AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know this? Has anything been reported of a separation before this past weekend?

Nothing official but the latest CBS reports, I am going by local buzz only. I should have clarified that.

It is not a secret anymore that they havent been a couple for a while, it was all an act for the cameras to show a unified front at the beginning of the case.

By any chance, are you able to verify this? Thanks.

Well if you remember back in the beginning they were saying it was not a custody case!

So i think the possibility of divorce was there!

JMO

Then there should also be a record of their divorce just like we have the date of their marriage. Both are public records.

And that really makes no sense, imo. They were both in the home that night when Isa went missing.

What strikes me as creepy is all the replies of HAPPY Mother's Day with almost no mention of concern that this might not be such a happy day for Rebecca. Just strikes me as strange. JMO MOO totally MOO
Maybe they are just not posting about it publicly.

I thought the article that referred to Rebecca as the ex-wife was corrected - so, probably just a reporting error?

Also some of their close friends have come out and said that Becky and Sergio are a very close couple that has been married 15 years.

Something isnt adding up with the ex-wife 'news.'

Could be filed in a different county but feel the news might have jumped the gun.

I wonder why the media is now calling her the 'ex-wife', everyone knows why they can't live together now.
I think they could be separated, that would not be public record.
I really have no idea.

I dont think Rc was there that morning.
I think Sc made up the story and had RC lie saying she was there.

JMO

Why on earth would Becky lie for Sergio espcecially if there were supposedly problems in the marriage.

I dont think she did lie. I think he was there and living there as her husband. I also think she was there and left from their home to go to work that day.

imo

Didn't the initial report say that RC braided Isabel's hair and that she went to bed and that SC stayed up and that Isabel walked past him while he was eating and he asked her if she wanted some and she said No daddy I'm tired and went into her room. Wouldn't that mean that RC and SC were living together, at least before Isabel's disappearance.

Why on earth would Becky lie for Sergio espcecially if there were supposedly problems in the marriage.

I dont think she did lie. I think he was there and living there as her husband. I also think she was there and left from their home to go to work that day.

imo

Anything is possible but there are way to many missing pieces!
Something is going on!

Didn't the initial report say that RC braided Isabel's hair and that she went to bed and that SC stayed up and that Isabel walked past him while he was eating and he asked her if she wanted some and she said No daddy I'm tired and went into her room. Wouldn't that mean that RC and SC were living together, at least before Isabel's disappearance.

I guess it could either mean that, or mean that Sergio was there AT THAT TIME, and then left.
Just seems if they were separated, that fact would have been 'out there' by now?

I agree that I think the "ex-wife" is a mistake...but holy moley....HLN keeps saying it on the tv grrr.

Maybe the reason no one wanted to clarify whether or not RC checked on Isabel in the AM is because she (RC) doesn't sleep there? Maybe she helps put the kids to bed and leaves? It seemed odd that this very simple question was beat around the bush for so long and then at some point, I think it may have been stated that no, she did not check on her. JMO

That's what they said in the interview with local media - May 4th.

Aye, carp. I just watched a video in the past 4 pages (I think) of Isa's mother speaking yesterday about Isa and Mothers Day.

IMO, that is a really revealing video from Mom's side because she talks about the boys being "ripped apart. they just want to be a family again."

Speculation here on my part, but I am willing to bet a bag of pistachios that there has been or had been mentally/verbally abusive (or something similar along those lines) within the family.

The comment "the boys are being ripped apart" is what threw that flag for me.

I see Becky coming forward for the cameras now in an opportunity of strength, to speak for and by herself.
Keeping the information about whom had custody of the children was a noble gesture cause she could have taken that lower denominator and be very blunt, but she refrained. There's a message in that alone.

Maybe the reason no one wanted to clarify whether or not RC checked on Isabel in the AM is because she (RC) doesn't sleep there? Maybe she helps put the kids to bed and leaves? It seemed odd that this very simple question was beat around the bush for so long and then at some point, I think it may have been stated that no, she did not check on her. JMO

I think that will be one of the missing pieces of this puzzle. I don't think she lived there either.

What strikes me as creepy is all the replies of HAPPY Mother's Day with almost no mention of concern that this might not be such a happy day for Rebecca. Just strikes me as strange. JMO MOO totally MOO

RC can't control what her friends post.

I have no idea what is going on in her friends' minds but it may be that they just don't know what to say, so they just do their best to respond in kind. If she posts something about searching for Isa, they post about that. If she makes one single post that doesn't mention Isa on Mother's Day, they follow her lead.

I know that's what I'd be doing, anyway. I wouldn't want to upset her, I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to say but I'd want her to know I was thinking of her.

And it probably wouldn't occur to me that millions of strangers would be picking over my words to judge them.

Just flipped TV over to Head Line News...they were discussing Isabel's case.

They showed an old clip of RC and SC sitting on the couch and holding hands. There was no sound on the clip....The reporter just talked about CPS removing the kids from the father..Then they stated that Rebecca was SC's ex-wife.

Is this "a fact" or just something that the news people just keep repeating?

Dear God Please Bring Isabel Home

Aye, carp. I just watched a video in the past 4 pages (I think) of Isa's mother speaking yesterday about Isa and Mothers Day.

IMO, that is a really revealing video from Mom's side because she talks about the boys being "ripped apart. they just want to be a family again."

Speculation here on my part, but I am willing to bet a bag of pistachios that there has been or had been mentally/verbally abusive (or something similar along those lines) within the family.

The comment "the boys are being ripped apart" is what threw that flag for me.

I see Becky coming forward for the cameras now in an opportunity of strength, to speak for and by herself.
Keeping the information about whom had custody of the children was a noble gesture cause she could have taken that lower denominator and be very blunt, but she refrained. There's a message in that alone.

Hmmm... I'm not so sure. I think what you say is possible, but I didn't get any feeling her words said anything about Sergio. Same with the 'noble gesture' - maybe, maybe not. Kids would feel torn and unsettled when their sibling is just gone one day.

Just flipped TV over to Head Line News...they were discussing Isabel's case.

They showed an old clip of RC and SC sitting on the couch and holding hands. There was no sound on the clip....The reporter just talked about CPS removing the kids from the father..Then they stated that Rebecca was SC's ex-wife.

Is this "a fact" or just something that the news people just keep repeating?

Dear God Please Bring Isabel Home

The local buzz is that they have not been a couple for a while but I have not seen any court documents that prove a legal split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MimiJules