AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I signed up for this website when Isa was abducted because I thought this was a place for intelligent discussion. If I wanted to read posts that make thinly veiled snide remarks or outright sarcastic remarks, I can stick to posts on the local news pages and blogs.

I thought the members here put a little more thought into posts than most of the other stuff on the web, but I'm getting to the point where I have to go through too many that are not thoughtful or reasonable to make this site worth it for me.

Guess I should go play in the dirt....
I actually LOVEthe bits of humour and sarcasm thrown in...
Life is much much too serious and such a downer in so many ways....

*shrug*

LE brought in a foreign scent dog and cadaver dog, not a drug tracking dog that they told us about.

Abducted=not left on her own, under her own power
That is what LE is saying and it is not really news.
And it in no way is clearing the parents.

JMO

Issuing a stand-alone statement to confirm the abduction status is news to me. They confirmed it today. (I just don't know what it means or why they confirmed it randomly like this, vs on Thursday during the next PC.) They had to have had a reason to release this statement today, but it's lost on me!

This post is just my opinion.

While I appreciate all the speculation into Fast and Furious and Mexican Drug Cartel conspiracies, we have no proof that this has anything to do with Isabel's disappearance.

Listening and reading the transcripts of the 911 call made by Sergio, I honed in on the statement "I just called her [Becky] and I told her to get her butt home." Sergio is chuckling the entire statement. You can hear the smile in his voice. The red flags shot-up with this statement due to a couple of reasons.

Does Sergio always talks to/about Becky this way? He may be verbally abusive or dismissive of his wife. He may feel he needs to be the "big man" and goes out of his way to his family (and strangers) to make sure everyone knows that he is the "boss" of his family.

Do Sergio and Becky have a dominant/submissive relationship? I could see a dom slipping up and talking like this in a high stress situation. From what I could see at the first press conference, it seemed as though Becky took all her cues from Sergio. The second conference she seemed a bit stronger, but Sergio has both his hands wrapped tightly around hers, almost as if he is telling her that it is OK to be forceful.

If Sergio is a "dominant" partner (even without the traditional dom/sub relationship) that dominance would carry-over to his relationships with his children. Removing Sergio from the family, especially with a no-contact order for the boys, would give Becky and the boys a bit of breathing room and perhaps a chance to tell LE what they truly know (instead of through Sergio's filter).

Again, this is my opinion/observation/world view only.

At least he didnt say he told her to get her arse home.

There was no contact order.............Sergio agreed and LE is not even involved in the agreement and that is why the Chief said media would have to contact CPS and talk to them.

I actually think Becky is the dominant one and much stronger than Sergio.

IMO

They look like regular truck campers to me. They have beds, a table, fridge, stove, furnace, and storage. Some have a/c. We've had two of them. These are not complete junkers and they fit the trucks just fine. If they're out there all day searching they will need a place to eat and rest. My guess is that's what they're using them for.

They were only on scene for ~4 hours. Doesn't fly for me. But who knows. I doubt it's significant other than it may have been illegal campers who alerted to something in that wash.

To me, telling someone to get their butt back home, is only used when you are scolding someone. I rarely used that wording, but did occasionally, when my kids tried to sneak away before asking permission or before doing homework or chores. My DD told me her homework was all done, and she went to her friends. But when I actually took a closer look, she had just filled in the math problems in pencil with random chit, just so she could go swimming while the cute older brother was there. LOL So she deserved my call saying. Get your butt back home please, nice try.

But I cannot imagine any context that Sergio would be appropriate using that term towards his wife while their baby girl was missing. :eek:

I think Becky and Sergio speak Spanish as their first language. So maybe the "get your butt home' loses something in translation when he repeats it to the dispatcher. Just as our Spanish speaking posters have noted, he corrects himself when asked Isa's eye color. He says she has bright eyes when he means light-colored hazel eyes.

Could a local Spanish speaker chime in on what you would say to have someone come to you immediately? TIA

I know when I'm very upset, I curse. God forbid I'll ever be in his position, because I'd be saying to get the F*ck home now.

At least he didnt say he told her to get her arse home.

There was no contact order.............Sergio agreed and LE is not even involved in the agreement and that is why the Chief said media would have to contact CPS and talk to them.

I actually think Becky is the dominant one and much stronger than Sergio.

IMO

But LE is the one who called CPS....I don't think SC had any other choice but to agree..I have no idea what could have prompted the no contact order though. It does bother me....

IMO Sergio Celis is possibly, even probaly, a sociopath.
To me it seems like he is a person who try to adjust his emotional demenore to the situation when he is on camera, however in my view he fails terribly all the time.

Sociopaths do not have the ability to feel empathy, therefore do not have the abilty to spontaniously show genuin emotions in situations where normal people do so.
Insted a sociopath intelectually copy feelings/demenore, that they have watched normal people express in simelar situations, and show thise off at the, in their mind, right time.
This is what SC indeed do IMO.

IMO, the ONLY time SC seems to show his true self is in the VERY VERY VERY disturbing 911 call.

Personaly I have no doubt (never had since I saw/heard him the first time he spoke in media) whatsoever that SC, one way or the other, is involved and/or responsible for Isabels disappearence.

But I seriously doubt that Rebecca knew anything about it at the time Isabel disappeared, because her demenor in the 911 call was IMO 100% genuin.
However she might later have been partly in the known of what happend.

All just my humble opinion...

Someone posted links to 911 call analysis sites. Very interesting.

I have called 911 a few times and I am always polite. I always say "Thank you" and I never knew it might make me look suspicious! When I hear 911 tapes on TV I am always appalled at the rudeness of many callers. Urgency I understand. Curt I understand. But the blatant rudeness I hear so often - I don't understand. But I am usually calm and always polite when I have had to call. I HAVE fumbled with addresses when not at my own home, but I get there. I was a health care professional, and know how to remain calm in an emergency - and taught to always be polite. I don't even curse - not even when I see a large scorpion crawling towards me on the floor! (OK - Once in a blue moon like when I am nearly T-boned in traffic...)

I have not heard any of the 911 calls for Isa yet, but plan to.

A question.

How come it is suggested since the beginning that SC was the last person to have seen Isabel, while listening to the 911 calls it seems it was RC who last saw her?

SC did say when hé last saw her he had asked if she wanted something to eat, and she had told him she was sleepy, but since everyone went to bed prior to SC watching the game, and RC saying she put ponytails in Isabel's hair prior to her going to sleep, does that not mean RC was the last person to have seen Isabel?

Then the article SC was alone with Isabel when she disappeared, where does that come from? Has it been established Isabel was kidnapped after RC went to work? If not everyone was at home when she disappeared, not just her father.

Some employers dont get involved in their employees affairs. Especially coming out in the media.

He did tell the media which was seen all over the world that he was a dental assistant to an oral surgeon, iirc.

No one has come forward and said that is incorrect so I have no reason to disbelieve it.

IMO

He is... My friend's sister works with him.

I agree with you, those don't look LE-quality.

They dont.....but they could possibly be "volunteers" or "off duty" people who are experienced in the terrain/area and searching.

(this thread moves so fast, I feel like anytime I go to respond to a post, it has already been answered a zillion times :giggle: sorry if im a late repeater... maybe I should go back to lurking. lol )

Can anyone explain to me how one is expected to win in the court of public opinion. I mean if you dont talk, youre hiding something, if you do talk everything you say and do is analyzed to the point of absurdity. If you hug and kiss your wife you are showing too much affection, if you dont hug and kiss her youre having marriage problems, if you cry too much it has to be an act, if you dont cry enough there has to be something wrong with you and you might be a sociopath...

It seems it is a rigged and fixed game and there is no chance to win at all.

The public never fails to amuse me.

From way over here in Memphis, I don't have any insights into the area where Isa is missing. The only thing I can say is the dad's demeanor on the 911 call is just plain strange. Not saying he is guilty of doing anything to Isa.
Years ago a drunk driver pulled out in front of my ex and I. It was like the entire world stopped for a minute and then I got out and tried to get into the man's car. Had to find a way in thru the back. The man died before help could arrive. My ex passed out in the street. Somehow I became totally efficient, for lack of a better word. Like functioning on autopilot.
^^I only shared this to say that although SC's affect seems strange to me, frantic situations can cause some odd reactions. But the chuckling? Is it just nervousness?
jmo

Some employers dont get involved in their employees affairs. Especially coming out in the media.

He did tell the media which was seen all over the world that he was a dental assistant to an oral surgeon, iirc.

No one has come forward and said that is incorrect so I have no reason to disbelieve it.

IMO

I wasn't expecting his employer to come forward exactly, just wondering if his employment had been confirmed. Since the people from his choir had good things to say about him I thought a co-worker or colleague may have also. I think it could be an important bit of information.

LE brought in a foreign scent dog and cadaver dog, not a drug tracking dog that they told us about.

Yes, Prof you are correct. Must be all the talk about drug cartels and whatnot that made me think the dog hit on drugs...JMO

A good friend of SC is on NG and he said that his use of the word 'butt' was uncharacteristic.

Wolf spiders are almost as big as a tarantula, but small enough that they occasionally get into your house. They're hairy and they carry their babies on their back, so if you try to squash one, all the babies scatter.

It's like something out of a horror movie. :what:

We have these in Tennessee as well. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members