AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - the father chuckles on the 911 call? I am at work so I can't hear it. The other day i thought someone kidnapped my son from the park as I took my eyes off him for two seconds. My husband and I went into a full panic and the sounds coming out of my mouth as a screamed for him where insane. My husband almost fainted. We found him, he was hiding but it was the sacriest seconds of my life!

When my nephew was a year old, he had a seizure at my house. I was freaking out, called 911, and I know I was very angry, getting very frustrated with the operator. She kept asking his name, his age, his weight, over and over. I answered her the first time and then finally yelled, "IT DOESN'T MATTER!! Just get someone here, PLEASE!!! His eyes are rolling in back of his head and he's foaming at the mouth!!" I don't remember what else I said but I know I wasn't very nice. I found the questions (at the time) stupid and pointless. I don't get how anyone can remain calm in an emergency situation. I know some people do, but for me, it was impossible because I wanted help and I wanted it yesterday.

I am doubtful that LE would have pressured the family to speak out if this case was about something so complex and/or sinister as cartels, etc...they would more probably have been taken into safety, kept out of sight, etc...and Sergio would already know what their "demands" were, most likely. I think he asked that to reinforce a kidnapping theory, as if he thought that is what one would say in such a case. JMO

I have felt from day one like SC is saying things that he thinks he should say or things he has seen said in Kidnapping situations rather it be from TV or movies or other situations. JMO

Okay, I was just wondering about a MSM link is all... JMO

But,no worries, I think all input is valuable. And your information is very interesting. A little girl is missing.... JMO

An article from Los Angeles Times was posted last night on here. This is what everyone has been posting about and others in the area know a little more from talking with others.
There is more info about this if you Google it and this article is one of several.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/22/nation/la-na-nn-fast-furious-celis-acosta-20120322

I am beginning to wonder if Sergio owed the cartel money and gave them Isabel as payment. If they were involved then this scenario would explain Sergio's suspicious actions. Then he tries to make it look like a kidnapping. Just a thought. He definitely seemed fake in the PC. So animated and strange. Not authentic. IMO

wow the giggle. I hate to judge, because I sometimes laugh in not so appropriate situations. Sometimes the situation does not hit right away and that could be what took place with dad.

I feel soooo sad, upset, I want to cry for the mom, I should of checked on her. Really saddens me.

Do we know why Dad can't see the boys?

So, we now have an opera singing, little league coaching, dental assistant drug/gun smuggling cartel kingpin suffering retribution from an F&F deal gone awry?

I dunno, I am thinking the 33rd parallel alien abduction or dingo ate my baby scenario is starting to sound feasible.

JMO but this is really getting out there....

I kinda favor the dingo did it scenario myself :giggle: No matter what we learn when the floodgates open with all of the details in Isabel's disappearance, there are sure to be many here who will be eating crow for one reason or another. I'm a gourmet cook and will be more than happy to prepare some tasty crow dishes for all to share. BTW, I love to cook with wine, and I sometimes even put it in the food :toastred: :D

I am doubtful that LE would have pressured the family to speak out if this case was about something so complex and/or sinister as cartels, etc...they would more probably have been taken into safety, kept out of sight, etc...and Sergio would already know what their "demands" were, most likely. I think he asked that to reinforce a kidnapping theory, as if he thought that is what one would say in such a case. JMO

Well, that would be IF the family told them. Not sure I really see the cartel theory, but just to noodle - if this was a cartel thing and the family knew it, they could have kept that from LE at first, thinking they would have better odds of getting Isa back alive if they didn't involve LE. "Tell us your demands." Once the silence stretched on for a bit and/or polys were administered, they cracked and gave LE a new angle on what was a dead end case. It could also explain CPS' delayed involvement. Usually, you see them very quickly step up in cases where there is suspected abuse, neglect, endangering, drugs, etc. Here, it took three weeks. So, I could see it all fitting together - although I will admit, it sounds more like a movie plot than anything, so far.

No. I don't think that is why Isa was taken. I don't know anything about gun smuggling, trafficking being related to her disappearance.

All I know is that Sergio has connections with the Cartel and LE was looking into this being related to her disappearance.

As far as trafficking goes, yes people to kidnap US children for some reason and take them to other countries to be raped. I don't know why this is. But it also happens here.

BBM How do you know that Sergio has connections with the cartel?

Just curious. Why were there multiple 911 calls?
The dad called first, then a neighbor (I guess - but he didn't know the address and the older son had to drive back to the house?) called, and then the mom called as well? Or was the mom on the son's cell (? I'm assuming it was a cell phone)?

Nothing like kidnapping a little kid to bring attention to your super secret drug cartel.

moo

Perhaps SC assumed RC would check on her and this being one of the rare times RC did not. Running late ect. Almost like get your butt home you didn't do this right ,this isn't the way it was planned.
jmo

Of particular note: "I told her to get her butt home" *chuckles*

I get that nervous people may laugh inappropriately, but it almost sounds as if (assuming I am correct and Becky did not spend the night in that house) Sergio could possibly have created a situation that would bring her back to the family.

Long ago, my husband and I had reached the end. It happened between Christmas and New Years and we planned to separate after New Years, so as not to upset friends and family at the holidays. On New Years Eve we had a house fire. We were out for the evening and none of the neighbors even called a fire department. We did, and the upshot was that all of our belongings were put in a warehouse for evaluation/cleaning/replacement. We were set up in a furnished apartment for months while our house was rebuilt. The insurance company did not offer us separate accommodations and all our belongings needed to be returned before we could settle issues related to personal property. By the time we finally got back to the house we'd adjusted to an empty marriage and stayed together for 3 more years.

I know losing a child can destroy the best of marriages, but I think a catastrophic event like this can also FORCE families back together.

That 911 call brought me over here to read up on this case. There was not one bit of concern in that call and a sharp contrast to his emotional state when he and the wife talked in front of cameras previously. Doesn't look good for this little girl. :(

All JMO.
This is a very good point. The 911 call from the Dad bothered me way too much. First, why was he not the one immediately on the phone, rather than the boy. I'm sorry, but most parents would either dial it themselves OR at a minimum, grab the phone and talk with the 911 operator.

Secondly, the demeanor was just incredible. I'm sorry, but giggling is inappropriate in that situation. I have seen where people sometimes giggle or laugh when lying, and IMO, this could be the case hear. An uncontrollable giggle comes out because he does not believe himself what he is saying. JMO of course, but it was too much for me.

Then, just like you had mentioned, when we see him in the first interview in front of the cameras, low and behold, watch carefully as he first looks around, and realizes he had better look upset, so then he immediately begins to "WIMPER" is the best way I can describe it. Because no tears that I can see. Just a misleading wimper throughout. Then, towards the end, he gets serious and is not emotional at all.

I'm sorry, I just dont buy it at all.

The only part I cannot understand is whether the Mom is being forced into covering for any of this or not. IMO, she is either being forced to go along with some story (OR) is totally unaware of anything that went on. Either way, I dont feel she is culpable in any way at this point.

The poor girl. My goodness. I am praying she is still alive somewhere, but this does not look good at this point. So sad.

Just checking to see if I am understanding the theory that has been talked about the last few pages..

1. Sargeo is an informant.
2. someone that Sargeo is related to changed their plea on May 11 from guilty to not guilty..
3. cousin/uncle is AT the Celis home the morning Isa is missing...

? is cousin/uncle related to the guy who changed his plea to not guilty?
? is Sargeo a star witness for the case?

i guess, if the above is true, Isa is with family...

if anything.. This is a family issue.. Not cartel issue... I don't think the cartel would take a lil girl that needs looking after...
More like, this family is involved with the cartel, but that is a different issue, the family is at battle here, not the cartel and the family.. JMO..

It appears to me that it was a stranger who called 911, put the 14 year old on the phone, and also drove the 14 year old back to the house. It appears that RC got on the phone with 911 perhaps through the same phone as when the 14 year old was speaking to 911.

How disturbing this all is......what I also found strange was how long the 911 call was.....why did they keep them on the phone so long if LE was there or on the way? Gotta say if my hubby had been the caller about our child missing he would have probably said screw this and hung up after adding a few more cuss words to it....he is usually calm but no way would he have been cordial or kind IMO. For me I would have probably been beserk and I worked for a doctor so I know how to handle stress....but my child? Trust me....have had one die and the stress will blow your head off.

Is it possible SC was a FBI informant or was a member of FBI? Could it be thought that he is the next target? Has he been prohibited from seeing or living with his sons because he is actually being protected??

If that's the case, I don't think he would need to call 911. I would think he would have a contact to report to, and this thing never would have hit the media as a missing child case with all the fundraisers, publicity, etc. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582