have posted several times that I also believe that in cases where a child goes missing from the home, that the family should be immediately removed from that home and it should be sealed off to preserve evidence.

I am not advocating a police state, but when a CHILD goes missing, it should be treated with a different set of rules and as an innocent parent, I would be willing to have my domiciliary and parental right stepped on a bit if it meant finding my missing child.

JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well like i posted today re Coralrose Fullwood her father had child *advertiser censored* on his computer he also knew the man that raped and killed his 6 yr old daughter. His other children
were put with child services he did a yr in prison for child *advertiser censored* he got out and was sent back for 3 more yrs for having more child *advertiser censored* on his computer

soooooo this sheet does happen!

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2007/07/27/murdered-coralroses-father/

Respectfully snipped by me.

ITA that CPS has to err on the side of caution if there is ANY concern for these boys' well-being. They are minor children in a home where a sibling has gone missing under suspicious circumstance and the parents have not been cleared by LE.

I do not know how I would behave if I found myself the innocent parent of a missing child, I can only guess. But I honestly think I would be understanding of CPS's involvement.

I have posted several times that I also believe that in cases where a child goes missing from the home, that the family should be immediately removed from that home and it should be sealed off to preserve evidence.

I am not advocating a police state, but when a CHILD goes missing, it should be treated with a different set of rules and as an innocent parent, I would be willing to have my domiciliary and parental right stepped on a bit if it meant finding my missing child.

JMHO

The preservation of evidence is also important to the parents insofar as it can help prove their innocence, so yea for sure that should be a priority.

If that is the case both of them know what happened.

MOO

Yes!

This is why i believe they seperated them so MOM will talk!

Maybe Dad is a little controlling!

Mom seems afraid to speak!

jmo

I just want to note somthing about the "theatrical Sergio Celis"

If a "theatrical person" find temselves in a genuinly serious/sorrow situation, the
"theatrical" attiude will vanish and the true/genuin un-theatrical person will come through.
THAT is what IMO is troublesome with Sergio Celis, he is STILL
the "theatrical Sergio Celis" when his daughter disappear.

I think they both speak perfect English!
They are using the language barrier as an excuse!

Id love to be a fly on the wall!

I'm trying to get caught up on the latest with this case because for a while, it seemed like it was going nowhere fast. Now it seems that LE has a theory in mind and maybe we will finally get some answers.

As for Sergio being gay or not, I can't see where that has ANYTHING to do with Isabel missing except that the parents being no longer together. Parents can be separated for a number of reasons, that being just one of them. The fact that he his allowed no contact but he has not been charged with anything leads me to think they want the father isolated for some reason to get one or both sides to talk.

What I also wonder is if Sergio was not in fact living at the house and maybe showed up early to take care of the kids while mom went to work. She may have not checked on the kids. Maybe SHE was not staying at the house. In either case, what I sense is some behind the scenes blaming going on between the parents because they were not in the house together the whole time that night. I find it hard to believe, whether they were 'together' or not, that if they were in the same house that night, they would not be putting on a more united front. I think one of them was not there overnight.

Secrets will come out soon enough about their domestic arrangement, the no contact order and any dealings like gambling that may have been happening on the side. The fact that the father was not arrested or charged says something. And yes, I still believe this is some kind of inside job.

Same in the ballet (dance) world. Many folks automatically assume that male dancers are gay when, in fact, many are married with families. They are agile, flexible, strong athletes who happen to exercise their abilities in the dance studio and on stage instead of on the basketball court or gridiron. :moo:

I may be showing my age, but Lynn Swann was a wide receiver for the Steelers in the 70's and early 80's.

When he was in high school he studied ballet and tap in addition to running track and playing football and basketball! He said that the dance lessons gave him the agility needed to perform on the field.

Gotta love a Renaissance Man! ;)

Well like i posted today re Coralrose Fullwood her father had child *advertiser censored* on his computer he also knew the man that raped and killed his 6 yr old daughter. His other children
were put with child services he did a yr in prison for child *advertiser censored* he got out and was sent back for 3 more yrs for having more child *advertiser censored* on his computer

soooooo this sheet does happen!

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2007/07/27/murdered-coralroses-father/

I saw a map of the US a while back that was made by the DOJ, they had some secret technology that allowed them to track every computer in the US that had downloaded child *advertiser censored* and there was a little red star on each place on the map where this happens, the ENTIRE MAP was covered coast to coast in little tiny red stars, LITERALLY. I was shocked.

I may be showing my age, but Lynn Swann was a wide receiver for the Steelers in the 70's and early 80's.

When he was in high school he studied ballet and tap in addition to running track and playing football and basketball! He said that the dance lessons gave him the agility needed to perform on the field.

Jerry Rice too, Joe Montana's number one target and arguably the best receiver to ever play the game.

Ballet lessons for football players has recently become very common as it improves balance and footwork considerably.

Edward Villella (born October 1, 1936, Bayside), New York, is a danseur and choreographer, frequently cited as America's most celebrated male dancer at the time.

Villella enrolled in the School of American Ballet at age ten, but then interrupted his studies to complete his college education. He attended the New York Maritime Academy, where he lettered in baseball and was a championship boxer. He graduated with a marine science degree in 1959, and rejoined the School of American Ballet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153