AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is SC's court case from 4/19, it's on General Jurisdiction Courts?There's a pretrial 6/2, but you can't see the charge, it's criminal, I believe. Is there a domestic thing going on they're keeping private, or what?

Isn't that the animal control thing?

OMG...that 911 call really gave me the creeps....he's calling to report his daughter missing - says his wife is at work and states "I called her (Becky) and told her to get her butt home, ha ha".

Did LE state that they are looking at a cartel connection and I missed it? TIA!

They have not spoken about it to the public. It has been a ****rumor*** and I was told by a reliable source that the rumor is true. So the rest is moo.

Isn't that the animal control thing?

They've made it private to where you can't see the charges? All the rest of his charges from before are public. There's an arraignment and pretrial for dogs running loose?

This is true. Human trafficking is real and drug runners are making a killing by this little side job. Sadly, many of their clientele are pedophiles from the good old United States of America.:(

Fascinating.Do you have a link that discusses pedophiles being the clientele ? . Pedophiles seem to actually enjoy stalking their victims.Fantasizing about them. Planning exactly how they will take them...

So, the concept of "ordering " kids from traffickers is interesting.Would love to read more...TIA...

Tucson College exists, Tucson University does not. And on the facebook page they're speaking of it's listed as "Tucson University" with University of Arizona's emblem which links to the University of Arizona's facebook page. It's quite strange.

Wow, that is odd. It used to say Tucson College. He had also had a pic of himself with his "niece" Isabel. I don't know if that's still there. I'm sorry for not looking again before I posted. This was a huge debate on another forum about this a couple of weeks ago, so I just guessed that the original poster here said university instead of college. My mistake. I'll stick to lurking from now on. :)

The mafia does not kill little kids as revenge. They go after the person themselves or they'll threaten the person that they'll take out their whole family, but kidnap a little child? When in the history of the mafioso has this ever happened?

Isabel's kidnapping might be the threat to the family. Maybe they started with her to show Sergio they were serious. Maybe not. Maybe it's all just a coincidence. I am baffled about it.

So, we now have an opera singing, little league coaching, dental assistant drug/gun smuggling cartel kingpin suffering retribution from an F&F deal gone awry?

I dunno, I am thinking the 33rd parallel alien abduction or dingo ate my baby scenario is starting to sound feasible.

JMO but this is really getting out there....

I guarantee you if a CHILD (a small 6 yr old child, at that) was kidnapped by any group and taken across a border, the US Government would not be standing by watching to see what happens next. There would be holy hell raised and it wouldn't be kept hush-hush. The involvement would extend right up to the President, who would be in contact with the head of the other country's government. And the public would hear about it.

So far not one iota of proof that a child has ever been kidnapped by a gun smuggling and/or drug cartel group in the United States has been pointed to. "It could have happened" (because an article didn't specify it didn't) is not valid.

There could be alien abductions taking place too...I mean, hey maybe Isa was taken by a group from another planet and whisked away on their spaceship.

I guarantee you if a CHILD (a small 6 yr old child, at that) was kidnapped by any group and taken across a border, the US Government would not be standing by watching to see what happens next. There would be holy hell raised and it wouldn't be kept hush-hush. The involvement would extend right up to the President, who would be in contact with the head of the other country's government. And the public would hear about it.

So far not one iota of proof that a child has ever been kidnapped by a gun smuggling and/or drug cartel group in the United States has been pointed to. "It could have happened" (because an article didn't specify it didn't) is not valid.

There could be alien abductions taking place too...I mean, hey maybe Isa was taken by a group from another planet and whisked away on their spaceship.

:floorlaugh:i beat you to it in my post above, lol

Is it possible SC was a FBI informant or was a member of FBI? Could it be thought that he is the next target? Has he been prohibited from seeing or living with his sons because he is actually being protected??

Likely that the whole family would have been relocated to a safehouse. JMO And there would likely be a gag order. No media attention at all... JMO

I seriously doubt that SC is an FBI agent. JMO

OMG...that 911 call really gave me the creeps....he's calling to report his daughter missing - says his wife is at work and states "I called her (Becky) and told her to get her butt home, ha ha".

That is so bizarre! Did he ever say he told RC that Isa was missing when he called her?

They've made it private to where you can't see the charges? All the rest of his charges from before are public. There's an arraignment and pretrial for dogs running loose?

I think it's just from that specific way you found it, I don't think much is given for anyone on that site but if you go to the courts pages themselves you can find more information.
I googled Tucson Municipal Court and the first one up gave me a searchable "Quick Defendant Public Search" the dates match up for the Pima Animal Control case.

Fascinating.Do you have a link that discusses pedophiles being the clientele ? . Pedophiles seem to actually enjoy stalking their victims.Fantasizing about them. Planning exactly how they will take them...

So, the concept of "ordering " kids from traffickers is interesting.Would love to read more...TIA...

I volunteered at a shelter here in Phoenix that is made for rescued human trafficking victims that are minors. It's all over the Internet. Unfortunately Phoenix/Tucson is one of the most popular spots for kidnapping. Sicko perverts will go across the border so they can have sex with a child and get away with it. It is so common that it sickens me that the media doesn't report how often it happens. Usually the girls/boys are between the ages of 10-15. Sometimes they are much younger. If you google human trafficking you will find tons of info on it. The perps come in all types(preachers,cops,firefighters etc..). It's eye opening.

In regards to SC and his 911 call. I was thinking about his manner of speaking and what some saw as effiminate, but what sounds to me like when someone speaks in a very condescending manner. He speaks slowly as if he is talking down to stupid people. This makes me think he is a very controlling person and definetely has an outside personality and an inside personality. I think he controlled BC and the kids and probably thought he could control the whole worlds perception of him. I think he had something to do with this and I think his family was very afraid of him. I think they believe he had something to do with this as well. And not in an FBI informant kind of way. Just a domestic violence abuser type of way. JMO

Somewhat O/T I guess, but in reference to myself I learned many many moons ago our government cannot always be counted on to speak the truth....JMHO

There are three cases that I am aware of where children were taken because of a Mexican connection. They are old enough that I do not remember names or when they happened.

Texas: Little boy kidnapped by Coyotes because of non payment from family.

Nevada: Little boy kidnapped because of Grandfathers debt and dispute with Mexican drug dealers.

California: Little boy kidnapped and taken to Mexico because of Older brothers drug debt and dispute with Mexican drug dealers.

All these cases were young boys and were resolved very quickly, like within two weeks. There are cases of Coyotes holding young girls hostage for payment. But this usually involves a current smuggling operation and not an established American citizen. The Coyotes want to make sure they get paid before releasing their goods. They operate on a prepaid or cash on delivery system. You pay me for smuggling your family illegal family member and I will release them to you type of thing. Isabel just does not fit into the Mexican connection IMO.

There are three cases that I am aware of where children were taken because of a Mexican connection. They are old enough that I do not remember names or when they happened.

Texas: Little boy kidnapped by Coyotes because of non payment from family.

Nevada: Little boy kidnapped because of Grandfathers debt and dispute with Mexican drug dealers.

California: Little boy kidnapped and taken to Mexico because of Older brothers drug debt and dispute with Mexican drug dealers.

All these cases were young boys and were resolved very quickly, like within two weeks. There are cases of Coyotes holding young girls hostage for payment. But this usually involves a current smuggling operation and not an established American citizen. The Coyotes want to make sure they get paid before releasing their goods. They operate on a prepaid or cash on delivery system. You pay me for smuggling your family illegal family member and I will release them to you type of thing. Isabel just does not fit into the Mexican connection IMO.

Thank you.

Wow that's a way to wake up, so now Sergio is a cartel kingpin? Boy if I'm any kind of kingpin that's not the neighborhood I live in...not the worst neighborhood but real kingpins do the foothills...think Skyline not humble 12th st...

Back to my coffee and the ten pages that must be way better than the novel I set aside...

Rodriguez is a very, very common name, about as common as Smith. If that is the only connection y'all can come up with, I think we're outta luck.
I feel like I woke up in the Twilight Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez