AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better than Brown Recluse or Black Widow which we have in abundance in our state.:what:

Plus all of the poisonous snakes that seem to hold a convention down here in the spring and summer.:floorlaugh:

Funny that you mention that because everyone you talk to that doesn't live here in Arizona says, "I could never live there with all the snakes!" As if Arizona has cornered the market on poisonous snakes... :waitasec:

We do have black widows here, but I haven't seen any around our house since we first bought the place (thanks to my trusty pest control company).

But they do confirm it was an abduction and some were saying that Isa was killed in her home and the cadaver dogs hit. Now we know that couldnt have been the case. Imo, it was the scent dog who scents out unfamiliar stranger scents that hit.

Wonder if the dog hit on drugs ? JMO

Abducted=not left on her own, under her own power
That is what LE is saying and it is not really news.
And it in no way is clearing the parents.

JMO

Wolf spiders are almost as big as a tarantula, but small enough that they occasionally get into your house. They're hairy and they carry their babies on their back, so if you try to squash one, all the babies scatter.

It's like something out of a horror movie. :what:

Someday I'll tell you about the time I sprayed bug spray on a wolf spider and her million angry children came after me. :skip::panic::skip::panic::skip::panic::skip::skip::skip:

Yep, that's what it says.

And out of all of the articles stating Isabel was abducted, not one had a quote from LE saying so. Just that she did not leave on her own. Is the media twisting words again?

I suppose this will be the first thing the Chief addresses 2 pm Thursday.
He seems to always start by addressing all the misquotes, or statements taken out of context.

I watched part of JB's interview on NG last night. I found it interesting his discussion of learning how to speak in soundbite.
I thought about how difficult it must be to switch from lawyer-speak to the language of soundbites.

I think this is what happens to LE. The press is looking for that tweetable nugget of 140 characters or less.
This means that LE needs to learn that every sentence will be taken out of context, and make every sentence be able to stand on its own.

JMO

oh SG just does not sound the way I would expect someone to sound when reporting their child is missing...I can see forgetting information, etc, but joking around...unless he was sort of in denial of how serious the situation was..

Has anyone figured out where Sergio Celis was/is employed or if he has a confirmed job at all? Have we heard from any of his co-workers? I think I saw some quotes by his musical cohorts but that's all. What if Becky was the sole bread-winner? Did we ever find out for sure if Isabel was in school on the Friday of her disappearance? Because, if she was at home and Sergio was home with her...that would be important to know.

Some employers dont get involved in their employees affairs. Especially coming out in the media.

He did tell the media which was seen all over the world that he was a dental assistant to an oral surgeon, iirc.

No one has come forward and said that is incorrect so I have no reason to disbelieve it.

IMO

To me, telling someone to get their butt back home, is only used when you are scolding someone. I rarely used that wording, but did occasionally, when my kids tried to sneak away before asking permission or before doing homework or chores. My DD told me her homework was all done, and she went to her friends. But when I actually took a closer look, she had just filled in the math problems in pencil with random chit, just so she could go swimming while the cute older brother was there. LOL So she deserved my call saying. Get your butt back home please, nice try.

But I cannot imagine any context that Sergio would be appropriate using that term towards his wife while their baby girl was missing. :eek:

Someday I'll tell you about the time I sprayed bug spray on a wolf spider and her million angry children came after me. :skip::panic::skip::panic::skip::panic::skip::skip::skip:

Ha! And I'll tell you about the time I came home and there was one sitting on the front doorknob. :noooo:

Ok, well that's it. Never going to Arizona. Horror movie spiders, no cowboys, no tumbleweeds. And strange people who eat scorpions for breakfast.

Hmph! Im so disillusioned now. :(

The only one who eats scorpions here is our governor, Jan Brewer.:couch:

I suppose this will be the first thing the Chief addresses 2 pm Thursday.
He seems to always start by addressing all the misquotes, or statements taken out of context.

I watched part of JB's interview on NG last night. I found it interesting his discussion of learning how to speak in soundbite.
I thought about how difficult it must be to switch from lawyer-speak to the language of soundbites.

I think this is what happens to LE. The press is looking for that tweetable nugget of 140 characters or less.
This means that LE needs to learn that every sentence will be taken out of context, and make every sentence be able to stand on its own.

JMO

I dont think it was taken out of context though. He explained what happened that morning and did say she was abducted.

Do we have a transcript to yesterday's PC?

And here is the sign mentioned upthread. Don't ask about my kidlet. She's a nut.
pieper444
[/URL][/IMG]

I dont know. He knows he is not guilty of anything?

imo

But that is my point. He would be making it ALL about him if that is what he was referring to. He knows the truth, as in he didn't do it? But what about the ultimate question---where is she?

That is the real question. Does he know anything about that truth? Or just that HE is not guilty?

That would be the least of my worries at that point.

OT but from those pics it looks like washes might be pretty places to run.

They are great for running! The sand is awesome resistance! As long as you have your big ol' dog with you. I take my yellow lab. AND sometimes people even ride their HORSES in em ;)

This post is just my opinion.

While I appreciate all the speculation into Fast and Furious and Mexican Drug Cartel conspiracies, we have no proof that this has anything to do with Isabel's disappearance.

Listening and reading the transcripts of the 911 call made by Sergio, I honed in on the statement "I just called her [Becky] and I told her to get her butt home." Sergio is chuckling the entire statement. You can hear the smile in his voice. The red flags shot-up with this statement due to a couple of reasons.

Does Sergio always talks to/about Becky this way? He may be verbally abusive or dismissive of his wife. He may feel he needs to be the "big man" and goes out of his way to his family (and strangers) to make sure everyone knows that he is the "boss" of his family.

Do Sergio and Becky have a dominant/submissive relationship? I could see a dom slipping up and talking like this in a high stress situation. From what I could see at the first press conference, it seemed as though Becky took all her cues from Sergio. The second conference she seemed a bit stronger, but Sergio has both his hands wrapped tightly around hers, almost as if he is telling her that it is OK to be forceful.

If Sergio is a "dominant" partner (even without the traditional dom/sub relationship) that dominance would carry-over to his relationships with his children. Removing Sergio from the family, especially with a no-contact order for the boys, would give Becky and the boys a bit of breathing room and perhaps a chance to tell LE what they truly know (instead of through Sergio's filter).

Again, this is my opinion/observation/world view only.

To me, telling someone to get their butt back home, is only used when you are scolding someone. I rarely used that wording, but did occasionally, when my kids tried to sneak away before asking permission or before doing homework or chores. My DD told me her homework was all done, and she went to her friends. But when I actually took a closer look, she had just filled in the math problems in pencil with random chit, just so she could go swimming while the cute older brother was there. LOL So she deserved my call saying. Get your butt back home please, nice try.

But I cannot imagine any context that Sergio would be appropriate using that term towards his wife while their baby girl was missing. :eek:

Maybe she knew he was serious when he told her she needed to get her butt back home as fast as she could.

I dont think that is a biggy and I agree with the retired LE that was on the news today who said the laughter Sergio did was nervous laughter.

IMO

pieper444
[/URL][/IMG]

Campers seen on scene... side by side, right side of photo.

Bear with me. I hate photobucket!

They look like regular truck campers to me. They have beds, a table, fridge, stove, furnace, and storage. Some have a/c. We've had two of them. These are not complete junkers and they fit the trucks just fine. If they're out there all day searching they will need a place to eat and rest. My guess is that's what they're using them for.

I still think LE is choosing their words very carefully....

They don't want to hurt their investigation

Because they know the PERP IS LISTENING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members