AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory that SC had drug ties is no secret (Rumor)

This is the first rumor I heard about SC in the first 24 hours after missing Isa. I thought there was no way. But I heard that people were after SC from a past thing involving drugs. But that is all I ever heard about it, and the only rumor I have heard. Until proof, I still take it as rumor. But still in the back of my mind.:waitasec:

Yes about 5ft or so from the wall and then from the wall to Isabels window is about the same distance if not less. This is where she heard mens voices. I don't believe she looked to see what side of the wall they were on....I think she assumed they were on Isabels side of the wall if I'm not mistaken. The Celis backyard wall runs along the back ally/street.

I think she could tell because they were talking very close to where her apartment window was. She said they were on the outside of the Celis property.

It sure looks like their wall to the back of their home sits much further than 5 feet from each other.

When Natisha Lance was there and peered over the wall to look at Isa bedroom' window it looked like it was at least 15-20 feet maybe even more to her window from the backyard wall. How could they have cookouts and play with only 5 feet between the back of their house and the back wall? That is tiny.

IMO

Out of curiosity...at which point does a case get their own board here on WS, as opposed to threads?

Well, mom drives a Lexus and they live in a half million dollar home and there has been a warning to be careful about donating to the family. And Dad didn't sound worried or seem worried his 10 yr was out of his sight.
Dad scamming for money? Hiding the child?
Or Dad may have killed his daughter.

Looking at RC's FB page, the family has had quite a few nice vacations as well.

If what you have is a theory, why not share it? That is what WS is for, really...JMO

I just dont feel right about doing that is all, at this time, I thought maybe if people wanted to ask questions and read between the lines and use their heads I would be willing to help but then I get accused of "baiting" and threatened with TOS. So whatever. Just trying to figure things out like everyone else without hurting the very real people who are suffering and missing their daughter.

I never intended to bait anyone or play any games, this is a serious matter and I hope Isa is ok and is returned to her family unharmed, I do believe she will be. I will hold on to that hope for the sake of her parents who I do not think are guilty of harming her.

I will go back to doing my thing.

I wish there were some kind of ... I don't know .... special law or something that a parent who may have (accidentally) killed their child could invoke.

I'm thinking of the massive waste of resources and the finger pointing and the cost of searches and all the hoops jumped through in trying to locate "missing" children who in reality were killed and dumped by a parent or guardian.

I'm not suggesting a crime go unpunished, but these kinds of crimes do happen and they seem to get compounded by the stories manufactured after the fact.

Maybe law isn't the right term. But if there were some way a parent/guardian could come clean right away and I guess legally benefit from a proactive admission ("oops I did something and my child is now dead")...it would be so much better for all involved.

Anyway, that's the recurring thought I have when I hear about and follow these cases.

Really? I saw the neighbor's window and it is at least a distance of 5 feet to their wall and then they have a backyard beyond that.

But anyway she said the two men talking were on her side of the wall not in the Celis's backyard.

IMO

Isa's window opens out onto the side yard not the backyard. Not very wide there.

Out of curiosity...at which point does a case get their own board here on WS, as opposed to threads?

I think it tends to happen when there is a suspect, lots of different and new news stories, etc...JMO

I think she could tell because they were talking very close to where her apartment window was. She said they were on the outside of the Celis property.

It sure looks like their wall to the back of their home sits much further than 5 feet from each other.

When Natisha Lance was there and peered over the wall to look at Isa bedroom' window it looked like it was at least 15-20 feet maybe even more to her window from the backyard wall. How could they have cookouts and play with only 5 feet between the back of their house and the back wall? That is tiny.

IMO
Isabels window does not face the backyard wall. It faces the neighbors property. There is a wall
between them. The distance between the neighbors window to Isabels window straight across with a wall in between is about 10-15ft. The distance from the backyard wall to the home is probably 20
ft or more like youve said.

I just dont feel right about doing that is all, at this time, I thought maybe if people wanted to ask questions and read between the lines and use their heads I would be willing to help but then I get accused of "baiting" and threatened with TOS. So whatever. Just trying to figure things out like everyone else without hurting the very real people who are suffering and missing their daughter.

I never intended to bait anyone or play any games, this is a serious matter and I hope Isa is ok and is returned to her family unharmed, I do believe she will be. I will hold on to that hope for the sake of her parents who I do not think are guilty of harming her.

I hope so too, Paximus. And even though I have my theory, it does not involve some stranger abducting her and harming her. I think that they WILL find her, and she will be alive.
I hope anyways.

Wait, I'm in Tucson (nothing more than a lurker here, for the most part) and I don't know the scoop :banghead::banghead::banghead: I'd love to hear the theories that are out there floating about but I totally understand that posters may not be in position to talk about them at the moment. I'm off to find some patience....

I too am in Tucson and I haven't heard any of the scoop either. That's why I'm looking here in this forum. The info and the links posted here are extremely helpful and very timely as well. Thank you all for that!!

I hope so too, Paximus. And even though I have my theory, it does not involve some stranger abducting her and harming her. I think that they WILL find her, and she will be alive.
I hope anyways.

:goodpost::goodpost:

The son said he's "14 going on 15". I thought that was SO cute and genuine. :) Just had to add that.

I think I may take a break for awhile from this case too. Nothing is really happening at the moment. If LE has something significant to report about Isa's disappearance then I will come back then. I have one of the news channels on during the day anyway so until there is some real breaking news from LE on the case..

See ya around PAXI!

IMO

Have just listened to the calls, haven't caught up with the threads yet tho...but my initial thought after listening was "Oh no, SC, what have you done?"
That call to 911, not at all what I would expect from someone who just discovered his daughter was missing.
BC on the other hand, sounded how I WOULD expect someone to sound :(

I get the impression the 14 yr old got the neighbor to call while he was out searching because he didn't believe Dad was going to.

And did anyone notice he is 14 and was driving? No I don't suspect him. Just thought that was an interesting tidbit.
BBM

No, the 14 year old was not driving, someone was going to drive him back home --

A – Hold on, I gotta drive back to my house.

Q – You're driving?

A – To get back to my house.

Q – Okay.

A – Someone's gonna give me a ride home.

911 call transcript -- http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18395708/celis-911-call-someone-broke-in-and-grabbed-her

I hope anyways.

You are far more optimistic than I am...

The anesthesiologist should have control of the controlled substances (narcotics), but anything is possible.

I was a patient at SC place of employment. I dont remember if I saw him there, I was very nervous that day and kinda freaking out, was having my wisdom teeth pulled :what: But anyways... the dentist is the one that inserted my iv, and gave me the medicine to calm me down. The nurse brought it to the dentist to administer it. So Sc may have access to some drugs. I can be wrong though. Its just what I saw that day when I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08