AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, two of the defendants in the FandF case are changing their pleas and this was reported the Monday after Isa went missing.

Perhaps Isa is an insurance policy for Sergio's favorable testimony? I think A.Celis went back up on May 11. What if the informant who fingered him (giggle) suddenly recanted? Hmmm.

Would LE suddenly find Isa safe and alive and bring her home? MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting. Maybe that is why the parents do not seem afraid.. IMO.. When is this court case?

So is Isa a victim of a cartel revenge or a human trafficking scheme that snatches small children out of their beds in the middle of the night, takes them across the border so pedophiles can get to them? Or is this some new group that does a combo of drugs/guns, revenge kidnappings, and human trafficking of small children?

I volunteered at a shelter here in Phoenix that is made for rescued human trafficking victims that are minors. It's all over the Internet. Unfortunately Phoenix/Tucson is one of the most popular spots for kidnapping. Sicko perverts will go across the border so they can have sex with a child and get away with it. It is so common that it sickens me that the media doesn't report how often it happens. Usually the girls/boys are between the ages of 10-15. Sometimes they are much younger. If you google human trafficking you will find tons of info on it. The perps come in all types(preachers,cops,firefighters etc..). It's eye opening.

BBM. But that's the thing. They are going to Mexico for that type of activity. There are plenty of child victims in Mexico and adults that look the other way. They do not need to kidnap kids from the U.S. and do not need the attention and hassle that goes along with that.

Rodriguez is a very, very common name, about as common as Smith. If that is the only connection y'all can come up with, I think we're outta luck.
I feel like I woke up in the Twilight Zone.

me too!! In 4 years at Websleuths this is the weirdest thing I have ever read and I have read some really disturbing things here. MOO

I volunteered at a shelter here in Phoenix that is made for rescued human trafficking victims that are minors. It's all over the Internet. Unfortunately Phoenix/Tucson is one of the most popular spots for kidnapping. Sicko perverts will go across the border so they can have sex with a child and get away with it. It is so common that it sickens me that the media doesn't report how often it happens. Usually the girls/boys are between the ages of 10-15. Sometimes they are much younger. If you google human trafficking you will find tons of info on it. The perps come in all types(preachers,cops,firefighters etc..). It's eye opening.

Wait...are you saying that children, United States citiens, are being kidnapped,and taken into Mexico ? That this is what happened to Isabel Celis ? Because it sounds more like you are saying that American pedophiles go across the border into Mexico to have sex with kids ? That what you mean ? I don't have a problem believing the latter. It's very common in Thailand too...

But I do not think this is what happened to Isabel.... JMOl

I think it's just from that specific way you found it, I don't think much is given for anyone on that site but if you go to the courts pages themselves you can find more information.
I googled Tucson Municipal Court and the first one up gave me a searchable "Quick Defendant Public Search" the dates match up for the Pima Animal Control case.

Thanks, I looked it up that way and it showed with the dogs. I thought it was odd, because you couldn't see the charges there, but previous charges through the years, you could.

I think based on statistics alone, not to mention his behavior which is hinky (IMO). It is much more likely that something happened to Isa at the hands of someone in the family. I just don't see him being involved in any type of cartel, I would think someone involved in those types of activities wouldn't be living on 12th street. Definitely would be thinking something closer to the foothills area.

So is Isa a victim of a cartel revenge or a human trafficking scheme that snatches small children out of their beds in the middle of the night, takes them across the border so pedophiles can get to them? Or is this some new group that does a combo of drugs/guns, revenge kidnappings, and human trafficking of small children?

IMHO.. To my knowedge none of us here really know what happened to Isabel.. Thats why we are here....JMHO

jumping off your post: everyone is entitled to their opinion here at websleuths. Not everyone will agree all of the time...

JMO but if I thought my little six year old daughter had been kidnapped by a gun cartel to keep me from testifying I would sound a little more concerned on the 911 call.

BBM. But that's the thing. They are going to Mexico for that type of activity. There are plenty of child victims in Mexico and adults that look the other way. They do not need to kidnap kids from the U.S. and do not need the attention and hassle that goes along with that.

I didn't say I believe that Isabel was taken for this reason. Somebody asked me about trafficking. By the way, the United States is exactly where they get their victims. Read up on it.

I am less likely to believe the whole cartel aspect, based on his 911 call alone. He doesn't seem the least bit concerned. I would think if that was a possibility he would be a lot more upset and concerned in his phone call to 911.

OMG...that 911 call really gave me the creeps....he's calling to report his daughter missing - says his wife is at work and states "I called her (Becky) and told her to get her butt home, ha ha".
Yeah, that was condescending and inappropriate. After this, he briefly chuckled. It made me cringe. That's not the first time he ordered his wife to do something. Ugh.

I am less likely to believe the whole cartel aspect, based on his 911 call alone. He doesn't seem the least bit concerned. I would think if that was a possibility he would be a lot more upset and concerned in his phone call to 911.
Some of us wondered if he had taken an anti-anxiety med that morning or whether he is just a cold, callous individual. Maybe it's both?

OMG!! Just heard the 911 call from the father. No passion or excitement in his voice at all. What a dud. Something is very wrong here and it starts with the father. MOO

Yeah the whole get her butt home thing, then the she is here and hysterical and freaking out...Well yeah, why shouldn't she be, most parents would be hysterical and freaking out if they couldn't find their child and even more so if they thought she had been kidnapped from her bedroom.

me too!! In 4 years at Websleuths this is the weirdest thing I have ever read and I have read some really disturbing things here. MOO

(you might want to visit the mcstay thread. lol)

i scoured every possible public access site available on the world wide web, plus those i pay for...knowing full well rodriguez is as common as smith. and found a connection. sorry if you feel this is 'the wierdest thing you've ever read'.

linking a family whose child is missing to a cop, one who's cleared them of many wrongdoings in the past, is very relevant. IMO.

txlady2, yes, this IS the best i can come up with.

Wow I am right there with some of you I am checking in for this morning and it's like I am reading about a totally different case! However sometimes the craziest most unbelievable scenarios turn out to be the truth. I live in Philadelphia and have seen some pretty out there sounding crimes because of small drug debts and sadly most involve children whether they are held hostage, killed, tortured, anything to exact revenge. Its to a point now where I hope this case is that simple that Isa is being held hostage and will be released once demands are meant or a testimony is given or a debt is cleared because any other alternative means she is/was some perverts lastest fix or that she met harm from her own father and is no longer with us. I don't know about everyone else but I like her alive and waiting scenario much better. JMO

Wait...are you saying that children, United States citiens, are being kidnapped,and taken into Mexico ? That this is what happened to Isabel Celis ? Because it sounds more like you are saying that American pedophiles go across the border into Mexico to have sex with kids ? That what you mean ? I don't have a problem believing the latter. It's very common in Thailand too...

But I do not think this is what happened to Isabel.... JMOl

No. I don't think that is why Isa was taken. I don't know anything about gun smuggling, trafficking being related to her disappearance.

***Rumor****I've heard that Sergio has connections with the Cartel and LE was looking into this being related to her disappearance. But not sure if this is true:)

My husband is the type that never freaks out and always seems to stay calm, he doesn't jump to conclusions on cases, based on emotion, like I do at times. That being said, he listened to the 911 call and said, are you sure that is the 911 call to report her missing. My husband is almost always calm and said he would be a lot more frantic than the dad seemed to be in that phone call.

He did say that he might repeat what he was doing the night before just retracing things in his mind/thinking out loud, but the thing that did it for him was the " I told her to get her butt home" then the chuckle that the dad did. After he heard that, he said something is definitely off there, and he seems to know exactly what happened. All of that was his opinion only, based on the 911 call.

That 911 call brought me over here to read up on this case. There was not one bit of concern in that call and a sharp contrast to his emotional state when he and the wife talked in front of cameras previously. Doesn't look good for this little girl. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez