AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume they're talking about wolf spiders?

That is hilarious--but I hate bugs and can tell you first hand that I'm terrified of those suckers (even though they're harmless).

I like BDE's name better. Puff-ball spiders sound cute, wolf spider not so much. :)

IMO when TPD made the statement that Isabel was abducted, it could still mean someone in the family had a hand in it. They say they haven't ruled anyone out. What it does mean is that Isa didn't die at home and the parents covered it up.

I don't see how it could be considered an abduction if one of the parents removed her from her home. They have legal custody, so legally they can take their child out of their home. They cannot abduct their own child. They can, however, place their child in harm's way. Just as Sergio said at the presser, (paraphrased) "Who did we bring into our home that would hurt Isa?" "Who can we trust now?" "What are your demands?"

Really I wish they would rule out SC and RC...because I still have some hope that they really had nothing to do with this.

I think he felt he had to remain calm to make sure for one... that his kids didnt panic anymore than they already were and to make sure the operator heard him and understood the info he was giving her.

Like I said I have had to call 911 several times during life and death situations and I knew I had to remain calm to make sure the operator got all the information they needed.

Once I hung up was when I got the shakes but I tried to hide that too if other family members were present.

IMO

I think there is a big difference between being calm and measured, and being inappropriate and light hearted and seemingly unconcerned.

Ya know, I signed up for this website when Isa was abducted because I thought this was a place for intelligent discussion. If I wanted to read posts that make thinly veiled snide remarks or outright sarcastic remarks, I can stick to posts on the local news pages and blogs.

I thought the members here put a little more thought into posts than most of the other stuff on the web, but I'm getting to the point where I have to go through too many that are not thoughtful or reasonable to make this site worth it for me.

Seriously? I dont know about you but I dont see any harm in poking fun at eachother now and then, in fact reading cases like this all the time will drive you insane if you dont learn to laugh and lighten up a little.

JMO

BBM......
Can you please explain how this makes Sergio innocent? Because I see absolutely zero connection? Thank you.

It doesn't make him innocent of possibly aiding and abetting, but it is not possible for a custodial parent to "abduct" their own child, so I think it means that someone, not SC, was responsible for removing an alive Isa from her home. Illegally.

Jmo and all that jazz.

We have only heard from one colleague, and it is not clear what that colleague meant by RC's arrival at work that morning. He said something to the effect that she came in early that day.

Reading this I interpreted it differently than I did before. Before I thought the co-worker meant RC got to work earlier than normal/expected but now I am thinking it might have been meant that she worked early, as in the "early" shift or that the start of the work day is an early time.
I am so baffled by this whole case. I can figure out where I am leaning.

LOL, funny! I was assuming tarantulas. Those we do have.

Wolf spiders are almost as big as a tarantula, but small enough that they occasionally get into your house. They're hairy and they carry their babies on their back, so if you try to squash one, all the babies scatter.

It's like something out of a horror movie. :what:

I think he felt he had to remain calm to make sure for one... that his kids didnt panic anymore than they already were and to make sure the operator heard him and understood the info he was giving her.

Like I said I have had to call 911 several times during life and death situations and I knew I had to remain calm to make sure the operator got all the information they needed.

Once I hung up was when I got the shakes but I tried to hide that too if other family members were present.

IMO

Okay... Personally I thought he sounded high, but that's JMO....

I like BDE's name better. Puff-ball spiders sound cute, wolf spider not so much. :)

Its better than Brown Recluse or Black Widow which we have in abundance in our state.:what:

Plus all of the poisonous snakes that seem to hold a convention down here in the spring and summer.:floorlaugh:

From NG show:

they had a guest from the Little League coaches, speaking in support of Sergio. And Nancy asked him what Sergio has told him about the incident. And the man said :

paraphrasing: " Sergio said he couldn't tell me anything yet, only that HE KNEW THE TRUTH, and he has faith, and he is coping etc etc.

What does that mean? He KNOWS THE TRUTH?

pieper444
[/URL][/IMG]

Campers seen on scene... side by side, right side of photo.

Bear with me. I hate photobucket!
I agree with you, those don't look LE-quality.

Seriously, I so agree with the bolded part of your post. Something just isn't right about that. IMO :waitasec:

RC hadn't JUST left for work. She'd begun her shift an hour earlier. So SG saying she'd just left was disingenuous.

I wonder if the chuckle after the, "I told her to get her butt back home," was something only SG and BC would understand -- if she had moved out, he may have told her more than once to get her butt back home or something bad would happen. And this time, it did. Maybe it was a subconscious acknowledgement of that!

Wolf spiders are almost as big as a tarantula, but small enough that they occasionally get into your house. They're hairy and they carry their babies on their back, so if you try to squash one, all the babies scatter.

We have them here in our area too but they arent posionous are they?

IMO

I agree he sounded terrible! Nobody sounds that bad when they stay up late on friday nights and wake up at 8am saturday and are immediately faced with the fact that their 6 year old daughter is gone. He needs to get with the program.

Ok, well that's it. Never going to Arizona. Horror movie spiders, no cowboys, no tumbleweeds. And strange people who eat scorpions for breakfast.

Hmph! Im so disillusioned now. :(

Has anyone figured out where Sergio Celis was/is employed or if he has a confirmed job at all? Have we heard from any of his co-workers? I think I saw some quotes by his musical cohorts but that's all. What if Becky was the sole bread-winner? Did we ever find out for sure if Isabel was in school on the Friday of her disappearance? Because, if she was at home and Sergio was home with her...that would be important to know.

I hope LE is close to something.

Did I hear correctly that they had to wait until they finished some interviews before they released the 911 tapes?

Yes, so they completed the interviews and concurrently, CPS came in and the father cannot now have contact with his children. Not a coincidence, IMO.

From NG show:

they had a guest from the Little League coaches, speaking in support of Sergio. And Nancy asked him what Sergio has told him about the incident. And the man said :

paraphrasing: " Sergio said he couldn't tell me anything yet, only that HE KNEW THE TRUTH, and he has faith, and he is coping etc etc.

What does that mean? He KNOWS THE TRUTH?

I dont know. He knows he is not guilty of anything?

imo

It appears to me that it was a stranger who called 911, put the 14 year old on the phone, and also drove the 14 year old back to the house. It appears that RC got on the phone with 911 perhaps through the same phone as when the 14 year old was speaking to 911.

I wonder who called first, the neighbor or the father?

How about this:
"What!? She's missing? Have you called 911?"
"No, my dad didn't want to yet...."
"You HAVE to. Here, I'm dialing...."

And I wonder if this was the same neighbor who burst in later to talk to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee